• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Hmm but would they really want to add boring characters purposly for a balance?

No, that wouldn't be their intention, but that's the way I see it.

Hahaha, I recently started watching abridged stuff again too when I found it was on iTunes, so I decided to watch the actual series but starting at the one before 4Kids got the rights.

I haven't watched this in like, seven years. Thanks to abridged I'm looking at them again.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I have come back with another stupid shipping. Hikari and Yuri. Or maybe Ayako and Yuri. So, what do you think? Ayako was like a fangirl over Yuri on tv and has known her for a long time. Hikari and Yuri is random though.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    There's another meaning for "Yuri", so I've heard. And some explanation why Johanna is divorced...

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    There's another meaning for "Yuri", so I've heard. And some explanation why Johanna is divorced...

Johanna is divorced? Or is that speculation? It'd be cool if we did know what happened to Dawn's dad. Pokemon reminds me of Disney in the sense that single parent = easier characterization, but you can hardly ever know what happened to the other because that would be a "downer". They should at least set things up like, "Oh, Ash, your dad... ever since he went looking for the shiny loudred..." just in case they ever run out of plot and need that later (but... then... they've kinda run out of plot a number of times...).

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Pokemon reminds me of Disney─

I stopped reading there.

Ever since Disney made the stupidest things, Pokemon seriously can't be ANYTHING related to Disney. I'm glad we don't have Miramax anymore.

I am also gonna speculate that Dawn's dad is Ash's uncle if they don't some damn thing about those men! >_<'

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    The sad rule of some people's lives. So do we all agree that Yuri and Ayako have something going on behind the scenes?

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    ΩGodotΩ said:
    Huh? I know what Yuri means. But what does divorce have to do with that?

Nothing. I made them separate things in my post. They weren't supposed to go hand-in-hand.

S. Magumarashi said:
    The sad rule of some people's lives

That's how I feel about that entire list of shippings.

Yeah, we all know it's one of those new crazy ones.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yuri = lily.
    Yuri = lesbianism.

That's what "divorce" has to do with it.

Oh, I thought it was Male Homosexuality. XD.

Ok. That ship may be behind the scenes...but me is not too sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back