• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Sure looked like it, with all the funny moments. I can see him and Croagunk pairing up though. How 'bout that, eh?

Hah, that seems like a bit of an abusive relationship XD It still makes me laugh in that episode where Brock noticed Croagunk wasn't around, so he went crazy and ran after all the girls in the store XD

1) That ship probably is in my top 3 now hahah
    2) Well I never know how old the mods/random people/even the regulars are... but yeah, I am... not by much though lol I'm not like in reality a 50-year-old dude XP
    3) https://www.vgcats.com/super/?strip_id=0 heehee... it makes me laugh

Haha, cool, thanks, I wasn't expecting it to be that long XD The Missingno part is too funny

Spoiler:

Years
    What about this shipping?
    Shipping Debates

I made it with MS Paint. Don't hate me for being a Pokeshipper. It's just I have red hair just like Misty does, and Ash and I have almost the same name. That's why I like it. Also, Misty is awesome. I have seen three youtube videos on pokeshipping hints as well as the Mirage Kingdom episodes.

Also, I like Soul and Gold shipping. Crystal (Marina) has made it clear that she likes Vincent.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    ^Your avatar and signature... it is made of win...

Soul and Gold (Do they even have a ship name?) sounds like a cute ship, but I'm still a Questshipping fan to be honest.

Years
    ^Your avatar and signature... it is made of win...

Soul and Gold (Do they even have a ship name?) sounds like a cute ship, but I'm still a Questshipping fan to be honest.

Thank you. :) I liked Questshipping too, but I also like Soul and new Gold shipping. I somewhat count HGSS' Gold to be a different person than original Gold. I don't count FrLg's Red to be the original Red.

Honesty, I think Ash is too into getting badges and training Pokemon. AshxBadgeshipping! :D

However, out of Misty, May, and Dawn, Ash can only get badges from Misty. Misty can give him a badge at any time. Providing he earns it of course. ;) May and Dawn were advertisements for their own games RSE and Dppt. Misty was in every generation so far. RBY, GSC, FrLg, and HGSS. ^_^ Also, Misty and Ash's game counterparts are both in 10 games (R/B/Y, G/S/C, Fr/Lg, HG/SS.) And who was Misty's date back in GSC? It could have been Red without his hat... ;)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    What...? But all these years, I've thought her date was Bill. The sprite doesn't look anything like Red without his hat on. :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfD80q-qNtA 6:52 (I forgot about that Team Rocket guy...bye-bye a go-go! XDDD)

Spoiler:

But looking at it now, it just looks like a random Cooltrainer. And the man says that Bill's in Johto, so...

Edit: Thought I would put in spoiler tags for the pictures...

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Has soul even ever met gold? (unless you mean the hero in the new games. he is not gold... just look at his eyes...)

What...? But all these years, I've thought her date was Bill. The sprite doesn't look anything like Red without his hat on. :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfD80q-qNtA 6:52 (I forgot about that Team Rocket guy...bye-bye a go-go! XDDD)

Shipping Debates

Shipping Debates

But looking at it now, it just looks like a random Cooltrainer. And the man says that Bill's in Johto, so...
    Thats a Youtube video ;) are those fake?

Since your all looking at pics here are some beaconshipping pics (i think thats the name) i found on photobucket:
    Shipping Debates

Shipping Debates

And heres just a random pic:

Shipping Debates

Lol jelous somebodys jelous.....;):
    Shipping Debates

Lucas for nurse joy ;) get in there lucas!
    Shipping Debates

Opps mars and saturn just got caught together ;)
    Shipping Debates

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    o.O" You may want to put those pictures into spoiler tags XD

The one with the Sinnoh Elite Four isn't random...they're doing the Hare Hare Yukai! So only a little random XD The first two are cute and so is the last one, but I've always thought their hands were placed in an odd position on their heads.

The YouTube video isn't fake, it's someone recording themselves play a ROM. The game is exactly the same as the actual ones.

Years
    Beaconshipping (if that's what it's called) is cute. Though, I think Jasmine would be better for Volkner. (Dawn seems a little too young for him.) I'd like to say Dawn and Jun paired. ^_^ Either that or her and Kenny. I love the Mars/Saturn pairing. They're adorable together.

As for Misty's date, it could still be Red. The bangs are the same. (He could just be wearing different clothes on his date. I would love Nintendo so much, if they made Red be Misty's date at Cerulean Cape in HGSS. XD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Dawn looks cute in those Beacon pics. MarsxSaturn (is that Conjunction?) is interesting...of course, Mars is my most favorite of all admins, etc. The Sinnoh Elite pose is funny.

Pokemon League Champion said:
    Has soul even ever met gold? (unless you mean the hero in the new games. he is not gold... just look at his eyes...)

We don't know much about Soul yet (or do we? I've been out of the new HG/SS loop about Soul). And the male is Gold, without a doubt. Just like we had the new Red in FRLG.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Spoiler:

OF COURSE, because every 5-person team in existence has to do it at some point.

Years
    Actually, Soul is going to be in the anime. The picture here proves it. Imagine if she had a crush on Ash? XD What if she had a crush on Brock?

Here's the scan with Soul/whatever her anime name is:
    Shipping Debates

I think the reason why they haven't given Misty a cameo yet, is because they are waiting to see her sprite first in HGSS so they can make it similar to the anime version.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    If there was one designated partner than it would be Misty, but I don't see much in it. Anyway I am more of a friends of slash anyway so i go for
    Shixshi only

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Actually, Soul is going to be in the anime. The picture here proves it. Imagine if she had a crush on Ash? XD What if she had a crush on Brock?

I think the reason why they haven't given Misty a cameo yet, is because they are waiting to see her sprite first in HGSS so they can make it similar to the anime version.
    She looks about the same age as dawn so thats like saying brock for dawn.... hes older then both of them yuck.... oh and if you say she looks bigger them them all thats because shes standing more closer to the ummm.... well you know

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Some of the younger characters have had crushes on Brock before, like that girl who wanted to marry him in Johto (and then James o.O) a girl in Hoenn (it was an episode about Pokeblocks or berries, I think?) and that maid episode in DP. They were all pretty young. But when someone has a crush on Brock, he doesn't notice or doesn't like it XD I can't wait to see the Soul episode, it it ever gets uploaded in Japanese :/

Spoiler:

OF COURSE, because every 5-person team in existence has to do it at some point.

Are there any other groups of 5 in Pokemon? Other than the Elite Four and champion, I mean. I can't remember

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    So Soul is coming to the anime? Then it must mean that that's definitely not Crystal (which makes me happy). But it seems a little early for her, isn't it? Or is this a period of rushing episodes again...

Does Dawn look standing close to Ash or is it just me...

Are there any other groups of 5 in Pokemon? Other than the Elite Four and champion, I mean. I can't remember

Hmm...Winstrate family doesn't count...what about those maids and the master in the Pokemon Mansion...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years

THE TEAM GALACTIC ADMINS AND BOSS.

Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Pluto, Cyrus. It makes five.

Years
    She looks about the same age as dawn so thats like saying brock for dawn.... hes older then both of them yuck.... oh and if you say she looks bigger them them all thats because shes standing more closer to the ummm.... well you know

The girl in the episode "Tanks for the Memories" had a crush on Brock even though he was more interested in her sisters. It's not impossible for her to have a one-sided crush on someone. Though, now that I think about it, I don't think she'll have a crush on either of them. XD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Hah, the Winstrate family, I completely forgot about them. The maids and the master are too uninteresting...Haha, Team Galactic, I didn't think of them. They could also do the dance ~ Too bad I can't draw. It would be funny to see Shinji doing it, he would definitely be Kyon, but there isn't anyone he could do it with...it could be a "every single awesome character in Pokemon" group, but then it would still only be him and Jun. Oh well. And Hare Hare Yukai just came around on my playlist, too funny XD

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The girl in the episode "Tanks for the Memories" had a crush on Brock even though he was more interested in her sisters. It's not impossible for her to have a one-sided crush on someone. Though, now that I think about it, I don't think she'll have a crush on either of them. XD
    yeah well what i mean is brock having a crush on someone not somone having a crush on him... sorry if ive missled you ^^"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back