• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Hah, the Winstrate family, I completely forgot about them. The maids and the master are too uninteresting...Haha, Team Galactic, I didn't think of them. They could also do the dance ~ Too bad I can't draw. It would be funny to see Shinji doing it, he would definitely be Kyon, but there isn't anyone he could do it with...it could be a "every single awesome character in Pokemon" group, but then it would still only be him and Jun. Oh well. And Hare Hare Yukai just came around on my playlist, too funny XD

We could get Shinji, Reiji, Jindai, Jun, and Kurotsugu. XD Just kidding.

AH! And the Sinnoh Frontier Brains! Kurotsugu, Nejiki, Dahlia, Kokuran and Kate.
    Cattleya could just sit down and read a book~ Like Nagato~

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Shinji, Reiji, Jindai, Jun, and Kurotsugu sounds good, Shinji and Jun are cool, and all of their relatives are in it (Jindai counts because he *should* be related to Shinji!). Shinji is Kyon (obviously), Jun is Haruhi (hyperactivity), Reiji is Itsuki (always happy), Kurotsugu is Yuki (must be smart to be a frontier brain) and Jindai is...Mikuru...hmm, that didn't work out well XD Too bad for Jindai, then. He gets to be the fanservice guy now.

o.O

Oh yeah, in the dub episode Kenny says him and Barry aren't actually best friends, they only just met. I remember we had a discussion about that when it came out in Japanese...

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    .Fukari said:
    We could get Shinji, Reiji, Jindai, Jun, and Kurotsugu. XD Just kidding.

Yes!!! That's just perfect! :DD

It'd be so awesome if Brandon was Paul's father, that way he'd play Darth Vader on him all his life and make Paul's life always miserable. XDD

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I can't believe you actually thought my choice was perfect...

Shinji, Reiji, Jindai, Jun, and Kurotsugu sounds good, Shinji and Jun are cool, and all of their relatives are in it (Jindai counts because he *should* be related to Shinji!). Shinji is Kyon (obviously), Jun is Haruhi (hyperactivity), Reiji is Itsuki (always happy), Kurotsugu is Yuki (must be smart to be a frontier brain) and Jindai is...Mikuru...hmm, that didn't work out well XD Too bad for Jindai, then. He gets to be the fanservice guy now.
    Jindai as Mikuru = DO NOT WANT
    Jun should be Mikuru. That way we'd have him as the fanservice guy. Then we get Kurotsugu be Haruhi, Shinji as Kyon, Jindai as Yuki, and Reiji as Itsuki.

...wait. Shinji and Reiji? ...KyonxItsuki = ShinjixReiji...?
    ... ... ... ... ... ...
    *asplodes*

o.O

Oh yeah, in the dub episode Kenny says him and Barry aren't actually best friends, they only just met. I remember we had a discussion about that when it came out in Japanese...

WHAT?! They "just met"?! Oh nooooooes.
    And yes, we had a conversation about it. Pingpongshipping, remember?

Yes!!! That's just perfect! :DD

It'd be so awesome if Brandon was Paul's father, that way he'd play Darth Vader on him all his life and make Paul's life always miserable. XDD

XD

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021

Jindai as Mikuru = DO NOT WANT
    Jun should be Mikuru. That way we'd have him as the fanservice guy. Then we get Kurotsugu be Haruhi, Shinji as Kyon, Jindai as Yuki, and Reiji as Itsuki.

...wait. Shinji and Reiji? ...KyonxItsuki = ShinjixReiji...?
    ... ... ... ... ... ...
    *asplodes*

XDD I just thought, instead of Jindai being Mikuru because of fanservice, Jindai is Mikuru because Jindai yells "Nooooooooo!" and Mikuru yells "Mikuru beam!"? Hmm, that's not as good as I first thought. Jindai could just dress up as Darth Vader so we don't have to look at him and since he's not going to be standing by Shinji, he won't bother him. Jun really fitted as Haruhi, I thought.

Kyon x Istuki x Shinji x Reiji? DDDDDD: o.O WHAT. That is *not* good...

WHAT?! They "just met"?! Oh nooooooes.
    And yes, we had a conversation about it. Pingpongshipping, remember?

I actually forgot about Pingpongshipping! I googled it again and I found another Deviantart person talking about it ~ Although, there's also stuff about shipping pingpongs XDD We need to promote our shipping name XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GV9QisIqv0

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Kyon x Istuki x Shinji x Reiji? DDDDDD: o.O WHAT. That is *not* good...

I actually forgot about Pingpongshipping! I googled it again and I found another Deviantart person talking about it ~ Although, there's also stuff about shipping pingpongs XDD We need to promote our shipping name XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GV9QisIqv0

Firstly, it's Itsuki.
    Secondly, I said "Kyon x Itsuki = Shinji x Reiji".

And yes, I just checked Google. It seems our shipping names are working!
    Now let us change moar shipping names~~~

And I'm not gonna let Jun/Barry fine me. D=<
    But it still made my day~

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    It was a typo, you know it was XD Oh, I see. I was looking at it in the advanced options box and all the codings were there so I must've not been looking or something.

Are there actually anymore shippings that need to be renamed? XDThe rest for the main characters are good, aren't they? XD

I was actually in hysterics the first time I watched that video, not as funny as when I first watched it now, still kind of funny, though. I thought it was going to say "Ash has no idea how much he owes" XD Also how it's supposed to be dramatic but they spell "until" as "intil". But it's cool anyway, and I wish there really were a Barry film XD It would be the best Pokemon film ~ XD

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    That was a nice youtube vid, so nice in fact that it almost made me laugh my head off. Seriously, I'm laughing, even though this post is giving me the impression of a totally uninterested person speaking in monotone. XP

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Eh, as much as I tried to enjoy it, I couldn't. AMVs just don't work for me. :/

Watching the latest episode is all about bromance. Just picture Kenny and Barry together, wouldn't that please Pearlshippers, huh? But I do have to admit in the latest Japanese episode that Barry fits perfectly with Ash and Dawn. Brock should just leave, just watch this "love-triangle" flourish with Barry!! XDD Twinleaf and Pearl duking it out. It'd certainly be entertaining. And Kenny is dumped off somewhere...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    It was a typo, you know it was XD Oh, I see. I was looking at it in the advanced options box and all the codings were there so I must've not been looking or something.

Are there actually anymore shippings that need to be renamed? XDThe rest for the main characters are good, aren't they? XD

I was actually in hysterics the first time I watched that video, not as funny as when I first watched it now, still kind of funny, though. I thought it was going to say "Ash has no idea how much he owes" XD Also how it's supposed to be dramatic but they spell "until" as "intil". But it's cool anyway, and I wish there really were a Barry film XD It would be the best Pokemon film ~ XD

Of course I know it. I was bored~
    XD Oh I see...

There aren't too many ships that are really interesting... DX
    And without Lornami *cough* Vişne Tanrıça we can't do that trio thing~

I was in hysterics too, I never knew Barry's voice was that funny in the dub~
    Now if they made a JUN movie...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Eh, as much as I tried to enjoy it, I couldn't. AMVs just don't work for me. :/

Fail.

Watching the latest episode is all about bromance. Just picture Kenny and Barry together, wouldn't that please Pearlshippers, huh? But I do have to admit in the latest Japanese episode that Barry fits perfectly with Ash and Dawn. Brock should just leave, just watch this "love-triangle" flourish with Barry!! XDD Twinleaf and Pearl duking it out. It'd certainly be entertaining. And Kenny is dumped off somewhere...

Even better, Ash and Dawn are ditched too, Barry becomes the main character and the show is all about Barry's quest to meet Paul ~ I'd watch that.

But Barry does fit better with Ash and Dawn than Brock :/ I suppose they just don't want two trainers in the group

There aren't too many ships that are really interesting... DX
    And without Lornami *cough* Vişne Tanrıça we can't do that trio thing~

To be fair, I never actually did anything XDD I can't spell Lornami's new name, it's hard to remember XD

I was in hysterics too, I never knew Barry's voice was that funny in the dub~
    Now if they made a JUN movie...
    I hope you don't mean "funny" as in "horrible", I always thought Barry got a really good voice in both English and Japanese *insert angry smiley here*

Whether it's Jun or Barry, I would watch it XD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years

No, that's not how the term is defined. I never had a "knack" for AMVs in the first place. But seeing this wasn't an AMV, any anime of this caliber doesn't work well with realistic creations people make up. Though it was intended to be funny, I don't feel the gears working in my head.

Even better, Ash and Dawn are ditched too, Barry becomes the main character and the show is all about Barry's quest to meet Paul ~ I'd watch that.

I suppose. It'll be a total letdown once this saga is over though. Lots of post-Barry & Paul depression.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    . I love the Mars/Saturn pairing. They're adorable together.

LOVE!
    it's possibly my favorite shipping atm. Saturn and Mars ..ah IDK, they just fit. I can see their personalities fixing each other. Saturn could help Mars be less obnoxious and 'insane?' and Mars can help Saturn be more FUN, whoo.
    And if they do make a TG ship in the anime, Saturn/Mars is the one I see the most possible. They seem the closest in age. Jupiter seems like she can be almost 30, and she seems less into everyone else, like idk. She just seems like she keeps to herself and I see her with an older, mature man. And No one can get with Cyrus, cause he doesn't like feelings! ehehe.
    Though Gingashipping is my love too. <3 Saturn wants that man like woah!

Aha, my TG obsession. sorry. :x

But yeah. Jun should join Satoshi and Hikari. Really.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I hope you don't mean "funny" as in "horrible", I always thought Barry got a really good voice in both English and Japanese *insert angry smiley here*

I meant it in a good way. Like "good", "humourous", and it fits.

Okay, Jorah? Happy now?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    No, that's not how the term is defined. I never had a "knack" for AMVs in the first place. But seeing this wasn't an AMV, any anime of this caliber doesn't work well with realistic creations people make up. Though it was intended to be funny, I don't feel the gears working in my head.

Er, I didn't mean for you to take what I said seriously XDD Anyway, I see it as it's ironic ~ the trailer's in the style of an epic thriller movie, which Pokemon will never be, starring Barry, the comic relief character. And that's exactly why it's funny, because the whole idea is just ridiculous and would never work XD Although I'm not sure if that's how the video-maker intended it, that's how I see it ~

Also because Barry is in it XD

I meant it in a good way. Like "good", "humourous", and it fits.

Okay, Jorah? Happy now?

Yes...XD

xXI JOE IXx

Ash only loves Pokemon XD. Seriously though, I don't believe in shipping, I find it a bit odd... *Runs away from this thread*

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    .Fukari said:
    Okay, Jorah? Happy now?

See now you know how I feel.

Jorah said:
    Er, I didn't mean for you to take what I said seriously XDD

*pokes* There you go again...but if the purpose for that was to see how ridiculous it was, then I understood it perfectly. o_O

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    He should date Misty. But he's too young to know what love is. And when I see how he loves Pikachu... Uch... :( No comment.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Why are there so many people who come in this thread and ruin our chit-chat with shipping stuff?!

...well, it IS a shipping thread.
    Ehehehehe... -_-|||

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Though Gingashipping is my love too. <3 Saturn wants that man like woah!

What is that ship? Sorry, I love shipping especially when I get cool stuff off the internet XD but I'm not very good with the names. ;_;

RANDOM QUESTON OF THE WEEK: Are there any PMD fo PMD2 ships. Sorry, I'm obsessed with PMD games almost as much as I'm obsessed with shipping. XDDDD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back