• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    DON'T WORRY, I AM A PMD2 FAN TOO. LIKE, OBSESSED~

Well, there is Grovyle x Celebi in PMD2, and there is the typical heroxpartner if it's a boy and a girl. Also there's one-sided Chimecho x Wigglytuff (in PMD2).
    I could start with the yaoi ships the fandom created if you want... *shot*

Well, that's all I know...

SweetAddictionx

Jess (:
    Years
    (:

I like Misty and Ash, because i think theyre just perfect together and you can obviously tell that Misty at the very least has a crush on him, yet he is too naive to notice. They pick on each other, they fight, they brought humour into the show. And they just go (:
    I have to admit i'm a bit obsessed with Pokéshipping. Ahaaa ^^

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    See now you know how I feel.

On Fukari's behalf, I say she disagrees. Actually, she says she has no idea what you're talking about.

*pokes* There you go again...but if the purpose for that was to see how ridiculous it was, then I understood it perfectly. o_O

Stop poking! *pokes* You didn't see the irony or the awesomness, so you didn't understand it all, and so, fail.

Why are there so many people who come in this thread and ruin our chit-chat with shipping stuff?!

...well, it IS a shipping thread.
    Ehehehehe... -_-|||

XDDDDDD

Well, seeing as we're on the topic of shipping, more pictures? I actually have loads I want to post, but I think it'll all take too long to load XD

Spoiler:

This one just deserves a spoiler all of its own

Spoiler:

Just random ones that are related to the games in some way...from what I remember

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    On Fukari's behalf, I say she disagrees. Actually, she says she has no idea what you're talking about.

Sorry, *wags finger* but you can't put words in her mouth like that. -_- Let her speak for herself! ><

Stop poking! *pokes* You didn't see the irony or the awesomness, so you didn't understand it all, and so, fail.

Now you said to stop, I won't quit. XD And how do you know I didn't see the "irony or the awesomness"? You don't know what I'm thinking. :P I understood the ridiculousness if that's what you're saying.

About pictures: Ah, I'm glad you added some Twinleaf in there, I especially loved that one with Hikari and Jun. And Ash wearing a girl's straw hat and hugging Pikachu...who would've known? o_O Yes, the Pixiv art is the best out there right now. Once you read the FR/LG (don't know if you'll ever get to it) arc, you'll love Red and Green even more. And...the rest are awkward.

You like disturbing Paul/Silver/Ash, don't you? XPP Dirty...

Thanks for the other Pixiv art, I'll be whisking that away...graphic Sharpedo and Dawn, don't get what's going on with Diamond and Uxie, and lol at Cyrus on Giratina. I thought he hated that thing...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    You know, I TOTALLY don't know what you guys are talking about. DX

Pics:
    Ah, I love Twinleaf. :D
    The rest I don't want to talk about, I'm really tired.

...now that Shinji/Silver/Satoshi I have no comment.

The one with Uxie, I think, is about how Uxie keeps on coming out of the balls Lucas throws at it, so Lucas gets pissed and tries to throw the Master Ball. Infernape tries to stop him.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021

Which means I win! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I said you had no idea what he was talking about, I was right :D

The one with Uxie, I think, is about how Uxie keeps on coming out of the balls Lucas throws at it, so Lucas gets pissed and tries to throw the Master Ball. Infernape tries to stop him.

Yeah, that's what I thought as well, except it doesn't look like a Master Ball

I thought the Ash/Paul/Silver thing was hilarious...oh well XD

I didn't realise Ash was wearing a girls hat XD

Now you said to stop, I won't quit. XD And how do you know I didn't see the "irony or the awesomness"? You don't know what I'm thinking. :P I understood the ridiculousness if that's what you're saying.

D: I know you thought it was ridiculous XD I don't even know anymore XD

I *will* get onto the FRLG arc, it'll just be a while XD I'm on the Yellow one at the moment

People like Twinleafshipping? I think I have a few more

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    .Fukari said:

That's good. These are our own private conversations that we share with the public, so we totally ignore the "private" part. XD

Good, I don't blame him then. Though Azelf was the worst trouble for me.

Jorah said:
    Which means I win! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hey. >< She said both of us, not just me. *pokes*

I said you had no idea what he was talking about, I was right :D

*shakes head* Nuh-uh.

D: I know you thought it was ridiculous XD I don't even know anymore XD

Yeah you never knew me in the first place. :P

I *will* get onto the FRLG arc, it'll just be a while XD I'm on the Yellow one at the moment

*pushes* Too slow, too slow! You better get a move on before HG/SS comes out! (Barry much?)XD

People like Twinleafshipping?

You never knew? XP Minus Satoshi, it works very nice. I forgot the all-three pairing, with Jun, Hikari, and Kouki. Those are nice. I believe Commonershipping is KoukixHikari? (or Dia x Platina)? Am I wrong?

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    I think I'm a fan of Twinleafshipping. For Dawn I was kinda leaning towards Penguinshipping but Twinleafshipping is too cute to ignore.

And reading this last page, it's hysterical how it feels like someone recruited a bunch of Pokeshippers to fight for the cause. Or paid people to be Pokeshippers for a post. Haha. Not that I mind, as one myself, it's just weird the dry spells we go through here and suddenly there's a monsoon? Interesting.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Yes, it was CommonerShipping. :D And it's Dia X Platina. :DDDD

I'm reading the DP arc of Pokemon Special. :D It's funny when Dia was like "she's a princess". XD I laughed.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    PUT THE FOOD DOWN ALREADY!!!
    ...erm.

And I don't mind Pikachu x Ketchup. :D
    It's a hilarious pairing. XDDDDDDDDD

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Methinks so. D: Poor ketchup gets flung away by the writers.

And Pikachu, PLEEEEAAASSSEEE don't repay Buneary's love. DDDDDDD:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Especially if it evolves o.O

Hey. >< She said both of us, not just me. *pokes*

Hehe, I was expecting you to say that. But you see, it doesn't matter at all that she didn't understand my prediction that she wouldn't understand (lol XD) because I wasn't talking to her, however, you *were* and she said she didn't understand that either, which means, she disagrees with you. :D

Yeah you never knew me in the first place. :P

Yeah, I suppose I'm not very good at mind reading people thousands of miles away. Yet. ^ Look up. I knew you'd say that 8D

*pushes* Too slow, too slow! You better get a move on before HG/SS comes out! (Barry much?)XD

Too much pushing and poking...XD I read like 60 chapters in the past 2 weeks, that's tons XD

You never knew? XP Minus Satoshi, it works very nice. I forgot the all-three pairing, with Jun, Hikari, and Kouki. Those are nice. I believe Commonershipping is KoukixHikari? (or Dia x Platina)? Am I wrong?

I knew people liked it, just not in particular ~

And reading this last page, it's hysterical how it feels like someone recruited a bunch of Pokeshippers to fight for the cause. Or paid people to be Pokeshippers for a post. Haha. Not that I mind, as one myself, it's just weird the dry spells we go through here and suddenly there's a monsoon? Interesting.

There were Pokeshippers in here recently? I didn't even notice XD

Years
    Of course I know it. I was bored~
    XD Oh I see...

There aren't too many ships that are really interesting... DX
    And without Lornami *cough* Vişne Tanrıça we can't do that trio thing~

I was in hysterics too, I never knew Barry's voice was that funny in the dub~
    Now if they made a JUN movie...

;_; I-I'm still here! I just do a lot more stalking these days...
    (When I can I think I'll get my name changed back. D: Twas a mistake...)

*cough* Now what are we talking about?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Especially if it evolves o.O

ESPECIALLY if it evolves. *pukes*

There were Pokeshippers in here recently? I didn't even notice XD

I didn't notice either until Shedinjareese talked about it.

;_; I-I'm still here! I just do a lot more stalking these days...
    (When I can I think I'll get my name changed back. D: Twas a mistake...)

*cough* Now what are we talking about?

YAY, Lornami/Vişne Tanrıça is back! (...can I just call you Lornami?)

And now we'll talk about Piketshipping.
    Spoiler:

(Darn it! The post always messes up!)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Heyy, that was the picture I gave you! What's it doing in this thread? XDD Well, er, that was a nice surprise? XDDDD Hooray for stalker Koizumi. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the post

Spoiler:

Years
    YAY, Lornami/Vişne Tanrıça is back! (...can I just call you Lornami?)
    And now we'll talk about Piketshipping.
    Spoiler:

(Darn it! The post always messes up!)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Yes, you can just call me Lornami. xD

Piketshipping? :D Pikachu and his Ketchup, I LOVED that part when I was younger.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back