• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Egoshipping... Misty x Gary right? Yeah, that sounds alright, though I have my other shippings I like for them =P The shipping I really don't like is... Dawn x Gary... man I forgot the name D: It's been forever :<

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    Oh, they're creepy? I can see Bashou, but Buson is just a big lovable softie inside his manly exterior. Yes, they're higher up.

Dawn/Gary is ok for me. I find it cute.

Years
    Ikarishipping has little, if no proof at all. But I do find the shipping to be kind of cute.

I think Ikarishipping is absolutely adorible. It is most likely partly due to all of the fan-art mini-manga that I've seen. They make Paul so posessive. I don't know. Just the thought of Paul saying "You're mine." to Dawn just makes me giggle. I did read a cute little one-shot featuring Pocky. I love Pocky-romance. It's so hot xD There should be more pocky fics out there.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yeah why would you?

And judging by your personality, you should support Skitty x Wailord, AKA, Hot Skitty on Wailord Action. XD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Why would you post in a shipping thread then?

Well...Primape punched Ash in the face XDD I'm not quite sure if that was the type of shipping he was hoping for o.O

I think Ikarishipping is absolutely adorible. It is most likely partly due to all of the fan-art mini-manga that I've seen. They make Paul so posessive. I don't know. Just the thought of Paul saying "You're mine." to Dawn just makes me giggle. I did read a cute little one-shot featuring Pocky. I love Pocky-romance. It's so hot xD There should be more pocky fics out there.

Oh, I love Ikarishipping! Even though there's no evidence, I'd like that ship if it were canon. Well, I like it anyway

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Ikarishipping is so cute! Contestshipping, I would love to see that happen.

But I am a Pearlshipper at heart. Don't ask why, I just think it would work out good.

If only Paul waxed those eyebrows...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    What's wrong with Paul's eyebrows? XD The first time I thought about Ikarishipping was after watching a slideshow AMV where "Shinji" sings Kimi no Soba de. It's not actually him, they've just edited it in Audicity XD https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0f6AQWhqp1k Yeah, it takes about 1 min to get into it, but I like the fan art

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I will have to watch the video.

And whats not wrong with his eyebrows? Caterpillars but I still love Ikarishipping.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I first got into Ikarishipping from an AMV I saw XD and I have loved it ever since. There is just such cute fan art there for it and everything. :3

Years
    Yay! There's some some Ikarishippers here! Can any of you guys recommend any fanart sites for me? I've come up dead in my search. D:

Speaking of shipping, I'm also a fan of Curtainshipping, Comashipping, and um... Diamond/Pearl. I can't remember the name for that shipping right now. XD Do we have any Curtainshipping fans here? I have yet to meet any so far.

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    *randomly comes crashing into the forum in a jet* HELLO, BOYS! I'M BACK!

sorry about that. I am back, though. Miss me? (I doubt it, but still...)

Alright, down to long-overdue business.

Ikarishipping? No. Hate them both.

Comashipping? No. I'm not a yaoi supporter.

Curtainshipping? No clue, my bloody filters are acting up AGAIN, so I STILL can't check the list... I'll need to know who before i can decide.

let's see... SeedDeshoShipping, anyone? (Btw, That's Ash/Shaymin. 11th movie. My friend was lucky enough to be on holiday in japan the week it premiered, and he got me hooked on this one.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back