• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I like mostly any one with Hikari/Ms. Berlitz. 8D;
    But my all time favorite is Twinleafshipping. <321

Sakurah

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I like most of her shippings, too. I can really see her with pretty much anyone that she's met.

Yeah, suprisingly, she is the first Pokemon character I can see paired with anyone. It could be friendly, young, sibling, stubborn, or any kind of love.

Years
    Yeah, suprisingly, she is the first Pokemon character I can see paired with anyone. It could be friendly, young, sibling, stubborn, or any kind of love.
    I like that pairing too, it's so cute.

I also like Kouki x Jun. I can't really explain it. Those three...are just so cute.

I've never read Pokesupe, sadly, apart from volume one, and the netkun scans, while interesting, just confuse me.

And then there's a bajillion other pairings I like/dislike. Really, I accept all pairings, though. ^^

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Okay well I'm not new to the forums just never heard of shipping,
    What is this shipping and what do we do with it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    Okay well I'm not new to the forums just never heard of shipping,
    What is this shipping and what do we do with it?

It's like romance. Short for relationshipping.

EXAMPLE: Pokeshipping is Ash and Misty. If someone is a Pokeshipper, they like the idea of Ash and Misty as a couple.

Years

chomp

Mors Ontologica
    Years
    Orangeshipping because Misty clearly had a crush on Ash, but she moved on, and then Tracey gave her his Marill's egg (which is like giving away a child). And there was blatantly something going on between them for the whole pokemon weekly broadcasting station series (which never aired in Britain to my knowledge)

Advancedshipping because: Whenever there is a scene which involves swimming, Ash always gawps at May in her bikini (AG020 and all the swimming parts to temple of the sea), although May is better at hiding her jealousy than Misty was when Ash was talked to by girls, it's still there, and she wanted him to win over her own father in a gym battle.

I am sorry of I am repeating information, but (like a noob) I didnt read the whole 23 pages of the topic before I posted ( I read pages 1-3, and then 21-23)

On a side note, BakuraxKeith nearly made me gnaw off my thumbs

Sakurah

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Maybe it's me being different/weirdo.
    But my favorite Pokemon Special pairing is: RedxBlue[The girl].
    I think they're cute together. x3;

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    The name of the female Kanto hero is Green.

I assume Misty is somwhere along 14-16.
    But May and Dawn...they are 10 right? Well...they're very developed 10 year olds lol.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I love Pearlshipping and Advancedshipping. I honestly can't stand Pokeshipping. I guess Contestshipping is okay.

I wouldn't mind Pearlshipping so much if the voice actor for Ash wasn't so, unethusiastic. Dawn's voice is actually tolerable for a dub, but also kind of gets annoying after a while, especially when there's a lot of emotion in a scene. The new voice actors, from Frontier to present, just can't pull emotional scenes off.

However, in relation to the raw version, they're voice actors are great, and are very suiting. The intro and ending credits are also fantastic in the Japanese version.

But yeah, I almost 100% agree with you. I love Pearlshipping and Advanceshipping but never really got into Pokeshipping. I also don't like Contestshipping either.

Maybe it's me being different/weirdo.
    But my favorite Pokemon Special pairing is: RedxBlue[The girl].
    I think they're cute together. x3;

Blue has a girl form? Isn't Blue like the game version of Gary? Or do you mean his sister?

The name of the female Kanto hero is Green.

I assume Misty is somwhere along 14-16.
    But May and Dawn...they are 10 right? Well...they're very developed 10 year olds lol.

I think from the time when Misty first joined Ash, she was 11 and Ash was 10. I'm not sure about this, but it's what I've always thought.

May and Dawn are both 10 years old when they first left their homes, from what Wikipedia tells us, but it could be wrong since Wikipedia is not the most credible of sources.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back