• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Alphaomegashipping is Arceus x Mewtwo, I just looked it up. Missingno. has ships?

Brock's eyes have three stages: line, bubbly black oval, and white circle when he rips off his eyelids, apparently. Maybe that's why he can't find a stable relationship. His life is too complicated between him and his eyes already.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I was actually paralysed with silent laughter for almost a minute XDDDDD I think this thread has successfully crazyfied you. This is the actual reason why he can't get into a relationship, or why he can never have more than 2 or 3 episodes about him throughout a series, the relationship between him and and his eyes is too complicated so he cannot concentrate enough on anything else XD

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I have no comment on AOShipping or GIDShipping. D: The idea is really retarded...

Er.. Jorah, everyone's crazy here.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    No new posts for 4 days? Well, I've been raiding 4chan lately, you really can find some good pics there if you know where to look. I've made about 6 new folders of Pokemon stuff :D Hopefully it will also mean that I'm not posting pics everyone's seen before XD The only downside is not many of them are shipping...but whatever, I'm going to post loads of them anyway. They'll just be shippyish

Spoiler:

This is a Cyrus x Dawn pic I found. I find it pretty disturbing, although there's nothing actually wrong with the pic itself :/ Why do people ship this...? Am I the only person that hates this ship?
    Spoiler:

And here's a loads of other *random* Pokemon pics that I came accross and just wanted to share, since this place is dead ~ First one is by itself because it's kinda big

Spoiler:

And here's an insane amount of pics I saved in the past 2 days. This isn't even all of them o.O Your own fault for clicking and not wanting to go on a scrolling run, just see it as exercise

Spoiler:

^ Hope you had fun scrolling XD Hopefully there is at least one pic there someone hasn't seen before XD I took a few out because I just realised, even though they're in spoilers, it still all loads up straight away o.O And the reply box wasn't loading, so...

I have no comment on AOShipping or GIDShipping. D: The idea is really retarded...

Er.. Jorah, everyone's crazy here.
    Hahaha, it is XD

Shedinjareese was the only one I thought was normal, but apparently not anymore XD So you're right.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Heh, looks like while you "raided" there's some Pixiv stuff you found there too. Most I've seen before, but there are some that l haven't like that Flannery pic (which she looks nice in) plus some other Sapphire/May pics.

Paul would definitely not "shower" his Pokemon like that. Chimchar? Are you kidding?

Dawn looks rather innocent in that "disturbing" pic of yours. And it's Cyrus that looks "wtf".

Speaking of Dawn, I don't know what to think of Pearlshipping now, with the latest episode where Dawn faces her mom in a contest battle. This ship is so woozy and it wanders off in different directions. What do you guys think?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Woot, picture time.

I love Saturn and his not-evolved-yet Toxicroak/Croagunk. :D Seeing as I am a Team Galactic fan anyway...

...and I just wanna play the game Paul's playing. Argh, I'm saying that name again.

Speaking of Dawn, I don't know what to think of Pearlshipping now, with the latest episode where Dawn faces her mom in a contest battle. This ship is so woozy and it wanders off in different directions. What do you guys think?

Pearlshipping? I'm fine with it. I just... hate the crazy fanbase. *not referring to AdvancedK9*

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Picture time XD I loved that Saturn one, too, Fukari XD I've never liked Pearlshipping, along with most of the ships with Ash just because they're too boring and uninteresting. The only one I like with Ash is Angie, since they seem quite similar and they're funny together, like they make each other competitive. Uhh, I'm not sure if that makes for a good relationship, but it makes for a more interesting one XD Dawn just seems like another friend to Ash (which is just most of the relationships in Pokemon XD). At least Angie is a little different from everyone else.

Haha Ruby, you used lots of quotation marks XD I suppose most of the people on 4chan get their pictures from that Japanese site then, I haven't head of it before. I'm sure you always say you've seen most of the pictures every time I most some, you must have seen about 99% of all the Pokemon fanart on the internet XDD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    No new posts for 4 days? Well, I've been raiding 4chan lately, you really can find some good pics there if you know where to look. I've made about 6 new folders of Pokemon stuff :D Hopefully it will also mean that I'm not posting pics everyone's seen before XD The only downside is not many of them are shipping...but whatever, I'm going to post loads of them anyway. They'll just be shippyish

Spoiler:
    Lawl
    What the freaking waffles?! @~@ Oh god what kind of sick people would support that?!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Jorah said:
    Haha Ruby, you used lots of quotation marks

It wasn't a lot...:/

And I didn't mean Pearlshipping in general, it's just one of those questions after I see an episode that I start asking it again.

Dawn can be innocent at times if you think about it...

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • I was actually paralysed with silent laughter for almost a minute XDDDDD I think this thread has successfully crazyfied you. This is the actual reason why he can't get into a relationship, or why he can never have more than 2 or 3 episodes about him throughout a series, the relationship between him and and his eyes is too complicated so he cannot concentrate enough on anything else XD

Hahah I'm so glad you were amused! :-P Hm, though, it's not that I was crazyfied per se, it's just that I'm only serious about ships I genuinely support *coughRocketshippingcough*, and everything else I take with a shield of apathy so pretty much anything I think, I say. Haha. Like Brock and his eyes. Why can't it be true? It's no crazier or less canon than anything else I've seen! Mwahaha!

Oh by the way for some reason I really really like that picture of Cubone at the grave with flowers. That's a drawing-win in my book.

Well, I've been raiding 4chan lately

Haha. 4chan. I've heard tell of what goes on there but, though my parents are pretty lax on what I can and cannot see, it's the one website I'm not allowed to go on. And I think I'm older than you, Jorah! Hahaha. So feel free to let us know what you find, then! XP

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • All of this is so so funny... lolz.

But looking at some of those posts I have some comments...

ArceusXMissingNo.- WHAT THE FLAPJACKS??? Okay, someone explain to me how that could possibly work and you know what I mean *almost shot*

ArceusXMewtwo- Ummmm, Arceus... super huge... Mewtwo... human sized... I don't like that shipping... at all...

Why is Arceus the only legendary getting attention here? THere are over thirty others, and they deserve some debates. Personally I prefer AzelfXMesprit. Is there a name for that?

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Hahahaha Missigno always makes me laugh. Maybe it's because of the webcomic "Super Effective"-- does anyone else read that? Lol. Missigno. I think Missigno is the destroyer of ships. It is the unshippable. AzelfxMesprit is cute though.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Azelf x Mesprit! I was thinking of this ship and I really like it.

...is anyone in for DarkraixCresselia?! *gets shot for liking a generic lightxdark ship*

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Darkrai is too ugly for me to like in a pairing XD I like Plusle x Minun, it's really cute! Although I don't like the Pokemon themselves, I think they're cute together ~ Missingno is just funny. Missingno x Infinity Rare Candies

Oh by the way for some reason I really really like that picture of Cubone at the grave with flowers. That's a drawing-win in my book.

Haha. 4chan. I've heard tell of what goes on there but, though my parents are pretty lax on what I can and cannot see, it's the one website I'm not allowed to go on. And I think I'm older than you, Jorah! Hahaha. So feel free to let us know what you find, then! XP

I really loved the Cubone picture, too.

Some of the boards on 4chan are OK, it's stuff like /b/ you don't want to go in. It's just spammy and trollish and just not funny :/ I don't really see why anyone would want to go there. I go in a few of the anime ones, they can be all right. Haha, I just don't tell my parents what sites I go on or what I do, it's easier that way, for everyone :P Oh, I didn't know you were older than me XD That makes me 3rd oldest in the thread then, I'm happy to continue going down that list XDD

Hahahaha Missigno always makes me laugh. Maybe it's because of the webcomic "Super Effective"-- does anyone else read that? Lol. Missigno. I think Missigno is the destroyer of ships. It is the unshippable. AzelfxMesprit is cute though.

Do you have a link to that comic? I *think* I've heard of it before

And I didn't mean Pearlshipping in general, it's just one of those questions after I see an episode that I start asking it again..

I'm sure Brock actually did more in that episode than Ash did

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ^IMAGES! IMAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! AAAGH!!!!

If Brock ever dates and succeeds I'll have taught a pig to fly by then anyways.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Jorah said:
    I'm sure Brock actually did more in that episode than Ash did

Sure looked like it, with all the funny moments. I can see him and Croagunk pairing up though. How 'bout that, eh?

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Missingno x Infinity Rare Candies

Oh, I didn't know you were older than me XD That makes me 3rd oldest in the thread then, I'm happy to continue going down that list XDD

Do you have a link to that comic? I *think* I've heard of it before

1) That ship probably is in my top 3 now hahah
    2) Well I never know how old the mods/random people/even the regulars are... but yeah, I am... not by much though lol I'm not like in reality a 50-year-old dude XP
    3) https://www.vgcats.com/super/?strip_id=0 heehee... it makes me laugh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back