• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Shipping Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Ayaka
chara04.png

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_xy_me/images/chara/chara04.png

Now , Thats the type of Girl should be the Heroin of this series .
Ya , I don't know anything about her personality .
But just look at her pose , Her cold stare and dominating aura .
I have been waiting for a girl like that.
she would be a perfect rival & Heroin for Ash !!!
Alan is just so lucky , He got a cool heroin , Mega Charizard and a chance to beat E4 member .
Poor Ash might not get a megamon because of some oversmart idiotic Writer/director.
Forget about Heroin.

THIS PIC OMG. I CAN SEE THEM TOGETHER AND FIGHTING. AH, THE EGOS OF POKEMON TRAINERS.

I second this. I might actually like this character more than May! Maybe... *writes to The Pokemon Company*

She should be from the Kanto Region, starting one year after Ash/Satoshi, finishing the all the Pokemon Leagues Ash/Satoshi did with better rankings than Ash/Satoshi.

Also, I just want to ask, who else is a GracefulShipper? Wallace + Winona <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Would it be offending If I say that Pearlshipping is much more stronger shipping then Amourshipping ???
It because Ash & Dawn more like Partners and has better chemistry .
Well, Pikachu has to find another girl if Pearlshipping fails ! Because Pikachu will always remain by Ash's side and will not get ''Oaked'' Therefore he need a girl Pokemon from Ash's team or Ash's wife team to hook up with.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Would it be offending If I say that Pearlshipping is much more stronger shipping then Amourshipping ???
It because Ash & Dawn more like Partners and has better chemistry .
Well, Pikachu has to find another girl if Pearlshipping fails ! Because Pikachu will always remain by Ash's side and will not get ''Oaked'' Therefore he need a girl Pokemon from Ash's team or Ash's wife team to hook up with.
Pika has Haruka's Glaceon.
Buneary is one-sided.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
You know , We haven't really seen any ''Perfect girl'' !
As Perfect Girl , I mean A girl who has everything that a Pokemon trainer would want in his girlfriend .
Like ''Nana Mishima'' from ''Area No Kishi'' ! She's extremely cute , Really good at soccer and very knowledgeable.
Spoiler:

She's the perfect girlfriend that A soccer player would want.
Same way , I was wondering if we get to see a Girl who perfect Girlfriend material for a Pokemon trainer !
Honestly , I would prefer Ash having an one-side feeling for a girl for the first time! That would make the series way way more interesting specially if a girl is too perfect to complain about .

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
But why would you want a perfect girl? Perfect people are boring as heck. I want an interesting girl, one that has an interesting relationship and interactions with other characters. Pokémon's generally been pretty good at creating unique characters with interesting personalities and stories.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
You know , We haven't really seen any ''Perfect girl'' !
As Perfect Girl , I mean A girl who has everything that a Pokemon trainer would want in his girlfriend .
Like ''Nana Mishima'' from ''Area No Kishi'' ! She's extremely cute , Really good at soccer and very knowledgeable.
Spoiler:

She's the perfect girlfriend that A soccer player would want.
Same way , I was wondering if we get to see a Girl who perfect Girlfriend material for a Pokemon trainer !
Honestly , I would prefer Ash having an one-side feeling for a girl for the first time! That would make the series way way more interesting specially if a girl is too perfect to complain about .

It sounds like you want a Mary Sue in the anime. Please...no...In terms of personality, Aoi/Angie fit pretty well with Ash, and so did Dawn. A lot of people said that Dawn was like a female version of Ash. Although obviously Angie was one sided, and there was nothing between Ash and Dawn.

It would be nice for Ash to have feelings for another girl. But apart from ep 9, it's not going to happen.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
But why would you want a perfect girl? Perfect people are boring as heck. I want an interesting girl, one that has an interesting relationship and interactions with other characters. Pokémon's generally been pretty good at creating unique characters with interesting personalities and stories.

Perfect girl aren't boring as you claim , It depend on the storyline !
For example , Haruhi Suzumiya ! She's The definition of a perfect girl who good at every single thing.
If you announce Haruhi Suzumiya to be boring as hell then all the follower of Haruhiism will bury you alive ,
Also there are other perfect girl who are 10 time more popular then other anime girl.
Most people say how overpowered , Perfect & Merry sue protagonist are boring but if you even cheek the Anime popularity then you will see Most Popular protagonist & character happen to be overpowed , Perfect or Merry Sue.
Example Lelouch (code Geass) , Ichigo (Bleach) , Ryoma (Prince of Tennis) , Usui (Maid-sama) , Hinagiku (Hayate no gotoku)
Sena (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) , Atem (Yugioh)
Its because what most people say isn't necessarily what they think !

The girl I mention as Nana Mishima ! if you ever watch ''Area no Kishi'' then you yourself will abmit the Nana Mishima is more interesting then Serena even though She a perfect girl .
It because unlike Serena or other female heroin-sidekick , She isn't completely devoted to the protagonist . She help the protagonist but also move forward with her own life as well which make her interesting . she's not over affectionate and dependent on the protagonist.
Currently , Ash need a girl who's more knowledgeable , calmer and mature then he is .
A girl who will show up time to time to give Ash advise.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Perfect girl aren't boring as you claim , It depend on the storyline !
For example , Haruhi Suzumiya ! She's The definition of a perfect girl who good at every single thing.
If you announce Haruhi Suzumiya to be boring as hell then all the follower of Haruhiism will bury you alive ,
Also there are other perfect girl who are 10 time more popular then other anime girl.
Most people say how overpowered , Perfect & Merry sue protagonist are boring but if you even cheek the Anime popularity then you will see Most Popular protagonist & character happen to be overpowed , Perfect or Merry Sue.

Haruhi is in no way a perfect girl. Perhaps in academic abilities, but that is not why she's fun to watch or why Kyon likes her. The anime, at least, never makes her show people up with her knowledge, or has her teaching other people or anything like that. What makes her fun is her craziness, how self-absorbed and selfish she is, how she just doesn't seem to care about what other people want. In other words, her imperfections. If she were always like how she is in the alternate universe in Disappearance, I doubt she'd be as popular.

The only interesting thing about Atem was that he was voiced by Dan Green. Kaiba, Marik and Bakura are all much more fun.
Spoiler:

We've already had Brock, we don't need anyone else to give Ash advice like that. I think he's grown out of that for quite a while now.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Haruhi is in no way a perfect girl. Perhaps in academic abilities, but that is not why she's fun to watch or why Kyon likes her. The anime, at least, never makes her show people up with her knowledge, or has her teaching other people or anything like that. What makes her fun is her craziness, how self-absorbed and selfish she is, how she just doesn't seem to care about what other people want. In other words, her imperfections. If she were always like how she is in the alternate universe in Disappearance, I doubt she'd be as popular.

The only interesting thing about Atem was that he was voiced by Dan Green. Kaiba, Marik and Bakura are all much more fun.
Spoiler:

We've already had Brock, we don't need anyone else to give Ash advice like that. I think he's grown out of that for quite a while now.

Let see , Haruhi is good at study & Sport ! She good at every thing she tries , The only thing she can't do is convoy her true feeling for Kyon .
The imperfectness you talk about is in her personality.
The girl I'm talking about is someone who good at everything including Battling , intelligence and everything else she do .
As for her personality
Don't kid yourself , There is no such thing as a Perfect Personality .
Because it defer personality to personality , Different people has different opinion on Perfect personality.
Some think Perfect personality is someone who act the way they want even if it selfish , While other think Perfect personality mean pretending to be graceful & polite.
Even people who are perfect at everything has flew in their personality
Its the law of nature .

By the way , Brock isn't here anymore .
Furthermore , May & Dawn needed Drew & Zoey even though they had Ash & Brock as mentor .
Even Ash needed a random third person to give him advise .
There are some advise Older brother figure like Brock can't provide .
That Why , Ash could use a intelligent female rival who help him time after time causing him falling in love with her .

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Didn't anyone ever wonder about this girl while watching Original series-

images

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Um... how about no...
1) No tsundere
2) No Lucario for Satoshi
3) Serena is cuter

Korrina is cute and has more interesting personality compare to Serena.
There haven't been any Tsundere since Original series ! Not even a female rival .
Its the stupid Director/Writer fault who won't give Ash a Lucario but let a Lucario beat the crap out of him.
Its like a stinking ''Rich kid'' licking an expensive Ice-cream in front of a ''Poor Kid'' who can't afford it in order to torment the poor Kid.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
SCREW SERENA! JK i could definitely see ash and serena dating or atleast liking them, neither of them know it but we do and they just flirt all the time.

But i was watching pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea and the scene where they are swimming in the reef with manaphy, a bunch of luvdisc swim bby and asha nd may look at each other through them and i was like "THIS WOULD BE SO ROMANTIC IF THE WRITERS WANTED IT TO BE!"

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Problem with Serena is that she very plain .
She doesn't anything special accept her look and her cooking .
When you compare her to someone like Korrina who's also Cute & strong Gymleader then Serena doesn't seem like a catch .
I mean , How would you see Serena if She-

-Won Multiple Rhyhorn Race using her mother Rhyhorn

-Became a Sky-battle Champion using her mother Fletchling .

-Became PR idol .

-Won Kalo Beauty contest .

-Became One of most popular Preteen Star of Kalo region

During the 5 year Ash spend traveling to other region. So , Wouldn't Serena feel completely different if She do those thing before traveling with Ash.

Are any of the main charachters in pokemon such as ash, may, clemont, actually in love with someone?

May & Drew like each other ! But Most Advanceshipper doesn't want to accept it .

Lizardo

Public Enemy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Are any of the main charachters in pokemon such as ash, may, clemont, actually in love with someone?
- A part of Satoshi's characterization is that he's very oblivious to romance, so not him. But with the exception of Best Wishes he runs across one girl each series who winds up having a crush on him: Moe from the Jouto League, Lila in the Battle Frontier, Aoi from the Pokemon Summer School, and now Serena.
- One could argue that Kasumi liked Satoshi back when she was a main character during the OS, though I personally think Pokeshipping's hints have been overblown to a degree.
- it's a running gag that Takeshi falls for every pretty girl he sees. There've been a few girls who've returned that: a COTD in the Jouto episodes, Azami in the Battle Frontier, Honoka from DP's Tag Team tournament arc, and another COTD in the DP episodes.
- Advanced Generation definitely liked to push the idea of Haruka and Shuu and I know Masato has had at least one crush on a filler character.
- Hikari, Iris, Dent, Citron (so far), and Eureka have never been shown to have feelings for anyone, although Eureka has that whole "trying to find Citron a bride" thing going on.
- Serena pretty obviously likes Satoshi.

That's keeping it to the main human characters. Amongst the main characters' Pokemon there are more.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I have a better idea for a heroin -

-Introduction :
A long Red hair girl with Ponytail who has a Mega Blaziken ! She's cute and has a curvy figure however her personality is completely like a Boy .Her meeting with Ash is same as Raku's meeting with Chitoge (Nisekoi) .

Meeting :
Ash was rushing to a gym-battle and suddenly he get kneed in the face by this girl who run off saying Sorry . Ash then meet her again in a gym where she already won the badge and The gym got closed for the day .Ash accuse her for getting him late by kneed him and it caused them to argue .

Personality : She has energetic hot-blooded personality . She's very competitive as she compete with Ash multiple time.
Most of her trait is like Angie accepted she didn't become friendlier like Angie.She & Ash always compete over everything .
She & Ash always like to truant & Provoke each other. Their Truant is not one-sided. Ash truant her when he get the chance while she truant Ash when she get the chance.
She look like a Crazy girl with no care of the world . However in reality she more wiser & Mature then all other girl .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back