• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shoddy Battle Clan - The 1337 Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I know what you mean, but I'm still very much in test battles, that team i battled you with is more of a wall stall, strategy team that I wanted to try out for myself.

Need to find someone that compliments my big four well.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Yay, I'm ranked in OU just like all my Pokemon are OU (no, NO! DON'T SHOOT ME SAMSON!)

How will we gain a rank Anti? Or are they Permanent?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Beat 3 people (different people) in a row from your rank, and you move up. It's pretty fair when you think about it. Also, if you beat 2 people in a row from a higher rank, you're in as well.

Yeah.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Okay, I'm posting to ask to officially join now after my battle with Anti-Pop yesterday.

Good fun that was too. ^.^

EDIT: Btw, how do you open saved Battle Logs from Shoddy?? I can't seem to open mine at all...

Last edited:

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    I haven't had my battle yet, so anytime u see me on, just challenge, and, unless I have to go, I'll test battle.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2008
    Okay, I'm posting to ask to officially join now after my battle with Anti-Pop yesterday.

Good fun that was too. ^.^

he was also one of my best battles I did on Shoddy ever, sicne I only joined Shoddy yesterday, and joined here today. XD

Syaoran

most likely hates your guts
    Years
    Anti, you can just make it a 16 people tourney, because people keep asking to join. Right now there are 13.. with T_S it's 14 and I'm sure 2 more will sign up [if only Shoddy worked for my cute Samson] :\

Then just make random match ups. =]

btw, I made an account just for this. Find me as "Syaoran" on shoddy.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    The matchups actually are random ;) Otherwise I would've given myself an easier road

I can test battle or anything anytime I'm online really. I'll update the tourney thing...and I know OmegaKraid wanted to join this, so with T_S in we have one more spot left. Hurry!

And my memory is probably blank and terrible considering I've been sick all week...but...I have no recollection of battling you Pachirisu. Maybe like, remind me of some stupid mistake I made or something.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    This probably is a dumb question, but what does 1337 mean? :P

This clan seems quite interesting, and i'm definitly interested all right!

I don't know, I may join soon, as I'll probably be in the top 100 of shoddy soon. :D So I think i'll be qualified here, *gulp*. Hopefully my future test battle will be good :D

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Well, you'll be able to dismantle me then ;) I'm on Shoddy now, I assume that's also your Shoddy username?

EDIT: 1337 is "Elite" for those who can't use English online. ;)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Oh i'm not on right now, ok I'll get on now... Yes my name is BeachBoy there..

so this will be our test battle? sweet ok

And dont expect too much :P

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Yuck, I knew Blissey was a bad idea >.> Go go go snorlax!

gg guys...I've lost like, 5 straight battles. I'm going to get some rest...and, the first page is updated.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Ok I'm in everyone! Nice to meet all of you...

after well, a good effort put up by anti, an intense match until rachi came in... Considering the difference in our strategies...it was actually pretty good.

Thanks for the test anti, glad that you gladly accepted me!

BeachBoy: so A-P am I in?
    Anti-pop: hell yeah!

Thanks ;P

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    :)

Well,as cool as cursing Regirock is, I've found that Tyraniboah is much better for my team. That's what a little battling helps with ;) Thanks for the tests!

We have one more spot for the tourney, so if anyone's interested...

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I just have to test battle Syaoran...yuck, I meant to post that, my brain has just been terribly off today. Actually, I think I can do that now. So yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back