• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shojo Fanclub! =]

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Katsu Koneko said:
    Lately I've been watching "urusei yatsura" this retro anime..is it considered Shojo? -falls over-

I`ve seen Urusei Yatsura! 8D I love it since it`s one of Takahashi Rumiko`s series. My favorite character is Lum. =P I guess it`s shojo, but it seems a bit MORE shonenish to me. But it is a romantic animanga. x]

Thank you sososososo much for reviving the thread again Katsu! =]

The Solitary Angel said:
    You revived it again, thank you so much.

I've never heard of that, but I've decided I'll get The Story of Saiunkoku even if it doesn't finish. I'm going to have Kirarin Revolution soon too, my friends are the best. Now, I just need to make time to watch them.

I`m sure you`ll like Kirarin Revolution since it`s very, very shojo. =]

Years
    Try not not to double post, Katsu Koneko. ^__^;

I've seen pics of Urusei Yatsura, but since it's for older teens, I can't read it. ><

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Well I was trying to revive the club, but sorry about that. ^^;

You revived it again, thank you so much.

I've never heard of that, but I've decided I'll get The Story of Saiunkoku even if it doesn't finish. I'm going to have Kirarin Revolution soon too, my friends are the best. :D Now, I just need to make time to watch them.

No probs~ :D I don't want this thread to die.

Yeah i haven't heard of Kirarin until Kedex fansubbed it. I was like in a new series mood and this peeked my interest so I watched it and was addicted since it reminded me so much of Full Moon. :3 There's always continuing watching it online. :D I'll do that as soon as my Urusei Yatsura obsession wears off. xD

I`ve seen Urusei Yatsura! 8D I love it since it`s one of Takahashi Rumiko`s series. My favorite character is Lum. =P I guess it`s shojo, but it seems a bit MORE shonenish to me. But it is a romantic animanga. x]

Thank you sososososo much for reviving the thread again Katsu! =]

I watched the second movie a few years ago, but finally watched the first volume last week when my friend left it at my house. I'll be sure to return it to her after I draw the cover..-falls over- Anyways, I didn't know it was by the creator of Inu until I was search some info about it. xD My favorite characters are Lum and Ataru (even though he's perverted).

Right now I'm at episode 18. xD

No problem again! :D

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Would anyone here consider Ef ~A Tale of Memories a shoujo anime? If you've even heard of it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Katsu Koneko said:
    I watched the second movie a few years ago, but finally watched the first volume last week when my friend left it at my house. I'll be sure to return it to her after I draw the cover..-falls over- Anyways, I didn't know it was by the creator of Inu until I was search some info about it. xD My favorite characters are Lum and Ataru (even though he's perverted).

Right now I'm at episode 18. xD

No problem again!

You draw manga? 8D Neat!

OMG & yeah, Ataru is so hilarious. I love his reaction when he sees a pretty girl. Lol, you never really know what he`s going to do. xD;;

The Solitary Angel said:
    Would anyone here consider Ef ~A Tale of Memories a shoujo anime? If you've even heard of it.

I`ve never heard of that either. =|

Yami Mary

!Kung Fu Action Jesus!
    Years
    I'll join, I love shojou manga ^^

Do any of you guys watch/read Karin? (Chibi Vampire in English)

I also love Sailor Moon (Sailor Saturn 4-Ever)

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Oh my, this place was becoming inactive. I was going to post here after watching a bit of Kirarin Revolution because I just got it several days ago. I did read a little bit of The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross yesterday and I'm already liking it.

Anyways, thanks for bringing this place back up Yami Mary. I have the all the episodes for Karin, but I have yet to watch it. I'm too busy with school work lately.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, when Shugo Chara! first came out, there were rumors going around that it would only last for about 13 episodes. But that's already been proven wrong, so... now I hear that there might be 52 or so.

I can totally see them dragging the series out that long because a few of the upcoming episodes are supposedly anime originals. Since there are 5 volumes of the manga out right now, it's got a ways to go before it catches up. Oh well, a little more Ikuto won't hurt anyone. XD

Back