• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen should I trade my Blissey for Entei?? And should I trade my Chimecho for Houdour??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Okay well if you started out with Bulbasaur..then you can get your own Entei in the wild..but if you're impatient, then I suggest that you trade Blissey. If you want another one just breed it 'til you get an egg before you trade it. As for Chimecho for Houndour...hmm. You can catch Houndour in the altering cave, so...

Hope this helped :)

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    lemme see.........no (if you chose bulbasaur, yes if you chose anyone else) and no, for houndour is mroe common than chimecho (like srv said, houndour is in altering cave).

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Well, for the sake of completion, go ahead and trade Blissey. If you really want another Blissey, go hatch one or something.

For battling purposes, Blissey (in my opinion) is a better battler with proper moves, EVs, and so on.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I'm pretty sure you can mystery gift with someone, and then you can catch him in the altering cave. You can also get Smergle and Mareep...I can't remember all of them sorry.

Syrus

Kanto Master
    Years
    Kingdra Champion said:
    can someone please tell me the answer to those questions!! and all i need is 20 pokemon in my dex!! to fill the national dex!! ;)

If it was me m8 I'd tell you not to trade ur blissey but desperate times call for desperate measures. :surprised

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Blissey isn't all that hard to get. Put her in the daycare, hatch the egg, and be nice to the newly hatched Chansey by giving it drugs, getting her groomed by gary's sister often, keeping it in the party, and for raising, just give it an exp. share and take her to the elite four. And around level 40...presto. Instant Blissey.

Years
    Well this is two pages, which should be enough opinions. I hope you were able to decide from the help of others. Hope you are happy with the choice you make.
    ~CLOSED~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back