• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should they stop creating?

Stop?

• YES!! There's too many and I hardly remember half of them!

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • I'm support both sides.

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Leave it to destiny

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • NO!!! I want more new Pokemon!!

Votes: 36 51.4%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Not a question if they should stop reasling them, since all one thousand one hundred seventy-one are already drafted. I say...Nah, if it keeps making money might as well keep it going...Since that is what it was made for.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I'm kinda on both sides. ^^ I really love it when we get more Pokemon, for it's not hard at all for me to just remember the names. XD But then, there's getting to be sooooo many Pokemon. @.@ I also hate it when Ash goes to a new region and all his Pokemon from the regions before get dumped at the lab. XD

~Kelsey

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    For me it's not a matter of having to remember them, because quite frankly I know all the names by heart. It's just a fact that the Pokemon should look cooler. The first generation were awsome! The second wasn't bad and neither was the third, but I will say there were some that weren't all that creative. All in all I'd have to say I wouldn't mind seeing more.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • No, I think we need more Pokemon. <3 Then all the future Pokemon games would be boring because they'd have the same ones!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    No! We need more new pokemon! Change is good and the more the better! And It would get boring after a while in the games with the same pokemon.

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I think there is enough now. R/S were only able to fit in 200 Pokemon at of 386, what's the point of making new ones if you're just gonna leave out the old (better) ones?

Vchat20

[PAM] Founder/Coder
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    slow down creating them and the few new that go into a new game, work more on.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Ysa, create cute ones for anime fans. But weak ones so we GB players won't be that hard worked.

Also, do some games on like being professors or nurses or something different

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • slow down creating them and the few new that go into a new game, work more on.
    Agreed. This should be the case, since there are too much Pokemon, and it seems that it's becoming quantity over quality.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • I don't really care whether or not they make new Pokemon. Yes, I would be happy when more games come out, but I wouldn't care about whether or not it would have new Pokemon. What I want is a game where all the generations are together.

Years
  • stop yes
    if we want an rpg on gc/revouloution when game freak and nintendo make it more pokemon will be realeased and people will expect them to be in it so if they stop they won't have that problem

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm really split. According to the rule of three, we should stop at three generations, but Nintendo will surely keep sapping Pok?mon's popularity so that they can maximize their profits.

As for myself, I went through the same emotions when G/S came out as when Ru/Sa came out. I was quite anxious at first saying, "This'll never work!", but after the games came out, I was like, "Nintendo really found a way to make it work...those geniuses!". I'm doing the same thing again now. Just wait unti; D/P comes out...

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • kohei said:
    Agreed. This should be the case, since there are too much Pokemon, and it seems that it's becoming quantity over quality.
    ya!
    We'd want quality over quantity.

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
  • jynx said:
    ya!
    We'd want quality over quantity.

Those of us around in the mid 90's remember where that line got us. ;)

Keep in mind that in real life, new creatures are being created every day through cross-breeding and other forms of manipulation.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Well, we all know it has to end sometime (Unless it's like Bozo The Clown which has lasted 50 years. XD) but, I want it to keep going.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • yoshi1001 said:
    Those of us around in the mid 90's remember where that line got us. ;)

Keep in mind that in real life, new creatures are being created every day through cross-breeding and other forms of manipulation.
    Ya, sadly and unfortunately it went like that :P

Back