• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should VRoad come back?

Should VRoad come back?

• Yeah! It was the best site ever!

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Sure...

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • No thanks

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • That **** sucked...

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
  • Obviously, I'd like VRoad to return. (It closed again? O_o;) It's a great site and all, but you should really make up your mind as to whether or not you want to keep it opened.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Your layout? what? I made the layout...lol

And I didnt close it! The domain expired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • yeah, Casey, revive it! ^^ but in the end, it really is your choice. XD

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Casey, I think you know what the answer's going to be from 99.999999999...% of PC :P
    As for me, Victory Road's one of my favorite sites, so I've gotta say yes.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Yep, that's what everybody - including me - is saying. VRoad's an awesome site with a great design! I hope you bring it back! ^_^

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Unfortunatly, I HAVE NO VRoad files, NONE AT ALL. :( I am going to have to start from complete scratch again...:( so the style wont be usable either, im gonna have to remake those :(

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Like ACM said it really is up to you AZ. It is after all your site. But I think most everyone here is going to say keep up V-Road. Everyone likes the site and everyone loves the layouts you make on PC (you made the first dark layout for PC and it was a real big hit, I used it till "Eevee's Night Out" came along).
    I also think you should keep V-Road up AZ.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    As long as you are still enjoying your site, then definately ^^ your enjoyment of it is the most important thing

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • What Andy said. I mean, I love your site, but it's your decision. If you don't want to keep it going, we're fine with that. ^_^ Do whatever you think is best, Casey. Don't let us influence your decision either.

Back