• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Came across this new toy today:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So those are the super four of X/Y, eh? Not sure I'd stick Pikachu in there, but maybe they think people think of the anime forever and will always want a Pikachu in :3

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
So those are the super four of X/Y, eh? Not sure I'd stick Pikachu in there, but maybe they think people think of the anime forever and will always want a Pikachu in :3

Well I wouldn't either, but I needed that one, it was either that one or a charmander with a pokeball.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I want those toys :(
Nowhere to be found here where I live.
If you live in the states here you can get those (maybe) at w** mart, didn't know if I was allowed to say that or not.
You can find a lot of stuff on the internet if you search a bit 8) But the shipping costs sometimes...

I get alot of my things from thrift store and yard sales, but most from the internet.

Years
If you live in the states here you can get those (maybe) at w** mart, didn't know if I was allowed to say that or not.

I get alot of my things from thrift store and yard sales, but most from the internet.

You can find a lot of stuff on the internet if you search a bit 8) But the shipping costs sometimes...

I dont have those kind of stores here, and yeah, shipping cost is too high usually :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
That's really not advertising in any sense the rules mention so yeah, allowed ^^

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
You have a such nice and large collection. Someday my collection will look like yours, covering lots of space.
Thank you for the compliment! I'm thinking about taking more pictures over the weekend, to show off the things I've obtained more recently.

My clothing collection won't be pictured, most likely, but I also own several t-shirts, a sweatshirt, and a hoodie. I got most of them when I was a child, and thus they've gotten a bit ratty over the years. Three of the shirts and the hoodie are fan-made items that are much more recent acquisitions, and are in much better condition.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i recently got a lapras plush, a japanese talking oshawott and i ordered a mew plush but it hasnt come in yet.

on ebay i ordered these things for my birthday: togepi plush, pokemon base set booster pack, treecko and torchic plush, chikorita plush, crystal gaurdians booster pack, and am waiting on a huge pokemon lot so i can bid on it on the last second. it has so many plushies and figurines i would cry so hard if i lost to it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
and i lost to it, but i also got 10 pokemon books from this lady at my school. like 4 pokemon juniors including 1 and 2 and 2 books about the anime, bye bye butterfree and the shocking showdown or whatever it is lol and a diamond and pearl 2 sided book it had to books in it and a diamond and pearl guide book on the cutest and best pokemon for coordenating. i love all of them sooooooo much. and theres a teacher at my school that has tons of pokemon books and i really want them so bad.

but i alos ordered a chikorita plush, togepi plush. torchic and treecko plush, mew plush, and 2 plushies that i have always wanted.....minun and plusle beanie baby thingies ive always wanted them and now i get them omg im dying im so happy

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
2 plushies that i have always wanted.....minun and plusle beanie baby thingies ive always wanted them and now i get them omg im dying im so happy
Wow, congrats! Those are supposed to be pretty rare and expensive, if we're thinking of the same ones. I have a pair that I won at a Pokemon Rocks America booth back in 2005, and when I checked their price a couple months ago (not that I'd think of selling them), they were up to $80.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 7, 2015
Such cool collections!!! I don't own any Pokémon figurines or plushies :( in fact I only own one figure which is a Shadow the Hedgehog Super Poser lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
For my birthday, I got a togepi plush that's probably fake because it came from Hong Kong and when you lift up below its head you can see pink felt and that doesn't seem like that would be on a plush but whatever. I got torchic and treecko advanced plushies. I also got a lot of ebay gift cards and bought 5 wild blaze booster packs and a call of legends pack. I also ordered a mega charizard x plush from japan and a starly plush also from Hong Kong which might also be fake. And I ordered 2 mighty beans of minun and tailow. And a plusle figurine but the guy ended up accidently sending me a fake spinda figurine. I got my money back though. And I also got birthday money and bought tons of tcg stuff and I opened it up on my YouTube channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back