• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show us your room!

Years
    I remember having this thread in the old pokecommunity, and it got a lot of replies, so I guess I'll try it here.

Just post a picture of your room, or, a diagram, a description, whatever.

Like I said with the old thread, a person's room can tell you alot about them.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm sure someone will move it...just give it some time, kairi is good with things like this...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Err, where was this thread before? Gah I've been so busy I didn't notice. Sorry sorry. ^_^;;;

Timbjerr

Years
    this thread was in pok?mon general...I guess Andy got toit before you did -.-

anyways...I made an MS paint diagram of my room...it is pretty to-scale (I am an architecture student, so I practice that alot...)

****it! stupid file is too big! :angry:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well, this computer case is in the corner of my room, it's got the monitor on the top, and a small shelf for the tower below and to the right. My phone is on my computer case, and next to the computer cabinet is my desk for school and working on. That goes up to the next corner, where my TV and cabinet are caddy-cornered up, with all my consoles and stuff in there.

Plus I have Pok?mon stuff everywhere. You can't turn 1 degree without seeing Pok?mon. ^_^;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Well, this computer case is in the corner of my room, it's got the monitor on the top, and a small shelf for the tower below and to the right. My phone is on my computer case, and next to the computer cabinet is my desk for school and working on. That goes up to the next corner, where my TV and cabinet are caddy-cornered up, with all my consoles and stuff in there.

Plus I have Pok?mon stuff everywhere. You can't turn 1 degree without seeing Pok?mon. ^_^;

to have a room like this is almost a dream for me...

my computer isn't even in my room >_<. My family shares computer even though pretty much it's "mine." I do my homework in the computer room, my computer stuff in teh computer room... it's more like my room not the computer room. For my "real room" i do nothing but sleep in it...

it's annoying to have your computer in sucha "public" place where anyone can just walk in and interrupt whatever you're doing.

Timbjerr

Years
    another attempt at the picture I had earlier...it looks messed up because of how much I had to shrink it...I had to cut off at least 30 pixels off each dimension...:angry:

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Please refrain from attaching bitmaps. They are inconvenient to click, as well as being way too big. Convert 'em to JPEGs first please. ^_^

Timbjerr

Years
    I don't like JPEGs because they make the picture blurry and ruin my sprite art...

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Please refrain from attaching bitmaps. They are inconvenient to click, as well as being way too big. Convert 'em to JPEGs first please. ^_^

I am so terribly sorry, Kairi, but some people don't have the software for conversion. Maybe there's no space on their harddrive for the software, and form personal experience I know how large that software is. (I had to delete mine.) I know I'm probably breaking a rule or something, but y'know, whatever, if I break a rule then oh well... But I'm really sorry, it's just that kind of software is very hefty and not everyone has it...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Actually, paint should convert it. It's not possible to ajust the quailty, but you can save it as a JPEG. Every Windows PC has paint.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    i believe paint does convert most pictures (some of them Paint will just do nothing but screw around with ti)

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Actually, paint should convert it. It's not possible to ajust the quailty, but you can save it as a JPEG. Every Windows PC has paint.

Hmm? I have paint, but I've never known you can convert to JPEG files using this...I'll have to ask in the tech boards... Thanks, Kairi...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    All you have to do is click "Save as..." and then from the drop down menu, choose JPEG. ^_^;

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Kairi said:
    All you have to do is click "Save as..." and then from the drop down menu, choose JPEG. ^_^;

Oh, wow. It works! I feel really stupid now. Thanks again, and sorry! I really am! I was so mean, and now I feel really bad! ^^;;; I'm sorry! Thanks, though.

Back