• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show us your room!

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
  • But as you notice there is no computer in my room x.x our computer is downstairs. And my room isn't very big or else I'd be paying rent lol thats why I'm moving out in a bit because that is what is probably gonna end up happening @.@

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My room is terrbly small, and I share it with my Mom, my brother and me. o.o; I have a bunk bed (bottom bunk is busted... x_x; ) and a mattress next to it. on the north side of the mattress, there's a desk with junk on it, and at the south, there's a four drawers with Manga, and my treasures. *_* At the west side of the mattress, theres a bookcase with my books. n_n I'll try to take a picture...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I've just moved into a new house, so my room doesn't exactly have all of my decorations in it yet. ^_^; It's a medium sized room, on the second floor of our house. I don't have a picture yet, so I'll have to describe it. o.o; Umm... There's a big window on the right side, my bed next to it, my t.v., the door, the closet, and.. my pile of stuff that I'm still unpacking. (Wow, all of that made a lot of sense...) I'm planning on the theme being Hawaiian, so my bed spread has Hibiscus flowers on it and stuff, and I also have several pretty pictures that I'll hang up later. I'm not done yet, and I'll be getting more things for it soon...

Back