• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shower or Bath?

Bath or Shower?

• Bath

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Shower

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Both

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • The Rain! 8D

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Both; because bath's are very relaxing and if I'm in a hurry, I take a shower. ~Mikuru-chan ♥

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I say both,I like to relax in a bath for awhile and if In a hurry,A 5 min shower is perfect for me

Years
    Showers all the way for me. I find baths to be rather boring, and won't take them unless I absolutely need to; I don't find them to be as relaxing, since the feel of water hitting me tends to calm me more than sitting in water does.

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    I personally like to take a bath after a long, tired day. But if I'm in a hurry, then I like to take showers. I also like to go out in the rain, lol, I love it.

8]

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Bath. I can wash myself more thoroughly. :)
    Plus, after long days of extreme stuff outdoors (Mountain Biking, Hiking, Stop-Drop-and-Roll races, Backyard Olympics and getting to the highest point of my yard) a nice, long, soothing bath feels great, and refreshes me to do the same the next day.;)
    And I'm only Thirteen?:shocked:

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Are u kinding? I stopped taking baths when i was 7.

Back