• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Showgan -- Standing On Edge (Invitational)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
  • OOc-

Yeah.. Where is Melissi? o.O

I'm starting to miss her. ;;.;;
    And, better to go out than to have to go back to school. >.<

Ebil government only gives us 3 weeks of holidays. *is already buried under pile of homework from first week of school*

Ic-

{Orjen, I, had gotten the shiny thing! The shiny thing was what I had gotten. And yet...}the Wurmple buried his face in his arms, trying his best not to tear anymore. All that greatness, and then Jena had to take it away.

"Sorry Orjen. Eh, I'll get you an even shinier thing once I find one.."Jena sweatdropped, patting the bug on his head, trying her best to comfort him while Rai called out Ashura.

{If Jena says so...}the caterpillar rubbed his nose, blinking as his attention wandered over to the decreasing amount of Pineco. Jena too, turned back to see Ashura perform a Swords Dance technique.

The girl let a worried expression take her face as the Scyther looked like she was having a tough time with Sarge, quickly replaced with a relieved smile as Kaika managed to burn him into a crisp easily.

"I'm fine, head still hurts a bit from falling, but, eh, other than that, I'm great."Jena had a slanted grin on her face as the battle ended, "You and your pokemon were great too. If Mama had seen you, I'd think that she'd actually try to crack a smile. What with her own daughter not being good enough."the girl added on, Rai must've been taught well, but, no matter how good his battling was, the girl doubted that Zhena would ever except a blonde person, even someone like him. Ever since that incident two years ago, her mother had kicked out and rejected blonde people of any sort. She was a woman who loved to keep grudges, just for the sake of it.

Jena couldn't even begin to understand why, though. Rai was really a great person, reckless as he w-

The girl frowned, remembering what the boy had done.

"But.. now that that's over with,"the girl folded her arms, the Wurmple and Tailow on either of her shoulders doing the same.

"Why'd you run away? I mean, I was really worried about you! Who'd be so reckless to rush off without a warning of any sort into the woods at a time like this?"she held a hand out at the moon in the clear sky, for the first time in a long while, showing anger.

"Eh! I mean, look at what you almost got into! If not for you being such a great trainer, I don't see how else we could've survived that army of Pineco!!"the girl continued, speaking her feelings as they came, failing to realise what she was saying.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Aww, I'm missed. ^-^; Sorry guys, a combination of laziness and PC's weird server problems have kept me away from here for a while now. >.> Eh, I wanna make a post in in here, bit I've gotta go eat breakfast. @_@ *ish hungry* I'll be back in a short while for an IC.

EDIT: I'm back! And full of waffles. XD So...:

Zachary
    ============

"Hmm," Zachary muttered as he was finishing eating. It had been more than a few minutes since Jena had left to check on Rai, and her absence was making the boy's mind wander in search of the reason it was taking so long. "I wonder what's keeping Jena... you suppose Rai's all right?" he asked aloud to the group. Well, the group that was left. Half of them were missing. Maxie had been gone, then Rai and Jena's disappearance as well. The only ones left were he, Silver, and Kayley. Amelia too, but she wasn't really an 'official' group member. Wait... how did one become an official group member?

He paced back and forth a little, concened for his two friends. Maxie too.

{I dunno. Think they wanted some alone time together?!} Ron snickered suspiciously.

The boy rolled his eyes slightly, "Aww come on Ron! Quit joking, I'm serious! They've been gone for a while, too long to even be sharing a couple quick kisses." His eyes flickered to Amelia for a short moment, but this mistake was punctuated by him bumping into a kitchen table. With a short "Gah!", he steadied the table, and then turned around to the others with an apologetic smile.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Uuurgh...curse my computer. I had this whole post all but typed out before I left, but then the darn thing suddenly spazzed and closed the window on me. Sowwee...;__;

IC:

{Smelly?} Akari's eyes widened slightly at the treath, the Murkrow wriggling furiously as she was transfered over to Messa's care, but to no avail. Whatever Grimers were made of it certainly was sticky, and the bird pokémon had been plunged right in the midst of it.

{Fine then, meanie human...} she spat at last, glaring hatefully at Maxie, {I'll show you where I brought the shiny thing, but tell the smelly thing to loosen the grip, poor bullied Akari is suffocating.}

'But I'll have my revenge...'
    the Murkrow continued wickedly in her mind, her eyes quickly darting to the shiny necklace that Maxie was wearing, '...oh yes, the master will deal with the meanie human, and maybe if I play this right I'll even get a shiny thing for myself.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Oh suck it up, snivelflake.} Kuro remarked in a clearly taunting manner as Jink burst out into tears, {That was just a scratch, what you really should be worried about is getting lost.} he grinned viciously, {The directions I gave you were all wrong...}

'Just attack already...' the cat thought impatiently, 'I need a cut or a scratch, some kind of mark to prove I was attacked by that little weed, then Amelia won't blame me for anything and things will be all nice like before.' The taunt would probably keep those infamous status attacks away, of this Kuro was fairly confident, but it remained to be seen whether the Bellsprout had the guts to attack at all or not.

Rai smiled at the compliment Jena gave him, but it was cut short rather quickly as the past events finally caught up with the girl, her two pokémon following suit as Jena folded her arms, the three of them looming over him like some kind of war tribunal.

{I would scold you for your recklessness as well.} Ashura remarked in a whisper, {But I think she is doing a good enough job at that. I'll be keeping watch...}

'Gee...thanks a lot, Ashu...' Rai thought for himself as the Scyther chose to abandon him to Jena's fury, dissapearing amongst the canopy in a blurr of motion.

"I..." The boy hung his head as the accusations began raining in, feeling very much like he had done years before when Isabel had caught him doing something he knew that he wasn't supposed to do, like getting the only available set of 'proper' clothing dirtied by sneaking off in the middle of a very boring party his family had been invited to. Boy had he been scolded for that, but it had been almost worth it to see Isabel's expression when she could do nothing but let him totter off in casual wear, although the gym leader had sure done her best to make it look at least a bit 'proper'.

"I mean, I was really worried about you!"

Rai blinked, 'I...' he repeated for himself, experiencing that strange sensation he had felt during the battle again, 'She said...I...not we.'

'No, this isn't the time for that.' he told himself off sternly, dislodging the thought as he tried to come up with a nice apology...or at the very least an explanation.

"I'm sorry..." he managed at last, suddenly finding it very difficult to meet Jena's gaze, "I thought...I thought that I could manage on my own...that I would just slow you all down with my problems if I stayed, I didn't..." he struggled to find the words, finally forcing his eyes up. One sincere look would probably do it. After all, he had often been told that those blue eyes of his were his greatest asset, maybe trying to appeal to Jena's emotions was a better choice than going about it logically, she did seem to be in a very emotional state at the moment, anyway. "I didn't mean to worry you, Jena." he finished, at last bringing his eyes up to meet Jena's, feeling slightly guilty. He meant what he had said, certainly, but he also knew that aiming it directly at the girl was a rather cheap attempt to get off the hook. Still, the boy couldn't help resorting to it. He had had quite enough scolding back at home, and he certainly wasn't going to let Jena take up that role too.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • OOc-

Hi Titan!! XD

Feebas, yayness! I got forced nominated by my classmates to give a 2 minute speech infront of the school this coming Monday[cough1799studentscough].. Something about the Parent-Child Camp[with, apparently, little to no parents attending] we had to attend during the holidays. X3

*wants to hug all her classmates* [Apparently, most of them don't like hugs. XD]

Ahh... the burdens of being the most talkative person in class. ^^ *brick'd*

*was also forced to her school's anniversary today* I'm so going to look forward to the 4 hours of boring performances. >.>;;;
    Out of a class of 34, I just had to be one of the 12 to be chosen to go, need to leave after this post. ;;.;;

Ic-

Jena raised an eyebrow as Rai began to explain, not letting her stare leave the boy. He didn't seem to want to look her in the eye, which was probably a good thing. The girl could ever handle eye contact with people, if anything, like her master had told her before, "You know what's the problem with you, Jena? You're too soft! I mean, someone blindly flashes you a set of big, innocent eyes and you let your guard down.. I can't see how Mistress is going to like this."

The girl lowered her shoulders, some tenseness evaporating as the boy apologised for his actions, continuing to explain why had he done so. Jena held the fustrated look on her face, not planning to forgive him anytime soon.

At least, not until he looked at her. The Coordinator cringed at his look, trying her best not to let her guard down. It was her turn to look at her feet, urging herself not to feel sorry for him. Yet, those eyes weren't cute or innocent whatsoever to her... they really bore true sincerity.

She found herself.. somehow relating to him. "If I was the one standing there... I'd probably do something of the sort... Maybe something even more life-endangering than Rai.."

"Eh.. you, you- you don't need to apologise. Even if you weren't in any danger, I would've worried either way.."the girl's anger dissipated as fast as it had arrived as she told him, unfolding her hands so that they rested at her sides. The Pokemon on her shoulders doing the same, though their glares had yet to leave the boy.

"I.. would've done the same thing, if not, something more liable to get me in trouble,"she admitted, gathering the courage to look up. For a moment, just wanting to open her mouth once more, tell Rai about her family, how she really thought about things, why she was like this.. he seemed like one of those people you could tell all your secrets to, and not get judged in anyway.

But, that would've been stupid thing to do... wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Hiiii Yibber! ^_^

So you've got a hugophobic class, eh? xD Meh, it's to be expected considering the age group, I guess. As for your little duties as the most talkative in class...lol, go you. The only thing I was ever nominated for was class representative in the students' council. I declined that, though, since it was pretty common knowledge that it's all about a bunch of people sitting down and discussing stuff without ever accomplishing anything that wouldn't be accomplished anyway since the school staff always get the final say. I helped campaign one of my friends into the position instead. ^^ So yeah, good on you for being all out and active for your class. I'm sure you've granted them a great deal of joy with your four-hour suffering of boring performrances. xD

IC:

'Works every time...'
    Rai confirmed, still feeling rather guilty as Jena's anger dissipated, followed by the girl admitting that she would probably have done something similar herself had their positions been reversed.

"I see what you mean." he replied, nodding, "If you'd have been running off into danger in the middle of the night I'd probably have been the one chasing after you too." he grinned slightly at the thought, but just then he came to realize something....he was alone with Jena now, and with the relief of having caught up with him still in effect, the girl might not be keeping her guard up at the moment. 'Just a chance...' Rai thought for himself, 'If this isn't a chance I don't know what is.'

"Jena..." the boy began, trying to find the best way to phrase his question so it wouldn't sound too nosy, "I've been meaning to ask, is there something on your mind?" he took a brief pause, "I mean, you've been a bit withdrawn from everyone and you've been looking worried now and again. Is there something you would like to get off your chest?"

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • OOc-

Hugophobic ish right. >.<

Yibber- *spots someone looking sad/alone*
    You look like you need a hug! ^^

Random guy/girl- NO!!!! O_O;;;

Yibber- *hugs them*

I have good intentions! XD
    Besides, teh class is used to me hugging, they either roll their eyes, or they run away. Most know that they be too slow to run away from Yibber, so, yey! XD
    I also tend to hug peoples who come into class before school starts, but, I'm usually too lazy to, so, I just call out 'Hi [insert Yibber's classmate's name here]' to all 33 peoples. XDDD
    Yes, I am lame. X3

I nearly died yesterday, I mean, the VIP was half an hour late, letting all of us rot to our deaths in the stuffy audiotorium. Following up by 3 speeches, each 20 minutes long, needing to be said in both Chinese and English. Making it 2 hours of freakin' speeches! O_O;;;
    Then, the last one and a half hours belonging to a prize giving ceremony. And our school's chinese orchestra and dance club. I Feebas it, those two were the only things that I paid attention to.-.-
    What bites most, is that I'm just watching the prize giving ceremony, and not getting a prize. ;;.;;

XD

I would tell the story on how I got nominated to give a speech tomorrow.. but.. before my OCC ish longer than IC. X3

Ic-

Jena couldn't help but smile as Rai said that he'd be the one running around finding her if they had been in opposite roles.

The girl blinked as the boy proceeded to ask her why she had been so withdrawn. She hesitated, a small part of her saying that she'd surely get found out if she even mentioned a shred of anything about herself. With great effort, mentally anyway, she ignored the little voice. It was probably one of those little things in your head just built in to put you down, Jena very well knew that she was doing a grand job at that.

"... Eh..."the girl was still reluctant, finally settling on telling the boy, for all she knew, this would make her feel better, "- you might find me.. weird for saying this. But, it's just that- it's not like- you all are the greatest people I've ever met. I really- I don't want to burden any of you by telling you about my own petty needs,"Jena was having trouble forming complete sentences, but she figured that Rai was well smart enough to understand her.

"I don't want to annoy any of you, or possibly make you all worry about me, when you all should be worrying about your own well-being."she paused, half her telling her to stop spouting gibberish, the other telling her to continue till' the end, she could then take all her time in the world to feel sheepish and useless all over again.

"Eh, I'll admit. I've always wanted someone to talk to. Sometimes, these sorts of problems, you'd feel like it'd be useless to tell all the people in the world, and not have anyone care about you. When you could tell just one person- one person's enough as long as they can understand you."her voice was a tad stronger than it usually was, as she clenched a fist.

"And, the way I see it.. Eh, it doesn't even need to be a problem. Just a small conversation anything. Like, on why it's a fact that most parents tend to control their children too much, "the girl grimaced at the example she gave.

"- For me anyway!"Jena smiled to the boy, for once, actually feeling glad that she had chosen to speak the truth. It didn't matter anymore, she felt this sort of.. fullness in her heart, be it mushy or wimpy. Let her mother scold her for all she cared, this was.. the truth! And this fullness, was it what it was like to have freedom?

Ooh, yes, she really had to stop listening to that little voice more often.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| I'm so excited =3 Tomorrow, I'm off to Ireland with my school. Yey. I thought I ought to post...}

"I'm not stupid, birdbrain..." Maxie muttered, "Tell me and I'll release you straight away. I'm not evening going to try and retrieve that stupid trinket, just doing a favour for that boy." she leaned in threateningly close, so close her slightly elongated canines were in clear view. "Do yourself a favour," she hissed, "tell me where it is."

------------------------

Jink broke into a scrambling dash. He was certain he could find his way back, with or without that blasted cat's help. After all, he couldn't drag the Bellsprout back to his Nurse trainer, not now Jink was injured. He could just imagine ol' Nursey's face; 'Oh, Meowth, how could you be so heartless! No dinner for you for ever!' this made Jink snicker.

After a few metres, Jink came to a window in the vent. He peered down, spotting the entrance hall below - and his trainer! The bow was sitting, right where Jink had left him, still pouring over his laptop. His head was bowed, and from this angle only his black hair was visible, but his hands were typing frantically, erratically, and Jink guessed his Master was worried about something. But how to get down?

{xP I don't suppose it'll matter too much if I disappear for a week; my characters aren't exactly doing much these days. xD}

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Um... I would post, but Silver and Kayley are the only ones Zachary's with and they're not really talking much. XD Maybe Alter could post as Amelia sometime? ^^;

By the way Yibber, that speech-listening-to thing sounds lovely. XD Your bum must have been numb from all the sitting. >.<

Oh and have lots of fun Charon! I love school trips. They're always loads of fun! ^^

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Uuuuurgh....>_<

finally...Finally...FINALLY I get to post! I swear, it's been all disconnects and database errors for the last two days. Didn't manage to get a single postie in. T__T

And Yibber, that sucks about the ceremony. Yuh, I know all about painfully long speeches. Our principal loves speeches, and since it's a bilingual school we get to hear everything in both Swedish and English. That really sucks during school endings, especially since those tend to be formal dresse events meaning that we have every student from the whole school complex (That is, upper elementary, the tiny little IB-line I'm studying in, AND the national line) which is quite a lot of people considering the space we have. And of course we all know that boys don't have much choice when it's supposed to be formal. Nyah, ties were invented by a people hater. >.<

As for the guest speaker you had...man, that totally sucks. Half an hour later? I do hope that he/she at least gave a proper excuse for such boreishness. <<

Anywho, before I forget myself in the OOCs it's about time for some...

IC:

Rai smiled politely as Jena began here explanation. Granted, the girl's words were rather hard to decipher due to the disorganized manner in which they came, but the central message couldn't have been clearer. It seemed, at least to Rai, obvious that the things Jena was explaining were something she had pondered and pent up for a very long time, and so it wasn't really all that surprising that the girl, now that she had finally seen a chance to let them out, didn't bother with trying to phrase them up nicely. It was understandable, and certainly preferable to the quiet and drawn back Jena he had known thus far.

"I think I know what you mean." the boy said at last, nodding, "And having felt that way myself I wouldn't exactly call it weird either..." he chuckled a bit, "...or at the very least I wouldn't want to think that way. Still, it was precisely that line of thought that got me into this mess..." he gestured towards the KOed Pinecos scattered around the area, "...so perhaps we've been mistaken?"

Rai took a brief pause, "Hmm...I'm rambling, aren't I?" he added after a while, grinning in a slightly embarassed way - which wasn't really something he was accustomed to doing - "My apologies, I guess what I was trying to say was that if you ever need to talk to someone, I'd be more than happy to listen."

It was true yes, but the boy also realized that there was another potential meaning which could very well be made from these words, hastily adding "And I'm sure that the others would as well."

{Just tell you?} Akari echoed, scowling a bit, {Oh well...if the big meanie human isn't interested to find out why poor abused Akari was told to tail him - oh, excuse me, her - then that's fine by me.} she said this in a purposefully slow manner to make sure that Maxie would catch onto it, {I took the shiny thing to the big statue in front of the tower place where all meanie muscle-heads go to challenge the big meanie muscle head for another shiny thingie, but that is all I know. Now let poor abused Akari go, heartless musclehead.}

'Running away?' Kuro growled but didn't pursue Jink. 'Fine then...' he concluded, 'No injuries, but I can still feign a narrow escape.' he extended the claws from his front paws and delivered a series of calculated slashes across the interior of the vent which he hoped would be quite similar to what a Razor leaf technique would leave. The claws didn't do much against metal, but then again, neither would razor leaves from a tawny little Bellsprout like Jink.

'And now...' Kuro concluded with a smirk, retracting his claws and beginning to head back to the main area, '...it's time for my return.'

"Umm...yes, it does seem a bit...odd for both of them to dissapear at this hour." Amelia remarked, that slight look of concern entering her expression again, "I mean, almost everywhere's closed by now, what would they be doing out there?" she quickly turned her face elsewhere as she overheard Zachary's retort to Ron so as to not let him see the blush which was once again creeping up. She had always been like that, far too easy to embarass, and had always been embarassed about it...which of course only served to worsen the problem. Luckily, Zachary's sudden contact with a nearby table allowed the trainee's natural nursing instinct to override the others.

"Zachary, are you okay?" she asked, instinct more or less compelling her to rush over even though it was quite obviously little more than a small bruise at worst, "That is, you didn't hit your kneecap against one of those sharp edges or anything, did you? Should I take a look just in case?"

OOC: Ohh...I could so picture Silver snapping at this point. xD Flissie, where art thou? :__;

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • OOc-

No, he didn't give a reason, we all just clapped and thanked the Feebas for him even coming at all. XD
    And yes, not only did our butts hurt. But our legs were so stiff. We had to stand still for about a minute before we all filed out of teh evil hall. XD

Science teacher- Okay, I need someone to speak to the school next Monday during assembly.
    3/4 of class who heard- Yibber! Yibber!! [Yeah, most people in class call me Yibber/Feebas. Unless they want their heads ripped out from their necks.>D]

Yibber- *stares at mercury*
    Uh... whatever, okay..*plays with bunsen burner*
    *six seconds later* What do I do? o.O

Science teacher- Speak to the school on Monday.
    Yibber- O_O.... okay..?

Blame the shiny, silver mercury. <D
    The speech went great. Even though I added in most of the parts on the spot. Since, I was the *only* one who didn't go up with a script. >.>
    I distinctly remember my teacher telling me to memorise it!! >.<
    Forgetting stuff would have never made such a good impression on 1862 students and teachers. XD
    For course, I was the only one who made the whole school laugh. *brags*

*hugs class*

Whee for attending an air rifle course today *is now certified to shoot an air rifle*
    Those things are really heavy though ^^

Ic-

The girl nodded as Rai began to talk, listening as he told about him feeling more or less the same way. Perhaps, she wasn't that weird after all, the boy certainly wasn't.

"Eh... Yeah, I suppose it was."Jena found herself agreeing with him before she even had a chance to relay the words in her head. But, yes, it all did seem like a big mistake. She, being one of those 'experts' would know. Probably her fault again. Yet, she found a small part of her actually trying to believe that Rai would have gotten either- Well far away from the town- or - Been blown to smithereens by the Pineco colony- if she hadn't been nosey enough to poke her head into the matter.

The girl sighed, wiping that assumption clear from her memory as she turned back to the boy.

"No you aren't. And, eh.. There's no need,"Jena immediately replied, waving her hands, mainly talking about the fact that he thought he was rambling[that was what she usually did] and that he wouldn't mind lending an ear. The last thing she would expect was for anyone to bother to listen to her problems.

Still, she couldn't help but smile lightly, tilting her gaze upwards. It was probably the first time she had looked up to the sky that day. Always prone to staring at her hands and feet. The moon looked so warm and bright. It was like a nightlight of some sort.

"Ehh, we'd better get back. The others should have probably realised we've been gone for too long. "the girl snapped back to the present at the thought.

Ooc-

*runs to get Flissi*

Edit-
    V Flissi's being mean. ;;.;; *is hugless*

Last edited:

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    OCC: Hiya everyone!! *gives everyone except Yibber a big hug* I just kinda thought it's now or like never.. I guess I'll never find a better chance to make an entry.. xD

IC:
    Everyone is treating me like I'm not around.. I'm gonna stay this way till someone realize that I actually exist. I mean by not talking, it doesn't mean I'm not around. If I don't talk, won't anyone ever bother to find out why I'm not talking? And like, that stupid Amelia, why does she have to appear at this point of time. If she's gonna try snatch my darling Zachary away, she had better watch out. I'm not one to be trifled with.

Silver snapped back to present after hearing Amelia's voice.. Oh my.. Zachary's injured.. She ran over to Zachary and pushed Amelia away. "KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM HIM!! HE'S MINE!!" She bent down and took a look at Zachary's kneecap.. "Is it bleeding? I think it is. Someone call the ambulance quick, or he might bleed to death," she shrieked so loudly that veryone turned to stare at her. She then put her hand on Zachary's knee and asked, "Erm.. Is this like.. blood or what?"

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Hi Flissie! ^^ Welcome back.

Wow Yibber, I would be flipping out if I had to give a speech like that in front of so many people. XD And it's always best to make an audience laugh. They'll remember you the best. >=D

Guh... stupid Pokecommunity and their server issues. >.> Hopefully this goes through after I'm done typing it. XD

Zachary
    =============

At first the boy was determined not to let the sharp pain in his knee show through his face, but this became a harder thing to do as Amelia suddenly rushed over, taking an interest in his minor wound.

"Uh... well," he began, his cheeks turning a little red. He stopped talking to the trainee though when Silver burst forth from her quiet place and pushed the other girl aside, screaming about keeping her hands off of him. The helmet-clad girl then plopped her hand on Zachary's knee and began inspecting it for blood.

Zachary blinked about three times before responding to her question. He was... hers? When had that happened?! Did she... like him? Well, this was awkward. However, it was not nice to push Amelia out of the way like that. She was just trying to help him!

"Calm yourself it's not blood," he said, trying not to sound harsh, "It's a dirt stain from climbing up that mountain earlier today. I think... well, it's not blood, that much I know. Even if I had hit my head though, you shouldn't have pushed Amelia like that. She's our friend you know." He had ignored the other parts of what Silver had said, hoping to get some advice from... anyone about how to deal with this. He certainly wasn't the best at girl stuff.

His eyes flickered to Silver's hand still on his knee. "Um, uh... don't worry about me, it just hurts a little. You can, erm, take you hand off now," he said, afraid to touch her and make things worse.

He looked over to where Amelia had been pushed to. "Amelia... you okay?"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC:

Flissiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee! You posted! ^_______^

How long has it been since last time? Well, no matter. I'm just glad you're back. Now if real life could only give Plushie a break we'd soon have the whole gang together again. Yey. =3

And Yibber...being left hugless isn't nice, and it's been a good day for me so...*Hug* But you only get one, so use it sparingly. xD

Anywho...yes, server problems need to die. They're the reason I'm so far behind in posting. *Stabs server problems* Well, that and the fact that I'm EV training my Charmeleon in Leafgreen (Just got the cartridge today. ^^). According to the IV check Shorties ran on it it's got near maximum speed and HP, good Sp.Attack, and decent to poor Attack (Can't get absolute numbers until it hits level 100), which actually suits me just fine. >D *Evil cackle* PH33R the ultimate SDance Charizard of doom. xO

That aside, it's time for...

IC:

Rai was about to comment when Jena claimed that there was no need for others to bother with her problems, but seeing the unusually happy expression on the co-ordinator's face as she looked up into the sky made him rethink that judgement, the boy chosing to kee quiet and watch as well, not wishing to spoil the moment.

"You're right, of course." he replied as the girl mentioned that they should be heading back again, taking care to keep more or less in step with Jena as they began to head off again, "Oh, and Jena..." he added after a while, "Thank you, for coming after me, I mean. I think..." he paused for a bit, "No, I know that I was about to make one of the worst mistakes in my life, and I probably would have done it if you hadn't been there."

Amelia was more or less speechless when Silver suddenly rushed up and pushed her aside, screeching that Zachary was hers and that the trainee should stay away from him. The first reaction was of course to snap back, to tell that helmet-wearing little harpy to back off and let the boy speak for himself, but what was she supposed to do after that? She certainly couldn't retort by claiming that Zachary was hers instead. That just wasn't...well, there had been that moment, but-it wasn't really...she sighed, this was just another one of those countless moments where her own timid nature got in the way of her social life.

"I'm-I'm fine..." she replied at Zachary's comment, quickly getting up from the floor and brushing herself off. Her rear ached slightly as a result of its recent contact with the pokémon center floor, but she certainly wasn't going to start moaning about that at the moment. That volatile little girl would probably go berserk and attack her again if she thought that Amelia was flirting with Zachary or something.

"But what...what is your problem?!" she turned to Silver, the trainee's anger starting to get the better of her, "I-I was just trying to see if he was okay and then your lunged at me and started flinging accusations like that! And anyway, if there is any injury we've got the supplies and the people to treat it here so we certainly don't need an ambulance! Just-just stop being so hysteric, allright?!"

She folded her arms defensively, glaring at the girl. 'It's not my fault that he doesn't like you...' the trainee thought bitterly, having to exert a measure of self-control not to say this out loud.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • OOc-

One hug? ;.;

Better than nothing. XD

click

How bored did I feel? *is planning to do the whole cast* XD

Ic-

"... Really?"Jena reacted at Rai's last statement, nearly tripping over once more as she was taken by surprise. The Wurmple and Tailow on her shoulders close to teetering off as well. Both gave each other the same look, before returning their gaze to the stars in the sky, they knew better than to start chatting.

The girl wanted to say that it couldn't have been her.

It wasn't her.

"It wasn't m- " before she had a chance to finish her senetence, the Coordinator heard a muffled shriek, barely audible. But, it seemed to be coming from the Pokemon Center.

"Eh, did you hear that?"she asked the boy, wondering if anything had happened to those at the Pokemon Center. The cheerful expression she had on her face a moment before vanished, in it's place, a doubtful and worried frown.

She quickened her stroll into a brisk walk, looking over her shoulder to make sure that Rai was still there.

"We should hurry back,"

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Goodness... posting on here has been horrid lately. >.> Darn server. *stabs along with Alter*

And I forgot to give Yibber a hug!!! What kind of awful person am I?!! *tackle hugs Yibber*

Zachary
    =============

Glancing at how Silver's hand still lingered on him, Zachary decided to push it off with his own. "Aheh, um, well... let's hope the others are okay," he said with a nervous smile. The boy suddenly became painfully aware that he was the only boy in the room; there were three girls with him. Not that Zachary didn't know how to be around girls, but with things getting heated... and everyone tired and stressed about Maxie and now Rai and Jena... it was looking a little intimidating. Not to mention that Zachary felt as if he were in the middle of something he wouldn't want to be in the middle of.

He glanced over to Amelia with an apologetic look. He didn't want to say something out loud and set off Silver again, but he didn't want Amelia to think he didn't care about her feelings.

"I think we're all a bit tired... it's been a big day of lots of emotions after all," Zachary said in an unsure tone.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC:
    UrBaN LeDeNdZ said:
    HI! IM... uhh... just call meh ybur's best friend.. XD where's she anyways???

I think I'll call you an annoying little spammer. << If you've got something to say to Yibber send her a friggen' PM, don't clutter up others' threads with irrelevant posts. Now get out. <<

IC:

Rai was about to counter Jena's modest statement with something along the lines of a 'yes it was', but he too heard the scream, it was pretty hard to miss in the otherwise quiet nighttime surroundings, as did a small group of Pidgeys sleeping in a nearby tree, the birds setting of into flight with agitated cries and briefly circling the area before deciding that it was a false alarm and settling down again.

"You're right, that sounded bad." the boy concured, nodding as he picked up the pace to stay alongside Jena, "But there's a faster way to go." he added, "Ashu?"

The Scyther muttered something as she left her hiding place in foilage but didn't argue, settling down in front of the boy in preparation.

"So Jena..." Rai added with a hint of a smile, despite the seriousness of the situation, "...have you ever been on an Agility ride? Ashu can take us to the center in a matter of seconds. Just hold on tight." he then proceeded to grab a firm hold of one of the mantis pokémon's arms, hoping that the girl wouldn't have any interjections to taking the other.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • OOc-

*gives her a stern 15 minute long telling off*

Meh, really sorries peoples. :/

I'll admit that I've been really newbish before. But, I've never spammed!! Yes, a surprise, no? XO

XD

Thankies for the nice hug Melissi! *feels loved again*

Ic-

Jena tilted her head as Ashura appeared, stopping in her tracks as Rai began to explain the faster way to get to the center. The girl managed a small grin, immediately grabbing two pokeballs off her wrist, nodding to both Tania and Orjen. She doubted that they would've been strong enough to not get blown off.

The Tailow and Wurmple obliged straight away, disappearing into their respective 'homes' in a flash of red light.

"Eh, can't say I have. But, that doesn't mean I don't want to try."the girl said as she clipped the spheres back onto their clasps. Despite her quiet attitude, she wasn't one to be scared of trying new things once in a while. Most of the fun things in life had to be learned along the journey itself after all. She was well trained enough to know what to do with anything out of the ordinary happened. Not to say her reflexes were superb, but, an example would be, say, a tree branch suddenly sticking out.

Without much of any other thought, she held onto the Scyther's other arm, trying her best to not grip on too tightly. It was like the way she picked up Zachary's Zigzagoon yesterday. She just felt that nothing bad was going to happen.

At least, she hoped.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| Guys, I'm a little lacking in inspiration... ^^; Got any ideas on what I can write?
    I'm SO annoyed. My science teacher lost my essay, so now it's down as 'late', so I get marks off! How unfair is that? That could be the dfiference between a B and an A, as far as I'm concerned!
    On another note, I got 99% on my English essay. I missed HALF A MARK out of a possible 50. I'm so proud of myself!}

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • OOC:

*twitch*

*rises from the dead*

Plushie's back.. still.. can't.. believe it.. went.. more than.. four weeks.. without outlet.. from school.. Ho-ho-ho, it feels good to finally be posting again! ^o^

Hi! Hi hi! Hi Yibber, Titan, Charon, Melissi, Flissie, and everybody I've missed! *huggles*

Now to catch up on.. the bajillions of stuff I've missed.

*dives into sea of posts*

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: O_____O

*Twitch*

PLUSHIEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOU'RE BACK! ^________^

Missed you loads I did. ^0^ And yish...four weeks...is a bit of posts, ne? Not that many as you might think, though, seeing as how I was gone for a bit over two weeks during which posting activity was next to zilch, not to mention all the server problems we've been having lately. << Oh well, that's all in the past hopefully. Welcome back. ^_^

IC to follow of course...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back