• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*shrimp* Fullmetal Alchemist fanclub

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
    Fullmetal Alchemist fanclub

Fullmetal Alchemist
    Welcome all FMA fans! This is the Fullmetal Alchemist fanclub, as you can see. Please follow the rules and use the sign up form if you want to join. And if you could 'donate' some fanart/fics that would be great. I did not write/draw any of the fanart/fics, the only exception being that I wrote 'The Laws of Time and Space.' Also, I do not own Fullmetal Alchemist in any way *sob*. Credit to zerotheultimate on DeviantArt for the FMA sprite, and I'm not really sure who did the Hughes one 0_o

Rules
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Members
    Spoiler:

Fanfics

Fanart:
    Spoiler:

Topic:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Username: Regeneration
    Favorite FMA character: Roy Mustang
    Why you want to join: I absolutely love FMA:B. Love at first sight. XD;

The last one died out even before I had the chance to discuss anything. I hope that we get some nice topics of discussion here. ^_^'

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    username:♪4d3♪
    favorite character: riza hawkeye
    why you want to join: is my favorite anime/manga, i love fmab and the manga

olih

Years
    Okay, both of you are signed up. Now, for some good topics of discussion... Can anyone think of anything?

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Username: ^ (Binary)
    Favorite FMA character: Roy Mustang o3o (I love 'em all though. <3)
    Why you want to join: Coincidence that I just finished watching FMA: Brotherhood today. It's become a favorite of mine. n_n

and lol Hughes. XD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Username: Charizard★
    Favorite FMA character: Greed
    Why you want to join: I'm a FMA fan, and I was the owner of the previous club :3

olih

Years
    You two are also now new members. And I have thought of a topic of discussion: Why do you like your favorite FMA character? Well, my favorite is GreedLin because he's cool. Not really a lot to be said there. And he is kind of a loner, like me. Plus he's good looking.

Last edited:
    Years
    Why do you like your favorite FMA character?
    As for Roy Mustang, it's his general awesomeness and character. He is portrayed as someone who is fearless and not afraid to take bold decisions; that's the best thing about him. Flame alchemy is the best too. :p

By the end of FMA:B, I started liking Greed too, seeing how he finally sided with Edward and co. and helped beat Father.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    ROY MUSTANG! <3; He's kind, cute, skilled and a person who values his comrades. Though he may not look it, he's intellectual and a skilful tactician. He trusts his friends and comrades, and also has a soft side to him. He has a charming personality and good charisma. Plus, he has various cunning ways to flatter women. :D; and flame alchemy, yay!

Yeah, Greed is a pretty lovable character too. He didn't really want to become King of the world; he wanted comrades like Ed and Ling. And his last words were just.. so.... ;______;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Username: Meganium90
    Favorite FMA character: Riza Hawkeye (Edward Elric comes in a close second).
    Why you want to join: I just finished watching the first FMA, and so far the anime is amaaaazing.

Why do you like your favorite FMA character?I love Hawkeye because she is just so brave. I've never seen a female character that's so brave and tough. She can show some affection towards others but she knows what's more important.

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
    Username: CrossJHero
    Favorite FMA character: Ling/Greed and Edward are tied
    Why you want to join: I love FMA and I have fanfics swirling around in my head just itching to get out, and I see this as a possible forum for me to explain my ideas and too have other people who's knowledge about the show exceeds mine to help me clear any technicalities or inconsistencies that I have.

olih

Years
    you two are also signed up
    and yes lol hughes :) I was looking up random FMA pictures and I found that one. Hughes is my second fav FMA character

Spoiler:

EDIT:
    To keep the club alive, how about a new topic?
    What was your favorite moment in FMA, FMA:B, or the manga?
    I loved the part in the manga where Greed wants to make a deal with Ed, that they will trade info on how to make a Homonculus and how to bond a soul to a suit of armor. Then Ed has this whole rant, and everyone is stunned and Greed starts clapping.

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Username:Xyrin
    Favorite FMA character: Hughes
    Why you want to join: Because I want to show you pics of my little girl!

Mine was the end of the first anime because it was so crappin' awesome and blew my mind! Or on like episode 7 where you see the little girl and her dog transformed. That part almost made me cry. Infact I almost cried twice in this.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Because the way he acts, his strength and the role he plays in the anime and manga. He knows some special techniques, he's stronger than most, he's a prince, and he's overall just beast. (Greed/Lin)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Username: Supervegeta
    Favorite FMA character: Greed (not Ling, original)
    Why you want to join: FMA is the best! I've always loved it!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    In.
    Username: ~Ryukaa
    Favorite FMA character: Alphonse Elric
    Why you want to join: I don't need to answer this, really. xD;

...I don't know, actually. I just took a big liking to him. xDD;;
    The Shambala movie may have affected it a little. Just a little.
    Ling is also pretty cool, but yeah. o3o

olih

Years
    Okay, everyone is signed up, and sorry for not updating sooner! I've had a very busy week.
    @♪4d3♪, I love the picture, it's really good!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Mine was....I think it was either episode 14 or 15.. can't quite remember. When the military surrounded Scar and Mustang wanted to use his alchemy to stop him. But Hawkeye pushed him away and started shooting like there's no tomorrow. That part was funny, and you should have looked at Mustang's reaction. xD

Years
    Username:Demelza
    Favorite FMA character: Ed
    Why you want to join: Because Fullmetal Alchemist was one of the first anime's i ever watched and i fell in love with it after the first episode, Ed (even though I'm a girl) is someone i can really relate too, he's a lot like me.

Back