• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Side functions of Systems

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
    I have used my DS and PSP as mp3 and video players. My original xbox and my 360 as DVD player. All my video apps are on my iPhone because I can't afford xbox gold at the moment to so all my apps like crunchyroll an crackle are useless on my 360.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I used to use a PSP Go as a music player when my old phone's memory ran out.

Years
    I use my PS3 as a DVD and Blu-Ray player. My Vita is used for music and surfing the web when there isn't a computer around.

This doesn't really count as an "official" side function, but custom firmware on my PSP enables me to play various emulators for a number of consoles and old home computers, including Gameboy Advance and Commodore 64.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    Before we had a DVD player upstairs on my brother's tv, we used to use our PS2 to play DVDs. It worked pretty well actually!

But other than that no. All our systems were used for video games only.

Back