• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Sigilyph versus Cryogonal

What's your choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay I pick Sigilyph because it's my Fly user in my Black version and I feel kinda bad for it so I want to get it to level 100 and it has a bad nature and all BUT I DON'T CARE.

Other than that I have no preferences. :x

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    I picked Sigilyph for the following reasons:

• I love Psychic-types more than Ice-types
    • It can pull off offense and defense effectively
    • Magic Guard FTW!
    • Awesome design
    • Has very bright color scheme
    • Its Shiny form has good coloring

561.gif
    561_Sigilyph_Dream.png
    561.gif

Yeah, Sigilyph is so COOL.

Hikari the middle image is dead so I fixed it...

Calvolt

Finely tuned machine
    Years
  • Cryogonal so it can spam all the Ice moves! That, and it can take a Sigilyph Psychic to a reasonable level.

Years
  • Nica, this is a close one but I can confirm that Sigilyph might have won this round.

It's one of my fave Psychics in Unova, cos of its amazing movepool and its ever useful Magic Guard ability.

I'd have to admit this was one of the closest in B/W history.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • My vote is with Sigilyph, as is it is a great addition to anyone's team and i also love the design.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nica, this is a close one but I can confirm that Sigilyph might have won this round.

It's one of my fave Psychics in Unova, cos of its amazing movepool and its ever useful Magic Guard ability.

I'd have to admit this was one of the closest in B/W history.

Oh no, we've had closer. Like one or two votes, iirc. XD; But I'm glad Sigilyph won. n_n

Next weekly poll shall be soon once I feel more awake, continue posting here if you guys want to, ONLY TWO MORE LEFT.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Sigilyph, it's more interesting in battles and even if its design is very... odd, it's still better than Cryogonal's to my mind.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    sigilyph because it looks way cooler and can set up all over cryognal and it is actually usable outside of the ingame and gets a great ability

Back