• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon.

Penutz

Breeder & Collector
Years
  • Very Basic. Whats you favorite/most used/signature pokemon?

If you cant think of what it is, try these

- A pokemon that is always in your team
    - You've trained up from an egg
    - You train up every game

Mine is definetly crobat (Chrono). He's level 100 now, and has been since diamond :)

Edit: I also have a second, My Murkrow (Mark) travels with me and does all the fun stuff (Pokeathlon, etc)

Last edited:
    Years
  • My Jolteon Static! He is level 70 now and i always use him! the only down fall is the move set... I Have Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave, and Quick Attack i want to get a better move set but i really like this one and the "recommended" ones are just dumb to me...

Tiax

It's Show Time
    Years
  • Defiantly Dusknoir. Everything about it is just straight up awesome. If only he could learn Shadow Force or something strong like that. Shadow Punch and Shadow Sneak just don't cut it...

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    My signature Pokemon has to be my Shiny Murkrow named Violet or my Shiny Pichu named Circuit. They are my only shinies and I have raised them from eggs without hacks. I recieved them through the masuda method. They are both level 100 after being used throughout platinum and heartgold.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • mine would probably be Haunter. i have had them since the first games and i never evolve it into gengar.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey, great thread, but I'm going to move this to General Pokemon Gaming so it covers all the games. (unless there's already one there in which case Sydian can smack me)

gwarne

Maker of Pokemon Wasteland
    Years
  • Definately Cutter ( My Scyther) I catch one and name it Cutter in every game I play. Usually get him to 100.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Porygon has been my MVP since Yellow, and I still harness it along with Porygon2, and now Porygon-Z in order to build up my party. Porygon2 and Z together form my two most powerful Pokémon on my team, on every team that includes them.

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I'd have to say my Blaziken. He's been with me ever since Sapphire. Even though he's in the Orre region right now, I can still remember all the good times I had with him.

During my run in the Hoenn region, I always make it a necessity to obtain a Flygon as quickly as possible. <3

Lickitricky

Avast, ye scurvy dogs!
    Years
  • Definitely Milotic- a beautiful thing and pretty awesome stats: and catching Feebas and evolving it gives me something to do~

Years
  • Hmm... my signature pokemon would probably be an Electric Type. I've really only played two games, and I had different signature pokemon in each.

Diamond - Luxray. I had a team consisting of all 3 starters plus Luxray, but of the four, he was on my team the most.
    SoulSilver - Electivire and Magmortar. I raised them from eggs as my "alternate starter" duo, and it is the most fun playthrough I have done. I never go anywhere without those two, and they are inseparable.

Though, I also have a fondness for Pachirisu, and use one in my team much longer than I really should based on its stats. It is my pokemon catcher.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • For me I would say Raichu, always on my team, but in competitive plsy, never (unless I have to).

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
  • Definately my Marowak. I hatched him from an egg and fought with him by my side through every step of my journey. He's an absoloute power house, not much can take him down.

I've also had two former signature Pokemon, both of which are in retirement right now. Tropius was my starter on Pokemon Pearl and still resides there, and Lapras was my main Pokemon during my first run through on Heart Gold. I traded him to my Pearl to keep watch over my other Pokemon.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I actually have two signature Pokemon.

First is my Starter Typhlosion: Ty.
    The second is my extremespeed Dragonair: Dylan.

I've used these guys for so long that ive developed full backstories for them

Ty's very patient and calm & always tries to stop conflict whenever possible, but when he goes into battle he destroys everything in his path.

Dylan is the reckless one with a hot temper who fights at the slightest impulse (often resulting in a hold back from Ty)

These guys are mainstays of my team and I feel naked going into battle with out them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    My Signature Pokemon would Probably have to be..
    Growlithe.
    Everytime I Start a Game, I Make an Egg from another game.
    And Transfer the level 1 Growlithe Over, I Don't even care about the moves it knows, and all that.
    I Make sure that I have Growlithe every single Time.
    This Time right now is the first time I've never had a Growlithe with me. :\
    I Miss him. ;[ Right now I'm working on Catching one instead of Egg one, So i Don't gotta level him from the Start, Since I'm a bit into the game already.

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    1. Sally the Salamence. Captured in Emerald and trained in Leaf Green.

2. Birdy the Pidgey. I had one in my FR Nuzlocke run, FR Monotype Flying and HG.

Back