• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • I've had a Confuse Ray + Double Team Stalling Crobat in every non-challenge playthrough since my first Crystal file, so it might as well be my signature pokemon by now. :P

My most recent one in HG was a Jolly Crobat with Confuse Ray/Double Team/Fly/Cross Poison. >:D

DragonOfDarkness

The Flurry of Dancing Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    My signature pokemon?...well in fire red it was definetly celebi. I loved that thing. My stupid brother erased it though.

In every other game i've played I have tryed to get a dragonair.

I rarely let them evolve, unless I have more then one. If I have a Dragonair It never leaves the party.

Pokemon Diamond Party:

Dragonair = Male = Jilocasin: lvl. 67 - 100 = Item: Dragon Fang
    Garchomp = Male = Crispin: lvl. 60
    Espeon = Female = Kairi (make a smart comment and i'll find you!) = Lvl. 65
    Celebi or Lugia (whichever I get first) = lvl. 60 (Celebi) or lvl. 77 (Lugia)

No matter what Dragonair always knows outrage, and in D/P I always teach it Draco Meteor. He is amazing. Jilocasin never fails me.

Jilocasin moveset:
    Outrage
    Draco Meteor
    Surf
    Any Fire or Electric type move.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I don't have a signature Pokemon D:
    Everytime I've restarted Platinum/Diamond I've had a Luxray (Thunder), though.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • umm my signature pokemon is quite literally Medicham I have one on every team since ruby
    Crobat is a close 2nd though

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • I have two, Charmander and Squirtle. I've had them with me through every game :)
    I let Charmander into Charizard most times but I never let Squirtle evolve, ever! (except one time where he accidentally evolved when I was looking away from the screen but I switched off my DS after that and lost about an hour of gameplay :()

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Since it was introduced, my signature pokemon has been Sceptile. My final team in the games is never without one. In addition, I usually have a Salamence, but I wouldn't call it a signature pokemon as much as Sceptile, as i frequently get rid of it in order to evolve things, which i never do for Sceptile, he's always there.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Generally cute, fairy Pokemon such as Miltank, Clefable, Jynx, Blissey, Azumarill, and of course Wigglytuff.

Blaze The Hedgehog

The Flaming Wolf!
    Years
  • Eevee. Always usually, I don't want to evolve it, but if I have to, it's always Umbreon. I'm trying to get some egg moves by breeding too. But my signature Pokemon for the 1st/2ng gen. was Venusaur. Since then, It's always been Eevee.

Crimmage

Geekworm Sludge
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    My signature pokemon has to be Donphan.

Ever since I saw it in the first movie, it's unknown status captivated me. A pachyderm that is part wheel?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Although my friends know me for using a MUK effectively (That's gotta be 2nd favorite <3)

Amew

Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    Obviously for me, it's Vulpix. However, I hevily used a Breloom in my second time though Emerald. I named it (Breloom) Luigi.

.Silence.

What a loud, loud silence.
    Years
  • I've somehow always ended up with a Gyarados being on my team since Yellow, but I don't really consider it my signature Pokemon. I have a lot...like the Rayquaza I caught in Sapphire. Another one is Origin Forme Giratina, and then there's Salamence. And Tyranitar. And Blaziken. And Jolteon....and
    ._. I'm just going to stop now.

Years
  • Well, I don't have a signature Pokemon per se but I always use my starter (normally a Fire type) on my team. Now that I think about it though, I've always used an Alakazam on my team 'cause he's fast and can OHKO a lot of other trainer's Pokemon.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I would have to say Gengar.
    Ever since I got Pokemon Red, I solod every game with Gengar.
    Now in my Platinum, I have a Shiny Gengar I always use, even after solod it.

grey†fish

not black or white… or gray :]
    Years
  • My Signature Pokémon definitely has to be:

NIDOKING!!!
    Signature Pokemon.
    ←(he's sooo G)

He's been with me ever since the days of RBY, and has accompanied me through everything! (except Hoenn :\)…

Other high ranking ones include:
    Crobat,
    Politoed (I actually evolved him with the intention of him becoming a Poliwrath the first time… I was like: wtf this thing's awesome!),
    and from Hoenn:
    Aggron! (although he's just a sub for da king)

Back