• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon.

Years
  • I would say my family of Torchy (Torchic), Kicker (Combusken) and Blaze (Blaziken) with my Blaze who is level 100 from my Emerald, Kicker from Sapphire who is level 89 and finally Torchy from Soulsilver, level 68.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • I always used crobat since G/S/C i feel so sad that now i cant any longer since there wont be any zubat :( damn u, new ugly bat

A mamosiwne born of my original mamoswine Manny :)(lv 100)

Every time i beat a game with the hatched mamoswine they go back to diamond to be with there dad :D

aww, mamoswine, they rule, thats so cute :D

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Competitively, it was definitely Latias -- I didn't have a single team without it, except joke teams / other tiers. Then it was banned (good thing too...), so I stopped. I guess my other signature competitively is Jirachi.

In-game, I try to keep my teams fresh and interesting, but in each game I usually have a Pokemon I won't take out of my party. In HGSS, it's my shiny female Jumpluff. <3 She's my dream Pokemon and I always try to keep her at the start of my party. I have a shiny female Hoppip as well (I RNGed her from that same Jumpluff), and I'll be transferring her to White ASAP. In DPPt, I won't leave home without my Shaymin. In RSE it was my Swellow, and in GSC, it was Politoed. God, I was crazily attached to my Politoed. I traded it away for a cloned lv. 100 Dragonite when I was seven and the regret drove me mad. I cried all night and chased down the guy the next day at school and begged for it back.

And I got it. 8) Happy ending! There's story time for the day then.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • Mine is probably vaporeon.
    I first started using it in Pokemon Yellow, and got it up to lv 100.
    Then I stupidly saved over the game with it in there but I've always had a Vaporeon on my team since :D

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    For some reason, I love having Metagross in my team. He just has a really good typing and a lot of different options to fill in a team, with beastly stats too. Clear Body is also so helpful, although less so now that salamence is gone.

Years
  • Mine is my Tyranitar. He's my favorite pokemon. He's also the son of my old Tyranitar from LG that i had given to my cousin so in a way ive had him for a while :P I trained him like crazy in D/P and he's Lv 100 now. He's EV trained and everythin. He's also the best sweeper on my team :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Eevee! I usually have eevee and all the eevee evos in my party at one point or another.
    If not that, then an all baby pokemon team.

BartCiao

It has always been Pokemon :)
    Years
  • Bibarel (you're so right!)

The true Pokémon-philosophy you have there. Just look at my signature! Mine is definitely Bibarel. It's so cute but strong too! And it makes a funny sound! Pretty cool picture of bibarel:
    400Bibarel.png

For some reason, I love having Metagross in my team. He just has a really good typing and a lot of different options to fill in a team, with beastly stats too. Clear Body is also so helpful, although less so now that salamence is gone.

Didn't you read the post? If you LOVE a pokemon, you shouldn't care about EV's, if he's a sweeper or a tank or whatever, if he can fill many options! That has nothing to do with love.... Just look at my signature, and you'll understand.
    BTW: did you really miss the message of all the pokemon-games. I mean, that message is designed so kids of four years old can understand it, so you should have understood it too. The message is: love is the most important for raising pokemon.

Last edited:

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • The true Pokémon-philosophy you have there. Just look at my signature! Mine is definitely Bibarel. It's so cute but strong too! And it makes a funny sound! Pretty cool picture of bibarel:

Didn't you read the post? If you LOVE a pokemon, you shouldn't care about EV's, if he's a sweeper or a tank or whatever, if he can fill many options! That has nothing to do with love.... Just look at my signature, and you'll understand.
    BTW: did you really miss the message of all the pokemon-games. I mean, that message is designed so kids of four years old can understand it, so you should have understood it too. The message is: love is the most important for raising pokemon.

If he trains his pokemon to be strong, it doesnt mean he doesnt love them, in fact it just shows how much he cares for them by putting so much work to make them stronger. And Btw. u are obviously not interested in competitive battling, in which u cant send a lame pokemon, he is so he likes strong pokemon more.

BartCiao

It has always been Pokemon :)
    Years
  • If he trains his pokemon to be strong, it doesnt mean he doesnt love them, in fact it just shows how much he cares for them by putting so much work to make them stronger. And Btw. u are obviously not interested in competitive battling, in which u cant send a lame pokemon, he is so he likes strong pokemon more.

No, that's true, I'm not interested in competitive battling, because Pokémon are used there as battle machines. That's not a right treat, in my view.
    And it's true, putting much work in making a Pokemon stronger is good, but that should be because he cares about them and loves them, and not because they're even better battle machines then.
    I have nothing against EV's, but I hate breeding to the right nature. Then you don't love the Pokémon, because you reject all the Pokemon who are less strong.
    And never ever, in any way, a Pokemon can be lame! A truly skilled trainer tries to win the Pokemon they love the best. So: the Pokemon who you love the best can't be lame.

Currently, it would be my Bibarel, Mr. Beaves.

*Doesn't care that most people only like Bibarel as an HM Slave*

Haha, Bibarel! *For The Win!* Cool nickname! Mine is called BigBeavah, it suits him! He's my highest level pokemon ever, now lvl 72, but he's absolutely gonna be lvl 100!

Last edited:

Blue Oak

Competitively, my signature pokemon is Rotom Heat Forme. I always end up putting one in. They just tend to be the glue that holds my team together (Scizor is common, but no as common as Rotom).

In-game, I don't have one really....however, I always catch a Magikarp :P

No, in-game it's probably Bulbasaur. I mean, I had one on Diamond, one on Platinum, one on LeafGreen, yet I still chose it on SoulSilver.

Green man

541nys R k00l
    Years
  • ABSOL!! I've always had one since RSE. When BW come out, I'll wait till my brother beats the E4 and then trade an Absol to my copy of the game and use it like it's my starter. :D

The Red Chain

In HGSS, it's my shiny female Jumpluff. <3
    Ohhh i'm so jealous ;__;
    Jumpluff is my most wanted shiny right now. D:

Well in DPPt, it's the lake trio. I never ever go anywhere without either all three, or one of the three in my party. In HGSS I would say it's my Shiny Ampharos. I never trade her out for anyone else, and she's always at the front of my party. <3 In Emerald it's my Shiny Flareon. I adore her moveset in-game and she's my beauty contest star~ ^x^ It's a super shame that Emerald save file is a ROM file.. I need a flash card darnit. ;;
    In White I already know that my signature Pokemon will be Victini. No iffs ands or butt wings about it. >O

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Latios.

My reasoning? I've never caught him :P

But wait, before you slag me off. Here's my story:

On Emerald, I chose "blue pokemon" on the t.v. thinking it would unlock Kyogre :P

Went to Cave of Origin....nothing. Then I went to the Weather Institute. I got told it was sunny somewhere, which I figured meant Groudon...I was confused. I then went outside, and wandered into some grass accidentally. I met Latios. I selected an attack, it avoided Earthquake with Levitate, then fled. I looked on the map, started chasing. I eventually even got a pokemon to use Mean Look + Baton Pass (Smeargle). I had 50+ encounters with it, but could never catch it. I'd not used my Master Ball, I just thought that looked ugly.

So, when I downloaded my Enigma Crystal, I actually just...didn't want to battle it in Pewter City, so turned around and went the other way. It's still sitting there now.....I'll reset and get another Enigma Crystal before the event ends, though.

Yeah, so I'm like Eusine, but with a Latios, and not as...well...weird.

Back