• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I didn't measure exactly, but I think I got it down at least 11

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Hey, you say the maximum image size is 500x300 pixels, right? Well when I went to edit my sig, It only allows for an image of 500x100 pixels. How can i get it to 500X300?

Years
    Are you uploading it onto PC itself, by uploading it from the Edit Signature page? If so, you'll have to go to another site, like Imageshack (google it.) Upload it there.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Yeah, I've uploaded the pictures, but when I fill them in the appropriate areas, the site tells me things like "Invalid image" or "Image too large".

RMJ

Lonely Pokemon Liker.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2020
    I've changed my sig now. Is it still inside the limits?

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    yeah, I need to know if my signutare is too long (I think so) to make it smaller...

Years
    Yay I figured it out! *Shot* I just came for approval. I'm sure it's on the up and up, but my judgement may be wrong.
    I think you have too many lines if you include spaces; however, it doesn't take my screen, oddly enough. Just take some space out, or shrink the text.
    I've changed my sig now. Is it still inside the limits?
    ...no. *points to tags* XD
    Ok, is my sig Ok? I made it a bit bigger, so...
    Looks fine to me. I'm just curious, how big is your CSS-box?
    Is mine over? if not then how much more room do I have?
    You can fit in a 150px high image (which can be up to 500 pixels in width) in it and about eight lines (including spaces) in it.
    Is my signature okay again? I am afraid it's too big.

~Rene~ :t025:
    Looks fine.
    yeah, I need to know if my signutare is too long (I think so) to make it smaller...
    It isn't, actually; your images together are only about 250 pixels, which is within the limits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back