• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Just checking to see if my new sig is within limits... it's my first time playing around with CSS tags.

Thanks in advance!

Years
    My sig was just blocked. I removed some stuff. Is it "legal" now?

Your signature is fine.

Just checking to see if my new sig is within limits... it's my first time playing around with CSS tags.

Thanks in advance!

Yup, it seems that your signature is in order.

Same here. I've never used a CSS box before and was making sure it was still ok.

I'm not very keen on yours. Your box is equivalent to a very wide image, I recommend using the box if 1) you have less content in your signature. 2) it isn't aligned in that sort of fashion when you're using the image-align tags. Though the CSS Box isn't an image, it wraps around the whole signature, therefore its size overall must be assessed so it doesn't exceed any existing limit that has already been in place. I do apologise, but I'm afraid it's a matter recently brought to attention and must be known to all.

Spinda

Shiny Spindas!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2007
    Is my Dragon Q siggie ok? Its a tad bigger than my Hikoze one.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I want to make sure my sig's okay. The CSS box makes it bigger than before, so I wanted to be sure.

Years
    Is my Dragon Q siggie ok? Its a tad bigger than my Hikoze one.

Your signature is fine.

mines verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy small...

You just posted to say that? o_O

I want to make sure my sig's okay. The CSS box makes it bigger than before, so I wanted to be sure.

I suppose your signature is fine, though be careful if you're planning to add anymore to it, since you'd be enlarging it a bit more.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    i talked to nayaya and she said it was fine, but just checking, is my sig good?

Years
    For the sake of saving myself quotes right now, I'll just say that everyone's sig appears to be okay. ^_^;;

i'm pretty sure my sig is in the limits now.

also, if I have my sig in spoilers why isn't that still allowed?
    It's allowed only if you're not using the spoilers to give yourself more images/image space than what the limit allows. Even with the spoiler tag in place, anything under it still loads...and some people have abused the spoiler tag (or similar tags) in the past by stuffing as much as possible in it, so it was decided that anything under such tags still counts towards the signature limits.

RMJ

Lonely Pokemon Liker.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2020
    I think mine is ok, but I want it to be checked just in case.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I'm starting to mess around with the CSS tags too..

Does this look okay, or..

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Can I get a quick check on my sig? I just put in a pretty big banner

Years
    I think mine is ok, but I want it to be checked just in case.

Your signature is fine.

I'm starting to mess around with the CSS tags too..

Does this look okay, or..

Your signature is fine.

Can I get a quick check on my sig? I just put in a pretty big banner

A little wide, I'd say. It's exceeding the width limit by 11 pixels, you might want to resize it a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back