• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I would like to have a signature check up, please ^^
    is my signature with in the limits?

Years
    I actually can't decide whether the tag in my signature is April Fools or for real.I think it's April Fools as I've had the signature for some time and no one warned me.But instead of getting it off and receiving an infraction I thought it would be better to post it here and make sure.

So,the question is,is the tag for real?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I actually can't decide whether the tag in my signature is April Fools or for real.I think it's April Fools as I've had the signature for some time and no one warned me.But instead of getting it off and receiving an infraction I thought it would be better to post it here and make sure.

So,the question is,is the tag for real?

No, in fact, it is real. Your signature is too tall. Regardless of how long you've had it, it was noticed now and was disabled because of it.

'tis okay? >_> I think it might be too tall :x

Don't post unless you're asking for someone to check your signature. Leave the answering to staff members.

Uecil

Years
    If it's 400 pixels in width and 250 pixels in height, then yeah, it's fine.

okay if it's 430 pixels in width and 170 pixels in height, will that be with in the limits?

I really feel if i ask another question, i'm gonna get infracted XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Your signature is just fine, ~Gary~.

okay if it's 430 pixels in width and 170 pixels in height, will that be with in the limits?

I really feel if i ask another question, i'm gonna get infracted XD

As long as the images in your signature do not exceed 500 pixels in width and 300 pixels in height, then it's within the rules. There are other rules for the amount of text and whatnot as well, which you can read all about right here. You're not gonna get infracted for asking questions, that's what this thread is for.

Uecil

Years
    Your signature is just fine, ~Gary~.

As long as the images in your signature do not exceed 500 pixels in width and 300 pixels in height, then it's within the rules. There are other rules for the amount of text and whatnot as well, which you can read all about right here. You're not gonna get infracted for asking questions, that's what this thread is for.

Okay i'm just checking, is it within limits?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back