• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Is my siggy alright? I don't know the rules for scrollboxes, so I can't really tell.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Hey is my signature all right? Is it in the limits or do I need to remove the digivice image?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I added a border and a coupe of lines with CSS, and I'm wondering if it's still ok..
    I'm sorry to be a bother, I just want to be careful.

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Need some Sig Help

To whom this may concern.

I am fairly new to PC and was hoping to make myself a Signature.
    BUT, I do not know how to add pictures....
    Help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
    ~Massimo

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    So I've got a question about my signature. In the siggy rules it says that I'm allowed a 300x500 image, or any amount of images equaling that. So then since I have 4 images in my signature, and the background alone is 300x500, does that mean it's breaking the rules? Or does the fact that the other 3 are on top of the biggest disregaurd this rule?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Checking my new sig...

Both images add up to 295 px in height, and the limit is 300, right? First post kinda confused me :/

EDIT: Does the width matter if they're on top of each other? As they add up to above 500 if put side by side, but on top they seem to be within the height and width limit ><

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Adding the dimensions together, they equal 400x295, which is within the limit.

Basically you just add the dimensions together of all of the images. Add the heights of all images, and then add the widths of all images, and if it's below 500x300, you're fine. :>

Understand?

Yea, wasn't sure if you added width together if they were on top of each other XD, cause then it would be well past the limit XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back