• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Is mine withing the limits?
    Or do I need to edit it? Thanks ~

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Okay, I've added some new stuff to my signature and I'm pretty sure it's within the limits, but I'm just checking to make sure.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    How much more can I fit on my signature?
    Your current image is 287px (width) x 100px (height), so you can add up to 213px (width) x 200px (height) and still be within the limits :>

Okay, I've added some new stuff to my signature and I'm pretty sure it's within the limits, but I'm just checking to make sure.

It seems like your signature is 10 pixels too wide (the content in spoilers do count), but other then that it's fine :3

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Signature rules and review thread

I think its to big.
    But i realy like it and wont to now if it is ok.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Okay, this time, I'm sure I'm out of the limits. I'm like...almost positive.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Well, I figured that I couldn't resize that one without messing it up, so...yeah, I made a new theme. O_O (Theme fickle much?)

So, how's this one?

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Is mine ok I added some stuff if it is tell me what size to shrink the text to please.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Your signature is fine :3 And the text doesn't need to be resized, it's still within the limits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back