• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Can I ask if my sig is OK? I like all 3 little banner strip things, but I can get rid of 1 or 2, so if it is too much, I have a plan.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I need someone to check my sig

You're 50 pixels too tall.

could someone please check my signature!

You're fine enough. You're 3 pixels over the limit, so that's not a big deal. Just remember next time you need to be within the limits exactly.

Can I ask if my sig is OK? I like all 3 little banner strip things, but I can get rid of 1 or 2, so if it is too much, I have a plan.

You're within the limits.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    Need a signature check here! Do I need to make the text smaller at all? I think I read something about Size 5 font, but I'm not so sure I understood.

EDIT: Nevermind, fixed any possible text size issue. Size 5 turns out to be something totally different here than the size 5 on Microsoft Word, lol. THOUGH I could still use a check, just to make sure I'm not doing anything else wrong.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back