• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I'm not too sure about how much text we're allowed to use so, signature check, please, if you don't mind.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I want another check on the sig.
    Absolutely fine.

I need a sig check as well. ^^
    A-okay.

Is my new signature okay? :3
    Yep.

Need a signature check here! Do I need to make the text smaller at all? I think I read something about Size 5 font, but I'm not so sure I understood.

EDIT: Nevermind, fixed any possible text size issue. Size 5 turns out to be something totally different here than the size 5 on Microsoft Word, lol. THOUGH I could still use a check, just to make sure I'm not doing anything else wrong.
    Looks good, no problems at all.

signature check somebody!
    80 pixels over the limit in height, remember images in your spoiler count. EDIT: yeah, it's 80, miscalculated the height of one of the spoiler images.

I'm not too sure about how much text we're allowed to use so, signature check, please, if you don't mind.
    It's a-okay Shiro. :D

why wont somebody come and check!?
    We do get pretty busy sometimes and we're not stalking this thread like our life depends on it, Reverb, just calm down and have some patience. :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Even though this signature, at this very moment, is temporary, I would like to know if it is withing the limits. I will tell you this; I'm having someone hopefully fix it for me. :)

Okay, fixed signature. :D Is it within the limits, though?

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Even though this signature, at this very moment, is temporary, I would like to know if it is withing the limits. I will tell you this; I'm having someone hopefully fix it for me. :)

Okay, fixed signature. :D Is it within the limits, though?

You're within the limits.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It's not in my sig yet cause I was gonna add text, and I'd hate to add it and find out it's too big. D;

Signature rules and review thread

Eez eet gud?? :> I get the feeling it's too big. D;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back