• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I'm afraid it is just a bit too wide, Pesadilla Perdicion Bullet, because of the last line making it exceed the 600 pixels width limit. However if you keep it centred and split the line at, for instance, 'savior.|If' then it'll fit - i.e:

(...)

~Everyone is special and unique in their own special way. Including You and Me. ~
    ~God has a quite unique sense of humor. The result is many things you may see in your lifetime.~
    Jesus Christ the Lord is my savior.
    If he is your savior too, and you aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your signature!

That'd put it within the limits.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Checking here again to see if my signature is with in limits or not.

Is it with in the correct limits?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    500px by 300px would be the size of this image right here:
    Signature Rules & Review Thread

With that said, you're good.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    How is mine right now? Hope it's okay~