• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro Gamer'93

Pokemon Master of Kanto
Years
  • Ok for some apparent reason my sig has been disabled due to a width limit infraction, the biggest pic on my sig is 350x91, the limit is 500px, why is it disabled? I want to know so that I can fix it.

edit: BTW, my sig isn't nearly that high without the disabled thing, it spreads out a lot with the container.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's the width of all images combined, combine the width of your party and you have over 500px of images. Just split those images into two lines and you should be fine.

Retro Gamer'93

Pokemon Master of Kanto
    Years
  • It's the width of all images combined, combine the width of your party and you have over 500px of images. Just split those images into two lines and you should be fine.

Oh ok, I was a little ticked off when I saw pikachu being hidden by that ugly orange bar lol.
    Thanks for the help!

Edit 11-1-11: Am I within the limits now?

Edit 11-1-11: I'm gonna have to relearn CSS, this one IS too tall -.-

Edit 11-2-11: Much better, is everyone viewing this ok? Ps. Jeez this is annoying lol
    Edit 11-2-11: Also, I zoomed into about 600x400, the only thing that's outside the sig box is my email so it's working well enough.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    You're just about in the limits from what I can see there. The only thing I would do would be to try tidy up that text, it's a little all over the place. Try using tags, they can be found in the BB list here, for some of your text, it would help you avoid having so much visible text.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • Mine seem big. I dont know if I have a broken image in it since people say I do. My comp wont show it.. Anyways is it OK?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I got rid of the extra broken image for you, and it is within the limits. :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Just wanted to make sure if my signature is within the limits since two of the userbars are animated. :'3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Oh yeah, you're well below the limits. :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Can someone check if my signature is fine? I mean I got 4 images in my signature (including the hearts), so I just wanted to make sure if it's within the limits. Thanks in advance. :')

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Can someone check if my signature is fine? I mean I got 4 images in my signature (including the hearts), so I just wanted to make sure if it's within the limits. Thanks in advance. :')

Nope, too tall :( The way to get them all to fit in is by making the main image a little shorter so the three hearts fit into the 300px height limit.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I reduced the height from 446 to 430, hmm, but I'm not yet sure about it though, so once again, hope you can check it for me. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I reduced the height from 446 to 430, hmm, but I'm not yet sure about it though, so once again, hope you can check it for me. XD

Still 4px too high. Well, you mainly changed the width - there was nothing wrong with that (though the height still changed a bit), either way just cut 4px off the bottom and you'll be fine. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sadly, the signature is still too tall. You're going to have to take out one of the two images that you have in your signature out or shrink one of them until both images combined are only 300px for your signature to be within the limit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back