• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • I'm hoping my signature is within the limits? Just wanna make sure. ;P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is mine currently within the limits? I have a feeling that it may or may not be.

Yeah yours is inside the limits!

...damn css always gets in the way for checking image size. XD
    /can't speak since I use css

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is my new signature within the limits?

Mhm it's within!

Is the size limits for everyone? Or is it the same for all members? To clarify, size/dimensions changed depending on your Supporter ranking. Is that the same now?

Yes, even though you may be able to upload larger signatures (I didn't know you could), you all still have to stick to the signature limits, including staff. Hopefully I understood the question correctly. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    could I get a quick signature check? I just added the Mewtwo pic from Dragonflycave, but am not sure if my signature is too tall now... (It just looks it is all)

Actually, it's 57px too tall in total image stack height which makes it about 90px too tall overall. :(

If you removed the mewtwo image you'd be back within the limits.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Total height is about 150px too tall, while the bottom Rotom pushes it over the 300px limit by about 90px, so remove the bottom Rotom, then put the text below the second line of Rotom's, removing enters that aren't needed, so something like:
    Signature Rules & Review Thread

(terrible screenshot, but that'll fit within the limits anyway if you position your signature something like that)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    could i get a quick sig check. my sig was disabled because it said i used spoilers in my sig, well i took them out & i want to know if it's good now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    could i get a quick sig check. my sig was disabled because it said i used spoilers in my sig, well i took them out & i want to know if it's good now.

Wow, only just fine in height. XD But total signature width isn't. Just move the centre image to the left, or the left images to the centre, so they're directly below each other and your sig will be fine.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024

Wow, only just fine in height. XD But total signature width isn't. Just move the centre image to the left, or the left images to the centre, so they're directly below each other and your sig will be fine.
    thanks iv been trying 2 fix it a while but i couldnt because it looked right when i went 2 edit it. anyway i pressed enter 2 times & now its under the txt but i dont know if it's right now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    thanks iv been trying 2 fix it a while but i couldnt because it looked right when i went 2 edit it. anyway i pressed enter 2 times & now its under the txt but i dont know if it's right now.

It's fine now. :)

I want to know how much room I have left, I might throw in some additional text and some gif images.

You have about 10px left of total height. As for width, you have 37px left of image space and 137px left of total signature width space.

Seeing if my signature will work

Well, it does work. XD

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    I'm worried.

Is my sig in the limit? Also, is the CSS okay?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back