• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Signature Trials

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

hello artists!

My mission here is simple. With the influx of more graphic and design galleries and shops, I want to know who would be interesting in having a tag creation competition. The theme would be easy and broad, something like video games to allow for a lot of flexibility, and the trial's duration would span for one or two weeks. Rules being announced at the time of the competition. Consider this like icontest only.. with tags. Tagontest? No, that sounds horrible. But you get what I'm going for here.

So, before I actually begin working on a legitimate contest, I want to gauge interest. Ideally, I'd like at least three participants before anything gets launched. But, naturally, anyone of any skill level is allowed to sign up.

post here if you'd like to participate in a tag creation contest

carry on

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • yooooo

if it's gonna be a regular thing can it be opened up to css as well as tags? like creating a full, comprehensible signature?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I don't see why not! Honestly, I'd love to get T&I involved and do a whole CSS compilation at some point too.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    A&D should open up some kind of official showcase for all the winner tags and icons and even sigs! It could give inspiration for most artists (I can see myself looking at a 1st place tag and trying to make something like that) annnd it could show off what our artists are capable of! What do you say?

If there's a fairly high influx of people, I guess I'll have to participate too (even though my gfx sucks)...

Back