• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signs That You May Be Too Much Of A Pokemaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    55: You have developed an entire religion based on the Pokemon Anime and have weekly sermons to discuss the 'scripture' of Saturday's Episode. "And Ash did say the word, and Pikachu hurled his mighty Thunderbolt at Team Rocket, and the people rejoiced. The word of Pokemon: Pika Pikachu..."

56: As a Net Nerd, and all-around God of Knowledge, you actually know more about Pokemon than you do about Lord of the Rings and Star Trek.

57: You would rally other Pokemon fans to revolution if you found out that they were going to take Pokemon off the shelves, even if it was just to make way for the next Pokemon game.

58: An announcement of a new Pokemon game is way more important news than even the results of the Presidential Election.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Abskull said:
    11. You know all 360 Pokemon and you can say them in order
    60. You actually know how many Pok?mon there are, and you know that the number is not 360 XD

61. When you want to contact Nintendo for permission to host your own Pok?mon convention. (Yes, I want to do this... I would do it if I had the money.)

Midnight

Pokemon Master Elite
    Years
    SBaby said:
    58: An announcement of a new Pokemon game is way more important news than even the results of the Presidential Election.

Of course it is >:O

You paint your nails for hours just trying to get that pikachu's eyes right.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2006
    Jedi_Amara said:
    61. When you want to contact Nintendo for permission to host your own Pok?mon convention. (Yes, I want to do this... I would do it if I had the money.)
    OMGOSH a pokemon convention, that would be so cool. (And actually, I don't know how many pokemon there are now... there USED to be 251.)

63. You laugh and feel nostalgic about the line, "I like shorts." (classic R/B trainer challenge)

64. You watch a japanese pokemon episode, and recognise when they start using (japanese) music from the movies.

65. ...and you can name the track and which movie it came from. ("Ahh! Why are they using Jirarudan's Theme from Lugia Bakutan in a normal episode?")

66. You own a special edition Pokemon N64.

67. ...which hasn't been opened (so you can keep it in mint condition <_<).

68. You go on a trip to Japan and spend more on Pokemon merchandise than on clothes and food.

69. You kept going to the Pokemon: The First Movie because you needed to complete your collection of movie cards.

70. ...And was extremely happy that your whole family went to see The Power Of One since you got even more Ancient Mew cards.

71. You buy a magazine just because it has Pokemon pictures in it.

72. You tape every episode of Pokemon that comes on.

73. ...even if it's a repeat (again).

74. ...and get really upset when you miss an episode.

75. You keep old cereal boxes simply because they have a Pokemon promotion on the front.

76. You buy the Dengeki Pikachuu manga, even though you can't read Japanese.

77. ...and then come back to it 4 years later when you can.

78. ...because you started to learn Japanese to read the writing (like the katakana) on the TCG cards.

79. You surf Pokemon websites and forums rather than working on that report that's due in a few days.

80. You have a dream about surfing down the side of Cinnabar Island and meeting Missingno.

(and yes, these are all based on me, sadly. :paranoid: )

Insanity Mawile

OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1
    Years
    81. You watch every single episode of Johto, even the fillers.

82. You break international law by importing PokemonManga, CDs, Comics, magazines, and such from Japan.

83. You spend consecutive days on end looking for downloadable episodes.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    84. You've caught'em all on every game
    85. You restart them just to do it all again
    86. You have a hat like Ash's or a bandanna like May's
    87. You never leave the house without said hat/bandanna
    88. You wear said hat/bandanna to class even though the school handbook explicitly says "No hats/bandannas"
    89. You teach the school band to play the Red/Blue opening
    90. You have the whole "That's right! I hereby declare to the Pokemon of the world" speech memorized

Years
    91. You have all pokedex data on pkmn memorized, including height, weight and environment
    92. You know all the pkmn episodes in order
    93. You fiddle around with Missingon. hopeing to cause a glitch that could open a wormhole to the Pok?mon Universe through your Gameboy's display.

tramptech

Banned
    Years
    94. you have over 100 pictures of May somewhere on your PC...(guilty lol)
    95. Have at least 5 reminders on your sky personal planner for anything remotely pokemon
    96. You actually talk back to the pokegear phone in your head when someone rings you up

HIKER JOHN: Hi! How are you!
    ME: Yeah, I'm good thanks.
    HIKER JOHN: I dressed up my nidoran! It looks cuter than ever
    ME: You sad man.
    HIKER JOHN: Well, I gotta be going! Bye!
    ME: What? You rang me
    Click!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Jeremy said:
    7: You have emotionally attached to your Pok?mon in your games.
    8: You have obbessions or even fall in love with the trainers in the game/anime/manga/etc
    9: You try to make your own Pok?mon game.
    10: You're PRETTY sure Pok?mon exist. XD
    Oooh. 7, here. I cried for days when I gave my Politoed to a friend for a Lv100 Dragonite. He returned it for a Ledyba. Ha, I got both the Dragonite, and most importantly, my Politoed.
    I'm also guilty of the Pok?mon > reports one, 38, 31, 96, 28, MysteriousTrainer's, and probably more.

Tasteful Loathing

Danger, danger!
    Years
    97. You cried during the sad bits in the Pokemon movies, no matter how many times you've seen it, and aren't afraid to admit it.
    98. You almost had a breakdown when one of your games restarted itself.
    99. You tried to kill your brother when he restarted one of your games. And you still hold a grudge.
    100. You swear you've seen Pokemon in the park down the street.
    101. You and your friend were the oldest people at the Gold/Silver PokeTour.
    102. You were the only person in the crowd that knew both verses word-to-word of the Johto theme song. And sung them. Loudly.
    103. ...Whilst dancing.
    104. ...And you weren't ashamed whatsoever.

Ah, these are so truthful. I'm guilty of all of them. ._.;

EmeraldSky

Years
    105. You have a Pikachu plushie (guilty)
    106. You have at least one other Pokemon plushie (guilty again, my others are Koffing and a mini Gyarados)
    107. Your friends don't know which is worse: the Emergency Broadcast System or you singing "Two Perfect Girls" in your best Brock voice over and over and over...
    108. Your English teacher refuses to accept the papers where you dotted all the I's with Poke Balls
    109. Your notebook has more Pikachu doodles than notes
    110. Your cell phone/pager's ringer is the Red/Blue opening

EmeraldSky

Years
    113. Monotonous sounds such as water dripping or an engine idling are starting to sound like the Kanto theme song to you
    114. You wish there was a PokePark in your area (guilty)
    115. You run up a $200+ phone bill for constantly calling the Nintendo tip line for help on Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    116: You go to every Pokemon Convention you can find, and dress like Pokemon Trainers...

117: ... and while there, you only quote lines from the show or games, and can carry on entire converstions doing so.

118: You've ever at one point or another been dressed like this:

119: You believe that the Pokemon Convention's giant dancing Pikachu is real and not just some guy in a Pikachu outfit.

120: With your overactive imagination, you'd rather see said Pikachu than Santa, even though you know Santa's real too.

121: You've ever imagined, at one point or another, the characters from the Pokemon series battling either this guy:

122: Or this guy:

123: ... and have made up an entire mock battle for one or both of them, detailing how our heroes would fare.

Years
    126. Ya sing Lugia's Song when it's stormy hopin' for it ta come an' calm down tha storm.
    127. Ya think Groudon is havin' a hard time sleepin' when ya get Earthquakes.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    128. You yell at the Pokemon in your pokemon games when they get confused, paralyzed, frozen, poisoned, infatuated or go to sleep and beg them to make that attack hit.(guilteh)
    129. You never change your clothes..(LoL NOT guilty)
    130. You've thrown a HOMEmade pokeball at an animal and try to capture it.
    131. You ask your mom or dad to go to the zoo but you say "Safari Zone" instead,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back