• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Millenium: A Sailor Moon Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes I totally agree. Hotaru had the most character development in the whole series. And I noticed that the Outer Senshi didn't want to get involved with the Inners. They wanted to things their way, but of course Sailor Moon didn't let it happen.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    That's why Hotaru is my favorite, because she has so much character development.

The Outer Senshi didn't like the Inner Senshi as much because the Inners didn't want Hotaru to die just because she was Saturn.

Hotaru really should have been in more of the anime. She's only in one arc of the dub... I remember when SM was on CN, I thought there was no Sailor Saturn because she was in so few episodes, so I'd pretend I was her.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that was very true. The Inners didn't want to kill Hotaru because even though she was the sovengin of silence...she was like them. To them she wasn't bad.

Yeah I wished she had more screen time. I think she was in one of the movies, but I can't remember which one.

Oh wow, so you were Sailor Saturn? You dressed like her?

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    The Inners thought that even though she housed the Soveriegn of Silence (because the real one was Mistress 9; Hotaru was Sailor Saturn who was soldier of death, destruction, and rebirth) they thought she shouldn't die for something she had no choice in.

She was the only senshi that was never in a movie.

And it wasn't that I dressed like her, but I thought there was no Sailor Saturn, so I dubbed myself Sailor Saturn and imagined what my powers would be, etc.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah. Now I remember the real one was Mistress 9. I forgot about that. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Yep, she shouldn't die of what she had no control over. It has been awhile since I seen S. I want to watch it again. XD

Oh she wasn't? Okay, I think I got confused with someone else. You are right, she wasn't in any movies.

Ah okay. That is cool. Sailor Saturn needed more screen time.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Yeah, she needed a lot more screen time. At the time I had seen SM, they had come out with the S arc, but I rarely watched because I had little access to the TV.
    And I really hated the SuperS arc in teh anime because the Outers didn't come back. That disappointed me so much.

Years
    Oh yeah, Black Lady was her name. ^.^ Man, I have all the manga, but by each year, more and more pages get seperated and stuff. D : I wish Tokyopop would start publishing Sailor Moon again.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I read it on mangafox because I never thought to buy the manga before it went out of print and I don't like the library...

New Topic: Who is your favorite supporting character?
    I liked Umino (Melvin). I felt bad for him xD.

Years
    Who is your favorite supporting character?
    -Yuuichirou/Chad. he's so cool & tries to protect Rei from harm all the time even though Rei hides her feelings for him.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I need to answer this, lol.

Which villain is your favorite?

Queen Beryl, Mistress 9, and Black Lady(Evil Chibi Usa grown up). I thought they were crazy! Also Queen Nehellenia was sooo evil. x.x

So yeah, lol.

The only Sailor Moon manga I got is Sailor Moon Stars. I got all three volumes, and it is still in good condition. Has anyone seen the anime?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Oh, I have got to join here. Ironically I was thinking of starting this myself. Now I don't have to. ^^

Username: Alakazam17
    Favorite Senshi: Rei
    Least Favorite Senshi: Usagi (Yeah, I can't stand the title character. XD)

And I prefer the Japanese episodes, because the English ones suck in my opinion. Michiru and Haruka are so not cousins....XD

Favourite villain....I'd have to go with Natsumi. She was the only villain who I didn't really think was evil. ^^

And favourite supporting character....Yuichiro of course. No matter how badly Rei treats him, he stays by her side.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Welcome to the club! I so agree about Haruka and Michiru.. And the dub had a lot of important things taken out. *throws fish at DiC and Cloverway*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah they edit a lot of important stuff out indeed. Michiru and Haruka, I agree are not cousins. I found this out from a friend in IRL. I couldn't believe my ears. Cloverway...you tricked us. =O

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I always knew they weren't cousins... What kind of cousins would be so flirty? It's like the dubbers don't watch any of the episodes they have to dub until they get to dubbing it. Like in SuperS, Helios isn't supposed to know Chibi-Usa's name, but in the dub, he seemed to know it from the start, which took out a big plot element. Stupid Cloverway, they were almost worse than DiC...

Speak of the devil, new topic.
    Which dub company was worse, DiC (classic and R) or Cloverway (S and SuperS)?
    DiC: they cut so much they had to LENGTHEN scenes, they took out episodes at random, and they butchered the last 2 episodes of Classic. *dies at rememberance of those episodes*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'm afraid I can't answer that one, XD. I only saw like the first ten episodes dubbed. I couldn't really stand it, so I watched the subbed ones from then on. ^^

Back