• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Millenium: A Sailor Moon Fan Club

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I couldn't stand the dub, but I watched some of it to compare. And when I couldn't take it anymore, I just read everything on SMuncensored xD.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Who is your favorite supporting character?

I acutally liked Motoki/Andrew, Umino/Melvin, Naru/Molly, and Yuuichirou/Chad. They were pretty cool. ^^

Well I didn't like the DiC version as much as I did with Cloverway. I liked Cloverway better, but then again...the Japanese was so much better. Back in the day I couldn't access the Japanese version of Sailor Moon, R, or S. I had to deal with the dubs. But when I got a hold on the subs...I just wish I watched the subs first. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    And that is good you did. I didn't get to at first, I had to deal with the bad dub. Oh well, I got both versions so I am happy. ^^

Has anyone seen some of Stars?

Years
    Has anyone seen some of Stars?

Yup I have. ^^ I've always watched the sub. I saw the dub when it was on WB or Toonami or whatever. I wasn't that impressed. It's really hard to say which company is worse in all honesty

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I only watched Episode 167-173 on Stars. You guys are lucky that you watched most of it. I would love to watch the rest. You said that you watched the rest in Veoh.com? Hmm...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I've only watched up to episode 93, and I'm doing it on Veoh. I'm getting a few done every week. ^^

So I haven't been seeing Haruka & Michiru for long, but they look interesting. My new favourite moment of the series was when Minako realizes that Haruka is a girl. XDDDD I rewatched that scene five times.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow. I guess I will try to see if I could watch the rest on Veoh. Because I can't find it anywhere to download. D:

Hehe, I remember that scene. Minako didn't know that Haruka was a girl until the end, lol.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I thought that was hilarious when Minako found out that Haruka was a girl.

New Topic: What was the funniest moment in Sailor Moon?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I just mentioned it. XD

Before that, the funniest moments all include Rei and Usagi. I especially like whenever Usagi was trying to convince the bad guys that she was joining them. When she referred to why she couldn't stand her friends, she called them "Mars and the others." XDDD

And then Rei pops her head out and yells "why is she always using my name???!!!"

XD classic

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    XD yes I bet she would. So she wouldn't make a good scout in the slightest. ^^

btw, is "Lita" Sailor Venus? I have no idea what the English names are, aside from Serena and the obvious Raye.

Back