• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Millenium: A Sailor Moon Fan Club

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Yeah, and so much more useful. I mean, Chibi-Usa was so strong as Black Lady and same for Hotaru/Mistress 9. They should still be evil xD.

Years
    Whoo hoo. XD
    I think I remember I may have been crying when I was reading that arc, when she wouldn't turn nice again no matter how hard the scouts tried to convince her.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Yeah, it was really sad. I liked the manga version of those arcs better than the anime. Though the S arc in the anime was almost as good as the manga.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    No, but I wish I could. PGSM, right?

I've been watching the Stars arc with subtitles on veoh.com. deepia29 is very good for SM videos.

Years
    Have you seen the live action movie?
    I have in the year I spent over in Japan. I've also seen a musical-type play ^^

Which arc is your favorite?
    -S was fantastic. The villians where pretty awsome & had a really solid story line. The very 1st arc was good too! (or else we wouldn't be talking about it ne? XD)

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I liked the manga Starlights better, not so much the anime.

New Topic:
    Which villain is your favorite?
    Saffir. He's so awesome, and smart, and cool...

Years
    Which villain is your favorite?
    -Prince Demando, he had such a sad story behind him. He was so obsessed with Neo-Queen Serenity T_T

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks guys for the welcome. ^^ Yes Sailor Moon is my favorite character of all time. She is number 1.

Anyway, my favorite arc has got to be S. I loved S so much. Because the storyline was great. Sailor Moon became Super Sailor Moon...it was just awesome! And I got to see the Outer Senshi and stuff. ^^

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Yeah, S was definitely one of the best arcs. It had the most development in the villains. And these villains had the best (or worst, depends on your POV) goal out of the others: to destroy the world. Not to take over, but destroy. Professor Tomoe willingly lets himself be taken by a daimon and lets his daughter house one. Why? Because he loved her enough to save her. Hotaru was the only thing he had left; either let her be taken over by Mistress 9 or she dies. It was definitely the most thought out arc of them all.

Back