• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?Simple and Clean? remix version?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hikaru is the singer of Hikari, the japanese version of simple and clean. =] Hope that helped. xD;

Ooo~ Thanks Kairi. =3

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Where do I get the song that Andy said was better than Simple and Clean? Bceause if its better than that song I love then I just have to hear Hikari! I have the remix version of it already, after all, Britt sent it to me a few days ago, I thought she was sending me the english version but it was a japaense one with the same filename and size as taht one Kairi posted so I know its the same.
    Okay so if thats the remix, where do I get the full original version of the Japanese verison of Simple and Clean? Andy says its way better than simple and clean so I really want to hear it since Simple and Clean is one of my fave songs so Hikaru or whatever it is must be real good.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Hikari totally pwns Simple and Clean in every way, shape, and form. =X

Er... so you want the remix Hikari or the normal full version? @_@; I've got both.

And Andy, I got it off Napster. It took like... a month, since no one else seemed to have it. XD

Soph

Years
    Lightning said:

Er... so you want the remix Hikari or the normal full version? @_@; I've got both.

And Andy, I got it off Napster. It took like... a month, since no one else seemed to have it. XD
    I already have the remix, lightning, I want the normal full version, where can I get it?

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    The lead singer is called Tomiko Van, right? =] I love their songs. Japanese rockish - popish. x]

I love simple and clean too! =] It would be great if you could upload it, Lighty. =]

Her voice is absolutely amazing. Amy Lee from Evanescence is a great singer too.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Remix of Hikari?the Japanese equivalent of Simple and Clean?

Get it while you can~
    Thanks Abby, I love that song. I been listening to it all day today.

Lightning said:

Hikari remix long version must have I (Yoda talk XD). XD
    A month? *goes off to find a place that has it*

Soph said:
    I already have the remix, lightning, I want the normal full version, where can I get it?
    I'll send you a link in a PM.

Soph

Years
    Arcanine said:
    Thanks Abby, I love that song. I been listening to it all day today.
    All day? I can beat that XD. If that is the short remix in japanese then it is the one I have. I stayed up all night on thusrday from 9.30 to 6.00am doing homework and I had music playing while I worked and all night long it was just one song on repeat, all night. XD. And yep, it was that one XD. Brittany gave it to me, too bad you didnt ask for her it ages ago isntead of waiting XD.

Arcanine said:
    Hikari remix long version must have I (Yoda talk XD). XD
    A month? *goes off to find a place that has it*
    when you find it can I have the link too please? Or, is it on that site you linkd me to already?

Arcxanine said:
    I'll send you a link in a PM.
    Okay got that link, *hugs* thank you ^_^.

Soph

Years
    Well, this here thread I started took off with a bang anyway XD. I was expecting very few people replying to tell me where to get the song and instead I got like 3 songs I wanted XD. Thanks for everyone who helped ^_^ im glad I actually remmebered to start it XD.

Soph

Years
    eyh, sorry for the double post but no one has rpelied for days and im sick of waiting.

Okay some one showed me where to find the short edit of the Simple and Clean from the start of KH but it was one that only played when I was on-line, can anyone tell me where I can download the actual clip to play when im offline? I have the full version now but I also want the short version if anyone can tell me where to find one I can download?

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Well If i still had you on MSN i can send you the song (not the clip) but I dont think there is any place where you can get the clip besides for Kazaa or WinMX...

Back