• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple innocent person or...?

What kind of a person are you?

• Innocent

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Seductive

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • ...I don't care..I'd rather be alone that going with jerks.. >.>

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
  • Right, because there is NO MIDDLE GROUND between 'innocent' and 'seductive'. imo, seductive people tend to be jerks. So I guess that would make me 'innocent', then. :|

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I'm not an innocent person.. but I'm not 'seductive' either. I'm a flirt, but I don't seduce people. Or am I missing the point here? o___0

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years

• The meaning of seducing/seduce is to persuade to disobedience or disloyalty, so you can't be nice eh?

I agree. 'Seductive' people are those who use sexual prowess in order to gain something they want, be it an item or a person. That is not a nice person.

If the OP meant somebody who is just naturally sexy, that is different. These people for the most part are unaware of how their looks affect others.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years

• The meaning of seducing/seduce is to persuade to disobedience or disloyalty, so you can't be nice eh?
    1. To lead away from duty, accepted principles, or proper conduct. See Synonyms at lure.
    2. To induce to engage in sex.
    3. a. To entice or beguile into a desired state or position.
    b. To win over; attract.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i've experimented with all i want to experiment with; i used to just find physical intimacy awkward and i tended to avoid partaking in it, which has held me off until i decided that i liked the sentiment of saving myself for my loved one. so, complex innocent person, if you will.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I guess I'm an innocent person. Don't really understand what you mean by seductive.

Back