• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple item crafting system + interface (v18 & v19)

Years
  • Hello, everyone!
    Just a quick update from me to say that this resource can now be used in v19.1 (still works in v19). I have updated the v19 download link. Be sure to grab this update if you are wanting to use this script in v19.1.
    Bye for now!

Years
  • Hello, everyone!
    I've just updated this resource as well to make the screen fade in/out look better.
    Both the v18 and v19 versions have been updated. Download the resource again to get these changes.
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Go to line 138 of the script, the line that looks like pbSEPlay("Pkmn move learnt"). Put this bit of code on a new line above:
    $game_variables[123] +=1 if isConst?(item,PBItems,:POTION)

That should add 1 to variable 123 every time the player crafts a Potion.

I'm a good solution! I made a conditional that checks if the player has produced 10 potions.

But the variable goes up every time he crafts, but what if he produces 10 potions at once?
    I noticed that the variable only goes up once. Could she go up 10 numbers?

Years
  • I'm a good solution! I made a conditional that checks if the player has produced 10 potions.

But the variable goes up every time he crafts, but what if he produces 10 potions at once?
    I noticed that the variable only goes up once. Could she go up 10 numbers?

I think you would just do $game_variables[123] +=volume if isConst?(item,PBItems,:POTION) instead.

Back