• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Ahh, it was a typo, darnit. >:T

I meant 31 / 20 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31.

And I just tested it on Shoddy, so I'm 99% sure it should work... unless I'm mentally retarded.

HP Ice 70.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    Should I put Blaze Kick or Fire Punch on my Blaziken? I'm leaning toward Fire Punch for accuracy but I'm considering Blaze Kick for higher power. I'm not using Flare Blitz because it's a LO set which makes Flare Blitz suicidal.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    Considering the power of both, Flare Blitz is far superior. There is a noticable difference between the moves.

I'd go Blaze Kick, out of those choices, however. Otherwise, you're easier to wall.

Again, I'm going to kill myself in no time with a Life Orb attached if I use Flare Blitz. Should I consider an Expert Belt instead so I still have a lot of power and will live a little longer?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Again, I'm going to kill myself in no time with a Life Orb attached if I use Flare Blitz. Should I consider an Expert Belt instead so I still have a lot of power and will live a little longer?

Use Expert Belt or a Choice Band depending on your set, but Flare Blitz is still the superior option (FP and BK are poop tbh) i would use that definitely.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Is Aero a good support lead with Sunny Day? I need a good Sunny Day starter. I got Heatran as one, I need one more.

Also, with the power of Stone Edge, & the fast pace of compettitive battling today, is Rock Slide even viable? Lucario is now using Focus Blast over Aura Sphere because the power drop makes it obsolete. Which is the same with Rock Slide. The power is far too low, at a measily base 75, it hardly hits anything hard at all, and doesn't do worthwhile damage.

Mobile says that it is viable, because the accuracy may be better. Granted, i say accuracy is worthless if it doesn't do any real damage to begin with.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Is Aero a good support lead with Sunny Day? I need a good Sunny Day starter. I got Heatran as one, I need one more.

Use modified suicide Aero lead

Aerodactyl@Focus Sash
    Jolly Nature
    252 SPEED / 252 ATT / 6 DEF
    - Taunt
    - Stealth Rock
    - Sunny Day
    - Stone Edge / Rock Slide

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Ahh, it was a typo, darnit. >:T

I meant 31 / 20 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31.

And I just tested it on Shoddy, so I'm 99% sure it should work... unless I'm mentally retarded.

HP Ice 70.

its 68power but I couldn't care less, thnx

Years
    Yeah, Areo can make use of the flinch rate but the extra power is nice, considering the high crit ratio...

What do you guys think of a Subpunching Pikachu? I'll think the EVs up later if the need be.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    If a Heatran had gotten +6 SpAtk and hit with a Fire attack 6 times.
    Would Fire Blast get a boost from all of the boosts?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back