• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I need natures and EV spreads for
    Gengar
    Omastar
    Aerodactyl
    Milotic
    Metagross

And does a Pokemon nature affect its eggs without the Everstone? Like, i have a Modest Beldum, yes, very bad Beldum nature, and a Carefull Ditto, so would getting an Adamant be harder than usual?

Yeah, it would be harder then Usual to get an Adamant One, Everstone when put on a Female Pokemon or Ditto will make the egg have a 50% chance of getting the same nature. Timid for Gengar, Milotic Bold/Calm, Omastar don't really know, Aerodactyl Jolly/Adamant, Metagross Adamant.

Last edited:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I just Bred an Adamant Pichu with Volt tackle, with perfect attack and Sp. Defense IVs.

nice eh?[/QUOTE] Yeah, but it should be Timid Nature. Also, it only has 40 Base Attack. Real Stats in Attack:196

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Ok, I need you guys' help on a couple of things.

Articuno Moveset/EVs

I was setting myself a challenge of catching all the Legendaries in LG with PokéBalls, and the Articuno I caught was Modest. I PalParked it over and checked it's IVs, which are:

HP: 26/27
    Att: 30/31 <--- Might have been useful, if not for the nature
    Def: 8/9 <--- Only weak point
    Sp. Atk: 24/25 <--- Not bad, really
    Sp. Def: 16/17
    Spd: 20/21

So, any tips on the spread, and moveset ideas? Unless I'm mistaken, she can be used in OU battles, so I plan on using her as a T-Tar/Garchomp counter.

Infernape - Physical, Special, or Mixed?

As the title says, really. Basically, all I need to know is which one is best to go with, the nauture of the mixed sweeper if required, and the spread of it's EVs.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Its more of an attacker. Id ive it 252 sped, 252 atack, 4 HP, and maybe do something for nature like Adamant probably...

Years
    A few questions... again =D
    Gotta ask questions to learn right.

A standard Baton Pass Ninjask move sets and EVs would be neat. I'll most likely do something based around them.
    Also if you breeded a Pokemon that has evolved would the egg be that of it's first forum or something different?

~Panda

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years

A standard Baton Pass Ninjask move sets and EVs would be neat. I'll most likely do something based around them.
    Also if you breeded a Pokemon that has evolved would the egg be that of it's first forum or something different?

~Panda

Eggs are almost always the first form, except for Pokemon that need to holkd an Incense to get another Pokemon, say breeding Snorlax with Lax incense gets a Munchlax, but without it, its just another Shorlax.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024

~Panda
    Special Attacker, not Sweeper can be used. besides, it has a modest nature. azupanda, it would be the first form always in Dp they made it so the eggs that are hatched, are at level 1. so that would be a great level to start Ev Training.

Years
    Hey people, i was just looking for some help!
    I am not sure how to train up a Yanmage.
    I am thinking:

Yanmage @:Item?
    Trait:The speed boost one!
    Nature: Modest
    Ev Spread: 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
    Protect
    Bug Buzz
    Double Team

ANy help is great thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    Just two quick questions for me. IF i have 2 pokemon, one with 13 IV's for attack and the other with 31 IV's for speed. If i bread them, do they pass on the IV's?
    There is a chance that some Iv's will be passed down from parents. (rumored to be 2 from the mother and 1 from the father.
    The second thing is, i am not sure how to train up a Yanmega.
    I am thinking:

Yanmage @:
    Trait: Yanmega is plenty fast already. I'd use Tinted Lens for more damage in non-Super Effective attacks. Yanmega doesn't learn Baton Pass anyway so that's another reason to get Tinted Lens.
    Nature: Modest
    Ev Spread: 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
    Shadow Ball/Ancient Power
    Bug Buzz
    Ancient Power/Giga Drain /Double Team This move is banned from most competitive tournaments.
    Air Slash

ANy help is great thanks!

That's some small tips I gave in the quote.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Shiny Umbreon is correct. I saw a Shedinja with Focus Sash being left with one HP in a video on Youtube.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    How important are IV's in competive battling. I just got my head around EV's so this seems so much more confussing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back