• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Sure would annoy the heck out of people. Or taunt and/or torment on Ninjask. That would screw some people's strategies up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Does mean look stop baton pass?

Also, when skill swaping color change, does the opposing pokemon become only one type? Like if I am using kecleon and I skill swapped color change to a togekiss, then used dizzy punch... would togekiss become ONLY the normal type?

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Yes, to the color change question. I'm pretty sure you can't BP with mean look in play. Here's a noob question, who are boah and chaimchomp? I hear those names used all the time, but don't know what they are.

EDIT: Judging by Jordan's post I may be wrong on the BP bit. I'd listen to him.

Years
    ^ Pretty sure that ChainChomp is a mixed sweeping Garchomp. While Boah is a SubPunch and Special Sweeping Tyranitar. Made in Smogon. :\

The purpose of both of them is to surprise Physical Walls with Special Attacks.

Jordan.

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    You have to choose what EV's would be best. Say you have a Rattata, and you want it to have good speed, you would battle a Pokemon thats gives a speed EV, like Zubat.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Hmm, well first you would need the right Empoleon Nature. So breed until you get a Modest Nature, I beleive. I dont really know for Empoleon EV's, maybe 252 Special Attack, 152 Speed, 104 HP. Movesets would probably go Surf, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Grass Knot is the only one I can think of.

Years
    What the Pokemon is used for and its stats is the most important subject on whether to use what moves, items, and nature for.

Say you want an Empoleon for Special Sweeping. (An all-out attacking Pokemon with only Special Attacks), you would want to put maximum EV's in Special Attacks, and choose between speed, defense, or HP for the last 2 major EVs slots.

You would also want that Empoleon to have a nature that boost Special Attack, and lower a stat that you would not need at all. (Modest to raise Sp. Attack and lowers Attack, or Mild, lower Defense for Special Attack for instance)

Chatot have it covered, but I just want to go to details.

Empoleon @ Leftovers/Choice Specs/Choice Scarf
    -Modest nature
    EVs: 252 Sp. Attack, 128 Sp. Defense, 128 Defense/HP

Movesets: I would go for Chatot's but maybe Hydro Pump over Surf.

Jordan.

Dark_Weavile

Event Collecter (Pm 4 List)
    Years
    Simple Q&A Thread

i have a breloom and i need one more move. i use it as a fast physical sweeper. the moves r spore

seed bomb
    brickbreak
    (dont know wat) currently has stun spore

wat moves should it have instead of stun spore or any other move

and wat item should it have. need suggestion

Simple Q&A Thread

Eos Aduro

Years
    Simple Q&A Thread

i have a breloom and i need one more move. i use it as a fast physical sweeper. the moves r spore

seed bomb
    brickbreak
    (dont know wat) currently has stun spore

wat moves should it have instead of stun spore or any other move

and wat item should it have. need suggestion

Simple Q&A Thread

Hmmmm, well You could mix Mind Reader and Dynamic Punch, but its probably to fragile. Id give it a Focus Sash, and the toher move should be Leech Seed, Stone Edge, or Sowrds Dance. I dont really have enough experience with him.

Years
    since my threads always die a few mins i thout i'd ask for help here so:

manectric@?????
    timid
    EV's:252 sp'attack 252 speed 4hp
    thunder bolt
    flamethrower
    roar
    ?????

my sp sweeper (obviosly lol)

flygon@life orb
    adamant nature
    EV's:252 attack 252 speed 4 hp
    dragon claw
    EQ
    ??????
    ??????

my phy sweeper

mantine@lefties?
    calm nature
    EV's:????????
    surf
    ice beam(duh)
    protect
    toxic

my sp wall

Torkoal@Leftovers
    Relaxed Nature
    EVs: 252 Defense, 252 HP, 6 Sp. Att/Def.
    ~Gyro ball
    ~Fthrower
    ~Toxic
    ~Explosion

phy wall

now i need a cleric and a SRer any help on those? (remamber no OU only UU and BL altough some BL pokes are a a bit OU and i won't accept those)

ps: this is ment to battle other UU teams so don't tell me you have *insert OU pokemon name here* weakness plz

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    lol, I couldn't help laughing at Fthrower. Throwing F-words. lol

Torky should have Overheat over Flamethrower, its not gonna be damaging anything important with Flamethrower

F-thrower. LOL

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    I HAVE A QUESTION!!

On pokemon fire red for GBA, how do you get the rainbow pass?!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back