• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    You don't have to go to the Weather Institute to find out where RayRay is. It is always in the Sky Pillar. Well, until you catch it of course.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

A Master Ball is a waste on Rayquaza. Save it for Latias or Latios since they actually move around randomly. Just weaken Rayqauza down, put it to sleep, and throw lots of Ultra Balls at it.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Super Blaziken

Blaze Master
    Years
    aragornbird said:
    ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

A Master Ball is a waste on Rayquaza. Save it for Latias or Latios since they actually move around randomly. Just weaken Rayqauza down, put it to sleep, and throw lots of Ultra Balls at it.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

true for some reason i always catch an rayquaza with ultra ball when it is in the air.
    (last time it only took me 2 ultra balls)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    how come whenever i fish, it ALWAYS says:

".......Oh! A bite!
    ....it got away"

I never ever ever ever EVER catch anything! even with my super rod!!!

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    mindy said:
    how come whenever i fish, it ALWAYS says:

".......Oh! A bite!
    ....it got away"

I never ever ever ever EVER catch anything! even with my super rod!!!

When it says ".......Oh! A bite!" you have to press the A button once. And keep pressing the A button on the ".......Oh! A bite!" and soon you suld have a Pokemon on the hook!

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    ~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~ said:
    Find Nosepass under any rock that you use Rock Smash on. It'd mostly be Geodude, though.

It is in Granite Cave only. You did a half answer.

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
    Dragonite Tamer said:
    Yeah, and you need a mach bike to get to the right place ( If I remember correctly).
    I thought you had to just continue along the path and when you see some rocks, use Rock Smash on the rocks. But if you go up the slope, use Mach Bike to continue, you will just find a Rare Candy.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    That is correct. You have to come back later to Granite Cave to get Nosepass, but that is because you need Rock Smash, not because you need the Mach Bike. Many people confuse that. The Mach Bike allows you access to the top portion, where you can get a RC. You can RS any of the rocks in GC to rarely find a Nosepass. But Nosepass can ONLY be found there.

Dragonite Tamer

I'll never leave you behind.
    Years
    shanecdavis said:
    That is correct. You have to come back later to Granite Cave to get Nosepass, but that is because you need Rock Smash, not because you need the Mach Bike. Many people confuse that. The Mach Bike allows you access to the top portion, where you can get a RC. You can RS any of the rocks in GC to rarely find a Nosepass. But Nosepass can ONLY be found there.
    Yeah, I wasn't sure about that. Don't forget it is helpful if you use flash.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2006
    Yes, I need to cheat myself an Eon Ticket in Emerald... I'm useing VBA. I'd just use a warp code to get to the island, but you need the ticket for the Latii to appear! ;_; Please help meh.

~regruBgniK

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Tetsu said:
    I have a question. In Emerald, what are you supposed to say to the person in the Pepper Household to get the little girl to laugh?
    You can't. I think that you can only make her laugh in the Japanese version.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Tetsu said:
    well that's pointless
    why wouldnt they scrap it then instead of translating it?
    Yeah, just lke you can't catch Celebi in the English version of Crystal, but you can in the Japanese Version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back