• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    As I said before, you get the PokeBlock case in Lilycove, not Slateport.

Doesn't it depend on which game you're playing?

You get the case in Lilycove with Emerald... but Sapphire/Ruby, you don't. I know with my Sapphire, I didn't get it in Lilycove. I think I got it at Verdanturf, but I could be wrong.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Ahh. That could be it. I cannot for the life of me remember where you get it in RS. Verdanturf would be a good start.

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
    can anyone tell me whether castform has any other shapeshifts apart from Hail, Sunny day, and Rain dance? a grass one would be cool.
    and why does it have breasts but no limbs? weird poké...

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    You get the Pokeblock case in the Slateport Contest hall,100% assured.

What would be a good team to support Nidoqueen?
    Feel free to answer his question then:
    my son is having a hard time getting the pokeblock case in sapphire. he has 6 badges and when he talks to the girl at the Slateport city contest hall, she doesn't offer the pokeblock case. he's tried other contest halls, but still no pokeblock case.
    any help would be appreciated cause he really wants in the safari zone.

As for Nidoqueen, I would have a Poke that either resists or is immune to Ground attacks, as well as a Ghost or Dark-type, or a strong physical attacker, to cover the big Psychic weakness. Nidoqueen is inferior to Nidoking. It has better defenses, but its typing leaves it extremely vulnerable to physical attacks, Ground attacks primarily that are common on physical attackers.

Nidoqueen @ Leftovers / Choice Band
    Trait: Poison Point
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Beam / Superpower
    - Shadow Ball
    - Sludge Bomb

Two STAB moves in Earthquake and Sludge Bomb is nice. Shadow Ball can cause damage to Psychics on the switch. Ice Beam or Superpower is your preference.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    You get the Pokeblock case in the Slateport Contest hall,100% assured.

Hmmm... after thinking about it, I'm almost positive you get the case (in Ruby and Sapphire) at Verdanturf, because in R/S the 'battle tents' are contest halls, and Verdanturf is the starting point for contests, so logic and memory tells me that in R/S the case will be found in the Verdanturf Contest Hall.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2007
    Ahh. That could be it. I cannot for the life of me remember where you get it in RS. Verdanturf would be a good start.

yea it's not there either. he's tried just about all the contest halls. everything we see says it should be slateport, but it's just not offered.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    yea it's not there either. he's tried just about all the contest halls. everything we see says it should be slateport, but it's just not offered.

In the Contest Hall, did you speak to the female behind the counter? Or have you spoken to the little girl? I'm positive that it's in Slateport City, not Verdanturf, as I have Sapphire myself.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

The Pokeblock case is in Slateport City. Here are screenshots to prove it:

Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2007
    yea, still not happening. the girl acts like we already have it and we don't. my son says he hasn't gotten it and gotten rid of it, so i don't know.
    can you give them away?
    is there any other way to get one? or to get into the safari zone without one?

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    i really doubt that you can give away key itemsbut you can go to the safari zone and catch pokemon. it just helps get the rate of pokemon higher. you can get them whetther you have the case or not.

Years
    my son is having a hard time getting the pokeblock case in sapphire. he has 6 badges and when he talks to the girl at the Slateport city contest hall, she doesn't offer the pokeblock case. he's tried other contest halls, but still no pokeblock case.
    He needs to get the Contest Pass in Verdanturf before he gets the Pokeblock Case in Slateport.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    yea, still not happening. the girl acts like we already have it and we don't. my son says he hasn't gotten it and gotten rid of it, so i don't know.
    can you give them away?
    You cant give away key items in the game, once you have the Pokeblock case, she says "Make Pokeblocks and put them in there."

Are you absolutely certain you dont have it?? Because that is the only place that you can get it from.
    i really doubt that you can give away key itemsbut you can go to the safari zone and catch pokemon. it just helps get the rate of pokemon higher. you can get them whetther you have the case or not.
    In Ruby/Sapphire, you cant venture into the Safari Zone without the Pokeblock case.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    How'd be best nature/ev's/movesets for Sky-Blisser (Skarmory+Blissey) ?
    It's actually called SkarmBliss.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
    Trait: Keen Eye
    EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 162 Def
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Drill Peck / Aerial Ace
    - Rest
    - Roar / Whirlwind
    - Spikes

NOTE: You CANNOT have both Drill Peck and Whirlwind.

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 SAtk
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Aromatherapy
    - Ice Beam
    - Seismic Toss
    - Softboiled

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years

To get Pokeblock case :
    1. get key items named "CONTEST PASS" first in verdanturf
    to get it : just talk to the woman within the contest registration table..
    2. talk to the girl in slateport just like what have been posted before

(We can't get a pokeblock case before we have a contest pass)

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    can you give them away?

Your game could be messed up or you mayve already gotten it. Did you check your items PC? it could get lost in there... it could still be in your Key Items pouch but thats all I can think of. You really cant throw away Key Items.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back