• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    ~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~ said:
    Wait, so what's the Rocket Launch thing for?
    The only REAL purpose this serves is it will tell you how many weeks you have been playing on your current saved game. If the scientist says there have been 20 lauches, that means you have been playing for 20 weeks.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    pokEMOn UseR said:
    LOL ASDA XD Rubbish for food. But yeah, thanks. Gameshark cheap? Where is the guy who tells you the amount of weeks?
    He's the guy in the middle stareing out the window on the first floor in the space center.

ppee_ex

pokémon colector
    Years
    let me see if i undersTAND THAT,,, I CANT ANSWER ANYONES QUEstions here?

and... if i find latias or latios on the first time and they are not shining is there any possibility for me to find them on the shining version after i found them on the first time or i should restart the game?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ppee_ex said:
    let me see if i undersTAND THAT,,, I CANT ANSWER ANYONES QUEstions here?
    yea you can answer them if you know the answers 100 percent o rclose enough...
    ppee_ex said:
    and... if i find latias or latios on the first time and they are not shining is there any possibility for me to find them on the shining version after i found them on the first time or i should restart the game?
    you are gonna have to reset to find it shiny.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Crunkn' Munky said:
    Why or how come you can't keep your caught all Poke'mon certificate on Ruby and Saphire?
    Please rephrase your question so its understandable. From what I get from your question though:
    You obtain the Certificate after you complete the Pokedex for Ruby and Sapphire. I believe you get another Certificate after you complete the Pokedex with 386 Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2008
    item fimder

I know i posted the same question in the wrong place before and I am sorry for that. But I need to know how to get an item when the item finder says the machine's indicating something right underfoot. I tried just pressing A but that does not work. I am under water and looking for the shards. I have tried cut and dig and neither worked could someone please held me I am lost.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    When you get the message from the Itemfinder that there is something underfoot, move one block from that place, and facing where the Itemfinder indicates the item is to be, press the A Button.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2008
    Seafloor Cavern

First of all I must apologize, but I can not find the post new thread button in the simple questions forum. I can not find any way to post a new thread in the simple questions forum.

Here is my question. I am in room R8 in the seafloor cavern and can not figure out how to move the rocks to get to the door. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get with this problem. Thank You in advance.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    12 34
    8 9
    0+x

Hopefully, this is what you are asking about. Activate Strength, push + up, 0 left, x right. Then + left or right, 6 up, 5 left, 7 right. Finally, 2 and 3 up, + left or right. Done.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    From the Battle Arena (Battle Frontier), go right until you get to a wall. Go down as far as you can until you see Sudowoodo. Catch Woody. Surf and go down the waterfall. Head west. Buda-boom, buda-bing, Artisan Cave.

BTW - I heart Smeargle.

ppee_ex

pokémon colector
    Years
    at the first time you see groundoon and kyogre(not battling, i mean... when you are invading the team magma/aqua's hideout and theyr leaders wake up the two pokemons.. if the color that i see on them before they jump to the sky(groundoom, kyogre and rayquazza) and when they are fighting with each other in sootpolis are normal colours...that means that they wont be shiny when i battle them?and does it work if i stay in front of the door i find them, save the game,and stay entering on the door till i see them in different colours?(this is for the regis too)

(just for re)member...theyr colours are:kyogre:purple, groundoon:golden and rayquazza:black?)

when was emerald released in USA?(in my country it was in july...(brazil))

sorry for such a lot of questions and grammatical errors

ppee_ex

pokémon colector
    Years
    at the first time you see groundoon and kyogre(not battling, i mean... when you are invading the team magma/aqua's hideout and theyr leaders wake up the two pokemons.. if the color that i see on them before they jump to the sky(groundoom, kyogre and rayquazza) and when they are fighting with each other in sootpolis are normal colours...that means that they wont be shiny when i battle them?and does it work if i stay in front of the door i find them, save the game,and stay entering on the door till i see them in different colours?

(just for remember...theyr colours are:kyogre:purple, groundoon:golden and rayquazza:black?)

when was emerald released in USA?(in my country it was in july...(brazil))

is altering cave usefull for somoething oor is it a big useless hole ooon the wall?

sorry for such a lot of questions and grammatical errors

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    ppee_ex said:
    if the color that i see on them before they jump to the sky...and when they are fighting with each other in sootpolis are normal colours...that means that they wont be shiny when i battle them?
    No, that has no bearing on whether they will be shiny or not. To answer your second question. Yes, saving before you encounter them will allow you to restart your game over and over until they finally are shiny. Good luck!

I do not know when Emerald was released. Hopefully someone else will provide that for you.

Altering Cave is totally useless. It was supposed to have an eCard interaction to it, but the developers scrapped the idea. You will ONLY find Zubat (maybe an occasional Golbat) in there.

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Sapphire May said:
    How do you get more fans at the Lilycove Fan Club? They all like the people I mixed records with
    Once you have beaten the E4 at least twice, you should get some fans of your own, but the majority will still like others, including peeps you mix records with. I don't know whether you will gain any more fans than the initial three. Maybe someone else knows that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back