• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I hate to be one of those "know-it-all" people but Snorlax is more beneficial with Careful or Sassy natures.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    Yes check where it is with the Dex, it moves from area to area when you change areas. I found the best way to catch them is to find two routes side by side and when you 'Zone' check to see if it's in your area, if not, turn around and walk back int the other area and check your Dex again. When it finally is in the same area as you, get into that tall grass!!! ;)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
    Yes check where it is with the Dex, it moves from area to area when you change areas. I found the best way to catch them is to find two routes side by side and when you 'Zone' check to see if it's in your area, if not, turn around and walk back int the other area and check your Dex again. When it finally is in the same area as you, get into that tall grass!!! ;)
    Good suggestion Lady, but may I offer an easier way? North of Mossdeep, on Route 124, there is a small cottage on a small island. While your method is quite helpful, if you find Lati@s on a route right next to you, when you switch routes, it does too, making it a guessing game as to whether you both will end up in the same route or not. Also keep in mind that, unlike the Legendary "Dogs", Lati@s can also be found in the water areas.

What I have found the most advantageous is to run in and out of that cottage, until Lati@s is in your area, use a Max Repel with a Lv39 Poke leading your team (I suggest Crobat or the Wobbo), Surf along the coast, and Lati@s will should pop up. This method is much more effective as it takes a lot of the guess work out of it.

BTW - You can also do the same thing by going in and out of the Cycling Road shop. It just depends on where Lati@s is roaming around.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Pokemon-master said:
    ne1 no wat kind of pokemon d elite 4 have???:classic:
    Code:
    Sidney's Pokemon
    ==================
    Mightyena Lvl 46
    Shiftry Lvl 48
    Cacturne Lvl 46
    Absol Lvl 49
    Crawdaunt Lvl 48

Phoebe's Pokemon
    ==================
    Dusclops Lvl 48
    Banette Lvl 49
    Sableye Lvl 50
    Banette Lvl 49
    Dusclops Lvl 51

Glacia's Pokemon
    ==================
    Sealeo Lvl 50
    Walrein Lvl 53
    Glalie Lvl 50
    Sealeo Lvl 52
    Glalie Lvl 52

Drake's Pokemon
    =================
    Shelgon Lvl 52
    Flygon Lvl 53
    Altaria Lvl 54
    Salamence Lvl 55
    Kingdra Lvl 53

Wallace's Pokemon
    ===================
    Wailord Lvl 57
    Gyarados Lvl 56
    Whiscash Lvl 56
    Milotic Lvl 58
    Tentacruel Lvl 55
    Ludicolo Lvl 56
    this is for emerald....

Elite James

Professor James
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2006
    Trainer hill :dead:
    I need some help here, i need to know what pokemon to use (emerald version of course) but i just cant even get past the first trainer with the flareon, magneton, etc
    not to forget the thing with about 8 eyes, forgot the name :)
    even though i have one xD
    so, any suggestions on what to use?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Elite James said:
    Trainer hill :dead:
    I need some help here, i need to know what pokemon to use (emerald version of course) but i just cant even get past the first trainer with the flareon, magneton, etc
    not to forget the thing with about 8 eyes, forgot the name :)
    even though i have one xD
    so, any suggestions on what to use?
    Just go with Type advantiges, if it's fire use a water or ground or rock move. Simple, and please tell me the Pokemon with 8 eyes.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    Eight eyed pokemon? ummm not sure :s My question: How do you catch the legenday pokemon in that cave of origin in sootopolis city? that old dude wont move >:(

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You have to meet the requirements, which is like getting into the Magma/Aqua base 'n stuff.

Depends on if it's Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald too.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Divisible by Waffle said:
    The only known way right now is Actionreplay or Gameshark. There is a code thread for Emerald that contains these cheats.
    Thank you. And just to be sure, they do sell Gamesharks for GBA at wal-mart, right?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

The 8-eyed Pokemon you're talking about is probably Claydol.

I don't think England has a Walmart, but Walmart does has a subsidiary over there called Asda (not that I've ever been to one). Even if they don't sell them there, you can find Gamesharks at just about any store that sells video games and video game equipment.
    ~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~ said:
    Wait, so what's the Rocket Launch thing for?
    You must be talking about the space station in Mossdeep city. There's been a rumor going around that getting a certain number of rocket launches helps you get Deoxys or something like that, but it's all a bunch of crap and you shouldn't listen to them.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back