• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    Indeed, and if you talk to the grunts, they will tell you where their boss is. He's gone to Mount Pyre, so that's your way too. Go there, kick their a$$ and then come back.

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    jayh272416 said:
    I got there, but 2 grunts are blocking the enterance.

dont worry I have done the same thing loads of times
    You have to go all the way back to jagged pass and half way down, there should be a hole/door which is quite hard to see go in there defeat the grunts and defeat maxie (the team magma leader)
    then go back to team aqua's hideout and it will be unblocked
    I might be wrong please correct me if I am

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    try doing what Doom Hammer said because I might be wrong but check really closely

and I got some questions
    What does the Macho Brase actually do
    And is there a website which says what each pokemon learn at which levels (moves)

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    Ahem, now go to Jagged Pass from Lavaridge. Open with the team magma emblem and beat maxie. then you can go. sorry, my bad, forgot about team magma's hideout.

jayh272416

Flareon lover
    Years
    Thanks to Psypokes I managed to enter the Aqua's Hideout. Now I need help, do I need a bike to get into Safari zone?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    pokemontrainer_samuel said:
    No saving wouldn't affect a thing its just after u switch it on again Lati@s will be at a different location. And I dont think u can track lati@s if u trade it from another gamefile. coz my friend got a groudon from my other friends gamefile b4 he caught groudon but his pokedex didn't mark the spot with groudon. Instead it sed area unknown.
    Yikes, please don't give info if you are unsure what you are talking about. Groudon doesn't ever move around in-game, so it will always say "Area Unknown". That said, I am not positive that simply trading over Lati@s from another cart will allow you to track the one in your game. Please try it out and let us know.
    Mr._Smile:) said:
    and I got some questions
    What does the Macho Brase actually do
    And is there a website which says what each pokemon learn at which levels (moves)
    The Macho Brace is a hold item that doubles the EV points your Poke learns. Keep in mind though that it makes your Poke slower too. Go to www.smogon.com or www.serebii.com or download metalkid's pokemon pokedex for a good list of moves and levels.
    jayh272416 said:
    Now I need help, do I need a bike to get into Safari zone?
    No. You will need both bikes though to get around in the Johto area that opens up after you defeat the Elite 4.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2006
    where can i find the tier list?

and where can i find the net-batling thing?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    how do i go deeper into the safari zone?

and whats the easiest way to get heart scales

Last edited:

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    jayh272416

yes you can but you can only hold one at a time but just go ack to rydel/the bike shop and swap whenever you want.

andrewv42

you can go deeper into the safari zone once you completed the E4 and got the national pokedex REMEMBER to take either a machbike or an acro because you can go further in with them

the eastest way to get heart scales is just to dive everywhere and when there is a dark circle in the floor click on it and it MIGHT be a heart scale

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    c00kie said:
    where can i find the tier list?

and where can i find the net-batling thing?
    I am not sure what tier list you are referring to, but the net-battling thing is found here: www.netbattle.net
    andrewv42 said:
    and whats the easiest way to get heart scales
    If you look on the previous page or two, I have listed everywhere you can find a Heart Scale. You can also find Luvdisc holding them (5% chance).

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
    On Emerald, I currently have quiet the strong Claydol on my team. However, i haven't really spent much attention on his moves and thus Hyper Beam (yeah i know, dont tell me it sucks) is still part of his moveset. For some strage reason, whenever I use it, I don't have to recharge ... Is this is glitch, is there a data error in my game or am I just lucky ? :/

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Mr_Smilie:) said:
    jayh272416

andrewv42

you can go deeper into the safari zone once you completed the E4 and got the national pokedex REMEMBER to take either a machbike or an acro because you can go further in with them

the eastest way to get heart scales is just to dive everywhere and when there is a dark circle in the floor click on it and it MIGHT be a heart scale

so do get past those white lines you do that? because i brought my mach bike with me and found i needed to somehow hop from one line to the other. i tried the hopping trick but it wouldn`t let me go upwards or anything. I guess ill just defeat E4

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back